Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Forget Putin, Ukraine turned out to be exactly as weak as it was thought to be.
This forum is closing down, otherwise we would have bashed you online on the day Ukraine capitulated. Coming in a year or two. Ukraine shall be like Japan, completely neutered and vassal to Russia.
I was already invited to the DFB and I registered there. I don’t know if I’ll write there, but I have an account.

JBH22

I was already invited to the DFB and I registered there. I don’t know if I’ll write there, but I have an account.
One thing you pick from this post, understand the psyche of Hindus indian. We take our inspiration from an old age vedic history " mahabharata", wherein Lord krishna talks about mediation to avoid war at all cost, but when war start you have to end it all cost.
If you see our post on the Ukraine civil war thread, we were categorical about finding a negotiated settlement with Russia.
But now this is not possible and destruction of Ukraine society which is sad, is the only possible outcome.
Bon courage!!!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
One thing you pick from this post, understand the psyche of Hindus indian. We take our inspiration from an old age vedic history " mahabharata", wherein Lord krishna talks about mediation to avoid war at all cost, but when war start you have to end it all cost.
If you see our post on the Ukraine civil war thread, we were categorical about finding a negotiated settlement with Russia.
But now this is not possible and destruction of Ukraine society which is sad, is the only possible outcome.
Bon courage!!!
I laugh at such predictions.

Immanuel

Country flag
Everything is clear with you. An ordinary coward. Keep licking Putler's ass.
Keep licking your own ass in that shithole. The only coward here damaged balls Akim who hiding from mobiks and making retarded claims. Bitch please

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Keep licking your own ass in that shithole. The only coward here damaged balls Akim who hiding from mobiks and making retarded claims. Bitch please
That's exactly why my reaction to your post was "Ha ha." These are the words of draft dodgers who flee abroad and when they are caught, too, “I am a man of the world,” “I am a man of the Earth,” “I am a pacifist.” But in fact, from the breed “Original Coward” (Ignavus vulgaris). Almost 40% in the army is logistics. In Soviet times, such people were sent to construction battalions.
Unfortunately the forum won't exist when it happens 😂
I already said - I have an account in the DFB. You can write “your congratulations” in a PM there. But I can’t wait for them (unless you are a resident of North Korea).
It's really hard for us. Everyday missile and moped strike on rear cities/towns do not contribute to complete optimism. However, it is growing. I see the enemy running out of steam. I don't see the catastrophe of defeat.
However, I see almost daily attacks on Russian territory and Crimea. Two years ago we did not have various types of CM, ATACMS and Western jets. A wide range of attack drones, long-range (400 mm) MLRS, the Sapsan complex. Only one and a half hundred outdated Tochka-U missiles and three dozen Vilkha missiles.
Now it is.
Our AD consisted of outdated samples. The automatic target tracking unit was the size of a bedside table, now it is the size of a book. The S-125 does not have it at all.
The enemy destroyed large Soviet thermal power plants - we are building a hundred small modern ones and in winter I will tell you whether we freeze or not.
So don’t rush to collect a coffin for Ukraine. It is quite possible that it will be useful to the other side.

Last edited:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Bon courage!!!
Wrong.
No where is it said to end war at all costs
Rather it is, end evil at all costs. End adharma at all costs.

Immanuel

Country flag
That's exactly why my reaction to your post was "Ha ha." These are the words of draft dodgers who flee abroad and when they are caught, too, “I am a man of the world,” “I am a man of the Earth,” “I am a pacifist.” But in fact, from the breed “Original Coward” (Ignavus vulgaris). Almost 40% in the army is logistics. In Soviet times, such people were sent to construction battalions.

I already said - I have an account in the DFB. You can write “your congratulations” in a PM there. But I can’t wait for them (unless you are a resident of North Korea).
It's really hard for us. Everyday missile and moped strike on rear cities/towns do not contribute to complete optimism. However, it is growing. I see the enemy running out of steam. I don't see the catastrophe of defeat.
However, I see almost daily attacks on Russian territory and Crimea. Two years ago we did not have various types of CM, ATACMS and Western jets. A wide range of attack drones, long-range (400 mm) MLRS, the Sapsan complex. Only one and a half hundred outdated Tochka-U missiles and three dozen Vilkha missiles.
Now it is.
Our AD consisted of outdated samples. The automatic target tracking unit was the size of a bedside table, now it is the size of a book. The S-125 does not have it at all.
The enemy destroyed large Soviet thermal power plants - we are building a hundred small modern ones and in winter I will tell you whether we freeze or not.
So don’t rush to collect a coffin for Ukraine. It is quite possible that it will be useful to the other side.
I don't even know what this nigga keeps saying, bitch never learnt how to write. Europe ain't my country or place of birth, I have little loyalty to die there in a war. How much of a coward are you to hide behind a retard pass to hide from mobiks and Russo orcs. Everyone here knows who is the coward.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I don't even know what this nigga keeps saying, bitch never learnt how to write. Europe ain't my country or place of birth, I have little loyalty to die there in a war. How much of a coward are you to hide behind a retard pass to hide from mobiks and Russo orcs. Everyone here knows who is the coward.
Besides, you're a beggar (попрошайка). You have a home, family, and work in Belgium. And to channel your belonging to the country just because you were born near a fence in an Indian town is not right. You are a resident of the country where you live and a man must protect his family. But now I realized that you are an ordinary liar. If trouble happens in India, you will not go to defend the country, like the Jews went to defend Israel.
I, unlike you, am in my own country and do not run away to where life is better. Like you.

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage of the combat work of the Russian T-72B3M tank west of Avdeevka. The modernized T-72B3M tanks appeared in 2022, technical information about it is on the channel. The tank is reported to be firing a 125mm cannon with high-explosive fragmentation shells at a distance of 800 meters, supporting an infantry advance on a Ukrainian army stronghold. Judging by the video, an unknown electronic warfare system is installed on the tank, since Ukrainian FPV drones attacking it do not fire at the tank; this usually rarely happens in combat operations. The video has been shortened.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Zelensky said that we have 14 new brigades waiting for Western weapons. Firstly: At least 14 brigades (about 60 thousand) have already been formed. In fact, 120-130 thousand, but for half they found armored vehicles and trucks.
This is a shot in the arm for Trump supporters who want to force us to capitulate. It will be hard, but we will not become unarmed without American help. 14 unarmed brigades are hundreds of light armored vehicles, tanks and tactical vehicles. So these are substantial orders for defense enterprises.

Immanuel

Country flag
Zelensky said that we have 14 new brigades waiting for Western weapons. Firstly: At least 14 brigades (about 60 thousand) have already been formed. In fact, 120-130 thousand, but for half they found armored vehicles and trucks.
This is a shot in the arm for Trump supporters who want to force us to capitulate. It will be hard, but we will not become unarmed without American help. 14 unarmed brigades are hundreds of light armored vehicles, tanks and tactical vehicles. So these are substantial orders for defense enterprises.
14 brigade, good for 3-4 months fighting, they're waiting to die but apparently Ms. No Balls living on social retard welfare in a basement in Odessa talks about as if this force is somehow gonna last or achieve anything meaningful 😀 delusions of living off alms coming from all across the world 🌎

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles