Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ovalpiston

Country flag
Now America is finding itself in a bind when the Russian Navy has made a big appearance in Cuba after 62 years. Before in 1962 John Kennedy, the American President made an issue out of Russians in Cuba, but today nuclear missiles in Russian ships has not made a big dent in US only 70 miles away…… May be the Americans are too busy in Ukraine, they have forgotten about their backyard.

How many wars US Can start and fight. They have Taiwan, Middle East and now a powerful challenge in Cuba.
There is no comparision to what happened in 1962 Vs a Russian submarine making a routine visit to Cuba. In 1962, at the peak of the cold war, Cuba convinced USSR to deploy nuclear tipped missiles. Castro was fully prepared to let Cuba get anhilated in response but he wanted the confrontation with the US after bay of pigs and several other high profile attacks within Cuba. US on the other hand was preparing pre-emptive strikes with the first day planned sortie surpassing the total used against axis forces in all of 1945.

The recent port call by Russian sub and support ships is routine. In the past Russian naval ships have showed in the Cuban coast unannounced. Whole lot of hoopla over nothing.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Now America is finding itself in a bind when the Russian Navy has made a big appearance in Cuba after 62 years. Before in 1962 John Kennedy, the American President made an issue out of Russians in Cuba, but today nuclear missiles in Russian ships has not made a big dent in US only 70 miles away…… May be the Americans are too busy in Ukraine, they have forgotten about their backyard.

How many wars US Can start and fight. They have Taiwan, Middle East and now a powerful challenge in Cuba.

Russian aircraft carrier Kuzya has already made everyone laugh.

Blademaster

Russian aircraft carrier Kuzya has already made everyone laugh.
So did British carriers and submarines.

See here for missing panels on one of their newest attack submarines:

1718636417781.png

Akim

Professional
Country flag

View attachment 258377

There are more terrible photographs, but no one is screaming about a nuclear apocalypse for Russia.
5898f86029b5f47a26d8ddfb327c4603.jpg

ww2historian

Country flag
Just two helicopters in half year😟
View attachment 258372
I don't know why you post this bullshit. Nobody here believes these numbers including yourself. BTW I just complement you. I basically said even you aren't dumb enough to believe this bullshit. Which brings me back to my point on why do you post this shit? Are you trying to make people laugh?, well, mission accomplished.

Reactions: SKC

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I don't know why you post this bullshit. Nobody here believes these numbers including yourself. BTW I just complement you. I basically said even you aren't dumb enough to believe this bullshit. Which brings me back to my point on why do you post this shit? Are you trying to make people laugh?, well, mission accomplished.
Do you want me to curse you in our language? Only you won't understand. And the translator won't help. Why am I publishing these figures? Any reasonable person will understand. He will compare the difference and see that almost a third of the losses during the war occurred in these 648 square km that the Russians captured in six months. That's why I published photos of captured Africans and Asians here. Putler doesn't have enough people. All cries about the state of the Ukrainian army and society can be safely turned 180 degrees.
All fables about countless reserves of military equipment are shattered by this video (its screenshot). Indeed, why spend money on ERA if it will be destroyed anyway.
So you may not believe these numbers, but you can’t fool reality.
Т-62[19-52-54].JPG

Immanuel

Country flag
Do you want me to curse you in our language? Only you won't understand. And the translator won't help. Why am I publishing these figures? Any reasonable person will understand. He will compare the difference and see that almost a third of the losses during the war occurred in these 648 square km that the Russians captured in six months. That's why I published photos of captured Africans and Asians here. Putler doesn't have enough people. All cries about the state of the Ukrainian army and society can be safely turned 180 degrees.
All fables about countless reserves of military equipment are shattered by this video (its screenshot). Indeed, why spend money on ERA if it will be destroyed anyway.
View attachment 258386
Putler doesn't have enough people, yet Ukro Nazi can't seem to take even 3-5 km2 back since last year's failed counter offensive and its not for the lack of trying. Your Lund logic won't work here.

ww2historian

Country flag
View attachment 258386
Oh, so you do believe this bullshit. I should've known better to think you had an IQ over 50.

Reactions: SKC

Immanuel

Country flag

View attachment 258377

Damn, it's like whale took a dump, the Russian subs look much better, probably because Russian weapons are built for war and western weapons are expensive rust buckets

ww2historian

Country flag
Russia is killing at least 5 for everyone of their losses. The use of thermobaric weapons is just one small reason why Russia has a 5x kill ratio. FAB bombs of all sizes is another reason. It's really sad that Ukrainian's stupidity is more deadly than any Russian weapons. Akim's stupidty is common and is the main reason why Ukraine is getting destroyed. Time to surrender before it's too late. https://www.wsj.com/video/series/eq...oversial/20C0F45B-FFB4-4708-8EF0-AA05F59A09FB

Hari Sud

Country flag
There is no comparision to what happened in 1962 Vs a Russian submarine making a routine visit to Cuba. In 1962, at the peak of the cold war, Cuba convinced USSR to deploy nuclear tipped missiles. Castro was fully prepared to let Cuba get anhilated in response but he wanted the confrontation with the US after bay of pigs and several other high profile attacks within Cuba. US on the other hand was preparing pre-emptive strikes with the first day planned sortie surpassing the total used against axis forces in all of 1945.

The recent port call by Russian sub and support ships is routine. In the past Russian naval ships have showed in the Cuban coast unannounced. Whole lot of hoopla over nothing.
‘There is an exact comparison in reverse. Replace Zelensky with Castro. Replace Soviet (Russian) aid to Cuba with American aid to Ukraine today. Replace American (CIA) aided invasion of Cuba in 1962 with Russian invasion of Eastern Ukraine today. Now you can draw all parallels.

ovalpiston

Country flag
The question is about the russian sub in Cuba, not the Ukrainian war. The Ruskie sub is not even in the news anymore in states let alone people all over the world waiting with bated breath about the future of our planet with two superpowers pointing nuclear missiles at each other as was the case in 1962. As for Ukraine, seeing how well Russia has done over the last two and a half years, i don't think there are many in DC who are losing sleep worrying.

Hari Sud

Country flag
The question is about the russian sub in Cuba, not the Ukrainian war. The Ruskie sub is not even in the news anymore in states let alone people all over the world waiting with bated breath about the future of our planet with two superpowers pointing nuclear missiles at each other as was the case in 1962. As for Ukraine, seeing how well Russia has done over the last two and a half years, i don't think there are many in DC who are losing sleep worrying.
The only reason Russian sub is in Cuba because $100 billion American arms have been sent Ukraine to threaten Russia. Under the circumstances the Russians feel compelled to respond in kind in American backyard.

ovalpiston

Country flag
The only reason Russian sub is in Cuba because $100 billion American arms have been sent Ukraine to threaten Russia. Under the circumstances the Russians feel compelled to respond in kind in American backyard.
They've had 1/3rd of their entire black sea fleet blown under them by a country with no navy, and a lone rickety sub is in Cuba to threaten the US mainland? Yup, that makes sense!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russia is killing at least 5 for everyone of their losses. The use of thermobaric weapons is just one small reason why Russia has a 5x kill ratio. FAB bombs of all sizes is another reason. It's really sad that Ukrainian's stupidity is more deadly than any Russian weapons. Akim's stupidty is common and is the main reason why Ukraine is getting destroyed. Time to surrender before it's too late. https://www.wsj.com/video/series/eq...oversial/20C0F45B-FFB4-4708-8EF0-AA05F59A09FB

You have already told me something similar several times. Better say, like Putler, that we are losing 50 thousand killed soldiers every month.
But your words are similar to the enthusiastic exclamations of a user from Russia who posted a video with the caption: “How we bomb Ukrainian positions at the Aggregate Plant in Volchansk with the help of FAB-250.” Only then did it turn out to be surrounded with Russian soldiers and GLSDB bombs. This was told to him by another user from Russia who has a buddy him.
I said that I would not show Africans anymore, but I am showing this mercenary only because he speaks English, so that you can understand that he saw real Russia, and not as shown by T. Carlson.
Damn it! There were Sovietologists in the USA. Where did they go? All that Russian television says is “dust in the eyes” (illusion).
Of course, this is not a “beating of Russian babies,” but in general two equal armies collided.

Immanuel

Country flag
It's ok, don't loose sleep, who needs Russia when your country is a third world shithole. You have an open border, you're totally infiltrated, your own Hoe Biden admin claims over 6.54 million illegals, you can't even count votes, Nigga please. I wouldn't be surprised if Russia has over brigade worth of sleeper wagner style mercenaries in the US, why would't they, heck probably the Chinese, Iranians, not to mention Cartels and others do too. Russia wouldn't have to do anything conventional to bring you to your knees. Russia so far has around 60K dead based on Mediazona, around another 60K wounded may be. Your country had 120K deaths from fentanyl ODs, not even talking about other drugs. The same country of yours is trying to jail, silence, probably if needed kill a former President just because he wants to end foreign wars. Russia in comparison looks like a beacon of stability in the middle of a war.

Remember US has never won a war since World war-2, these days all you are good for is tops 2 months of fighting and then you can always trust the politics of the country to screw it all up. Each of your major cities especially dem run shitholes have over 100K homeless, shit on street apps, needles, exorbitant rents. State like NY and Calif allow for 9 month abortions. ya'll into some evil shit and it's only getting worse.

Just a reminder, you have a woke military. Don't kid yourself, Russia fires over 10K shells a day, during entire Iraq war you fired just over 30K shells. Your military ran from Afghan like your non binary undies were on fire. You have F-35s but they are proving to be expensive, unreliable hanger queens going by operational readiness, software, hardware issues etc.

How many Himars do they need to fire for something to hit, how many atacms, none of the weapons provided so far have slowed down let alone stop the Russian pace which is entirely upto them. How many of your own articles do I need to show you that HARMs, ATACMS, Himars, JDAMs, GLSDB Storm shadow, while effective in the start, over a couple of weeks Russian learn and 80-90% of time intercept them.

Loosing a 1/3 of the black fleet is indeed heavy but don't assume you'll have a good time defending against such sea drones or Russian missiles. Russia always had with weapons such Onix, Kaliber-PL, 3M54T / 3M54K, K-300P bastion, 3M-51 Alfa, p-700 Granit are all Supersonic missiles i.e terminal speeds of over mach 2.5. Speed will allow for higher chance of hit when compared to other Western weapons. Didn't Iran jam the shit our of your super secret LM drone and studied it. America's only tank plant was about to shut down, if it' wasn't for one Mr. Orange Man super bad. At this point, your country no different than non-binary cuck (confused as fuck) with nukes. That's it.

Russia in the first day of war went on quick dash covering around 27% of the area and then retreated tactically never allowing themselves to be encircled or let alone in a couldron. Today it's around 20% of Ukraine's wealthiest area by natural resources. Those areas have an estimated wealth of 12 trillion in natural resources. How many armies, how many aid packages has Russia already destroyed, don't worry they'll keep at it. They have their own problems but I can assure you, you have worse problems. You're one bad incident away from a full-blown economic depression. Ya'll defunded police, ya'll have tons of illegal firearms, ya'll have over a 1/5 of your youth IDing as Non Binary, ya'll have a president who shits heself in public. Need I say more. Don't come around here claiming some sort of superiority of your military prowess, your track record is shit and we'll laugh all the way at you.

Immanuel

Country flag
You have already told me something similar several times. Better say, like Putler, that we are losing 50 thousand killed soldiers every month.
But your words are similar to the enthusiastic exclamations of a user from Russia who posted a video with the caption: “How we bomb Ukrainian positions at the Aggregate Plant in Volchansk with the help of FAB-250.” Only then did it turn out to be surrounded with Russian soldiers and GLSDB bombs. This was told to him by another user from Russia who has a buddy him.
I said that I would not show Africans anymore, but I am showing this mercenary only because he speaks English, so that you can understand that he saw real Russia, and not as shown by T. Carlson.
Damn it! There were Sovietologists in the USA. Where did they go? All that Russian television says is “dust in the eyes” (illusion).
Of course, this is not a “beating of Russian babies,” but in general two equal armies collided.
Don't worry by now everyone here knows Ukro Nazi modus operandi, they make a lot of tall claims and send in enormous number of reserves to counterattack, then a few days later, Volchansk (insert town name) falls to Russia, then Ukro Nazis say it was never important anyways. With all these battles, Bakhmut, Avdivka, etc. you can count on one thing, it ain't over the Fat Russian raises a flag over the city.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Performance characteristics of the kamikaze drone "Bulava" (analogous to "Lancet").
52666714a866a24d.jpg

Global Defence

New threads

Articles