Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Not enough you need 100X of it.
A thread from each - for the naked one a new shirt. (c)
Even little Slovenia donated more three M-80s and several BOV armored vehicles.
In general, we have a chronic shortage of armored vehicles. It’s just that no one in the West had big reserves of armored vehicles (except the USA). Our civilian volunteers bought these British APC from private individuals.
328988664_1173423520017324_2210262627850106760_n-1536x1025.jpg

It's not easy with new equipment either. Long production period. We will have the first batch of CV-90/35 only at the beginning of 2025 (a total of 400 units have been ordered).
But although Russia inherited a biggest Soviet military legacy, they have already bought all the excess armored vehicles in the former republics of the USSR and are now looking for them everywhere (even to South America). It’s not for nothing that Putler is howling about the lifting of sanctions.
I'm sure the Russians are scared of the Granny brigade. View attachment 258058
I do not know, i do not know. You see the video with the flow of cars from Belgorod. Maybe they were scared of the “combat grandmothers”.
beggars are not choosers. :nono: :nono:
We are not rich enough to buy cheap things (*c) Only 5 assault planes. Train pilots, train mechanics, prepare infrastructure. It’s easier to reactivate our Yak-38s.
Dubious help. It is better to place an order in Argentina for the production of new TAM tanks.
In our war, the thickness of the armor is not the main thing.

Last edited:

Soldier355

Country flag
In addition to the fact that drone wars actually began in Ukraine, cases of soldiers being taken prisoner when threatened with a drone attack began to be noted. Footage of the surrender of several soldiers of the Ukrainian reconnaissance sabotage group in the Zaporozhye direction has been published. It is worth noting that, apart from cartridges with a mesh for shotguns, nothing has been invented to destroy drones at close range.

Immanuel

Country flag
Gentlemen Indians! Refuse Russian air defense systems. They are not even capable of shooting down ATACMS, so the Russians brought the S-500 to Crimea.
A handful of s-400 launchers after 2 years of war is quite a good record. Those S-400 were saturated after days and volleys of ATACMs and drones being launched, 2-3 fire units over damged such a long duration is good. Keep in mind each regiment can have upto 4 fire units and they are all located hundreds of km apart. Russia as of 2019 had over 350 launchers, that number would have easily crossed 500 by now. So congrats you managed to do dick.

Besides putting a brand new system on the front line allows it to be combat tested, I believe the ATACMs will relegated to being occasionally successful like Himars, Russians adapt faster while I must the way you guys beg for shit is absolutely world class.

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
- There is no water, there is no food, we don’t know where we are. We will give up. "(С)
Yeah, there are officially 6000 plus Ukro nazis pows compared to 1000 plus Russian pows. So don't mock pows, even there Russia have a 1 to 6 favour just like casualty rates. Gee regular math is kinda fun.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
A handful of s-400 launchers after 2 years of war is quite a good record. Those S-400 were saturated after days and volleys of ATACMs and drones being launched, 2-3 fire units over damged such a long duration is good. Keep in mind each regiment can have upto 4 fire units and they are all located hundreds of km apart. Russia as of 2019 had over 350 launchers, that number would have easily crossed 500 by now. So congrats you managed to do dick.

Besides putting a brand new system on the front line allows it to be combat tested, I believe the ATACMs will relegated to being occasionally successful like Himars, Russians adapt faster while I must the way you guys beg for shit is absolutely world class.
Continue to believe the numbers. But the Z-channels themselves wrote in Telegram that the only air defense that fired at the Ukrainian UAV in Mozdok was the AK of the sentries. Kazan, Yelabuga, Nizhnekamsk also do not agree with you.
But a UAV is a “small plane”; I was talking about a more difficult target for air defense.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

DumbPilot

Country flag
Guess who didn't sign while being present there and in G7 also. :lol:

Some people want to have a solution listening to 1 side only.

india's position isn't really that simple for us to sign anything..

vishnugupt

Country flag
Guess who didn't sign while being present there and in G7 also. :lol:

Some people want to have a solution listening to 1 side only.

Essentially, that's how Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars system work.

They are most extremist people who can't tolerate others opinion.

JBH22

The same heavy loss the western country post about Russia and the same side which supports you?

You heard Putin want end to the war but intentionally ignored the part where he demands 4-5 provinces from Ukraine which includes territory still under Ukrainian control and also Ukrainian neutrality(not joining NATO).

And this seems unacceptable to Ukraine so forget about war ending anytime soon.

Earlier I used to laugh at Ukrainians for being fool but now I feel sad for you guys. This world is not made for honest people like you. 🥹
Both sides have expended too much natural resources and lives for a peaceful stalemate. It's going to be a do or die.
However, it remains to be seen if west has actually dented Russian projection of force with ukraine investment.

Freedom Thru Firepower

Country flag
"We are not scared of putler's nuclear threat, he is weak, hence threatening with nukes" 🤡

Now see who is the scared bitches of shitricunt empire & doing the same.
How the turned have the tables.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It is necessary to publicly declare that Moscow will be nuclear kaput in the event of an attempt to attack with Russian nuclear weapons. Let the propagandists be torn to pieces by impotent anger. They easily talk about death in the studio until they feel threatened. For some reason there is no joy in Belgorod from their words. There the war is real.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Now America is finding itself in a bind when the Russian Navy has made a big appearance in Cuba after 62 years. Before in 1962 John Kennedy, the American President made an issue out of Russians in Cuba, but today nuclear missiles in Russian ships has not made a big dent in US only 70 miles away…… May be the Americans are too busy in Ukraine, they have forgotten about their backyard.

How many wars US Can start and fight. They have Taiwan, Middle East and now a powerful challenge in Cuba.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles