Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Your common master Xi used the technique of nail studded sticks and we followed, and regarding India coping with enemy who has a militirized economy, wrong analogy and wrong thought process on your part (again symptoms of pakism) Do you see your gigachad master Xi (who as per you and Putin is lord of the universe) declaring war on India, No because he is not stupid like your Zelensky , he knows the consequence he will face from India and remember ,this inspite of the fact that he is favourite of Biden ,Putin and the Germans.

Going forward I will not engage on your comments on India as it seems the paki infection has taken hold of your mental health, so stop being delusional and if you ever recover from the infection think about my peace proposal, starting by overthrowing zelensky- the world will be a better place without him at the helm.

PS: even the Americans and Germans will be happy to see him go as it will allow them to cut their losses.
I repeat: If a real war breaks out, India has little chance. Maybe I'm wrong and it's better seen locally. Well, at the beginning of 2022 I said that Russia would not be able to capture even Chernigiv, although the numbers showed the opposite. The Russian army was given two days to capture the town of Vovchansk (4 km from the border), but 10 days have already passed and they have captured only a few streets.

hurrians

Country flag
Do you even read what I say, both Putin and zelensky are short of manpower hence the stalemate and this RR about mobilisation.

India has enough manpower, some Indians fight for you others for Putin and make money out of both your stupidity.

And regarding India's chances , zelenskys master Xi doesn't think so hence the stalemate and no war. (There it is ,I pandered to your pakism delusional questioning again, not anymore)

Reactions: SKC

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Do you even read what I say, both Putin and zelensky are short of manpower hence the stalemate and this RR about mobilisation.

India has enough manpower, some Indians fight for you others for Putin and make money out of both your stupidity.

And regarding India's chances , zelenskys master Xi doesn't think so hence the stalemate and no war. (There it is ,I pandered to your pakism delusional questioning again, not anymore)
Listen, you're already tired of your pakism. Reminds me of the Russian soldier-guide on Poklonnaya Hill in Moscow, when he says “nobody loves us.” Moronic logic - “everyone is wrong, but I am right.”
Indeed, there are Indians fighting for different sides, but in this war human potential is not the main thing. More important is the availability of military equipment.
Therefore, I look at the figures of the General Staff and I am not very interested in the losses of the Russian personnel. There is no critical point in population loss in Russia. We will let's put as much as we need into the damp earth for the sake of victory.
I'm more interested in the losses of tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, etc. You will not fight against the Ukrainian army with Kalashnikov alone. Now this indicator is critical. It is no coincidence that of the three new missile brigades, one will be armed with North Korean KN-23s. We'll see North Korean armored vehicles here soon.

hurrians

Country flag
Akim dear I don't want you to loose your job ,but you are saying things that are contrary to what your commander in chief is saying.

"President Volodymyr Zelensky in an interview to AFP Friday said his army needed more men to boost the forces' morale, a rare acknowledgement from the Ukrainian leader."

"We need to staff the reserves... A large number of (brigades) are empty," Zelensky told AFP.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Akim dear I don't want you to loose your job ,but you are saying things that are contrary to what your commander in chief is saying.

"President Volodymyr Zelensky in an interview to AFP Friday said his army needed more men to boost the forces' morale, a rare acknowledgement from the Ukrainian leader."

"We need to staff the reserves... A large number of (brigades) are empty," Zelensky told AFP.

This means that he and I understand the situation differently. Or rather, in different ways with the journalist who wrote this article.
Of course, personnel is also important, because you can bomb the enemy’s trench for a long time, but until the testicles of an infantryman are above it, it is not considered captured.
For some reason, they forgot to mention in that article that he then said that for the first time in two years we do not have a shortage of shells.
People are not robots - of course they get tired, but they understand that they need to fight as long as necessary. It is possible to increase personnel, but again the decision depends on the availability of military equipment (only now with us). If there are more weapons, there will be more people in the army. Deliveries are still slow.
His words do not mean that our streets are empty.

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage of the work of Russian electronic warfare in Ukraine. The video shows how the operation of electronic warfare affects the control of Ukrainian FPV drones. It is unknown what electronic warfare systems were used by the Russian army and what models of FPV drones were used by Ukrainian operators. The shooting took place in the Kharkov region. The video is taken from drone signal intercepts and captured data.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Modi confirmed that India will be at the Peace Summit in Switzerland. Russian propagandists' asses are on fire.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Indian "SAMAR" system with same logic of ground launching old R-27/R-73 missiles.
View attachment 254096
I know that. The concept of using AA-class missiles is not new. Yugoslav SAM Pracka with R-60M or American Chaparral. In our country, at the beginning of the war, the R-23/24 began to cover the sky. Then the air defense became saturated with foreign systems and they disappeared. Then they returned again when it turned out that only they were capable of shooting down Onyxes. Now it seems not again. Onyxes are already knocking down standard air defense systems.
I emphasized the very fact of the appearance of these missiles. SAM short-range is limited to missiles with optics. If the locator is turned on, a drone instantly arrives and destroys the target. Therefore, now you rarely see them at the front from the Ukrainian and Russian sides (Osa-AKM, Tor, Tunguska, Pantsir-S1). Such complexes cover more powerful SAMs.
IMG_3050.jpg

Immanuel

Country flag
Modi confirmed that India will be at the Peace Summit in Switzerland. Russian propagandists' asses are on fire.
We will be there to ensure continued supplies of Burnol for Ukraine, it's Ukro Nazi asses that are fire...Suki Bleyet Bhosad

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage of an attempted attack by Ukrainian FPV kamikaze drones on a Russian serviceman. There were reportedly 7 drone attacks in total, but not all attacks are shown in the video. It is worth noting that the soldier walks calmly and makes almost no attempt to dodge the drones. But the drones cannot hit the soldier. It is possible that the serviceman is using a portable electronic warfare system. The location of the shooting has not been announced, the video has been shortened.

mokoman

Country flag
I know that. The concept of using AA-class missiles is not new. Yugoslav SAM Pracka with R-60M or American Chaparral. In our country, at the beginning of the war, the R-23/24 began to cover the sky. Then the air defense became saturated with foreign systems and they disappeared. Then they returned again when it turned out that only they were capable of shooting down Onyxes. Now it seems not again. Onyxes are already knocking down standard air defense systems.
I emphasized the very fact of the appearance of these missiles. SAM short-range is limited to missiles with optics. If the locator is turned on, a drone instantly arrives and destroys the target. Therefore, now you rarely see them at the front from the Ukrainian and Russian sides (Osa-AKM, Tor, Tunguska, Pantsir-S1). Such complexes cover more powerful SAMs.
View attachment 254109
interesting . cant u use a drone jammer with the ad radar ?

whats happening with shahed drones ? , didnt u guys put up a mobile phone listening fence or something .

ww2historian

Country flag
This means that he and I understand the situation differently. Or rather, in different ways with the journalist who wrote this article.
Of course, personnel is also important, because you can bomb the enemy’s trench for a long time, but until the testicles of an infantryman are above it, it is not considered captured.
For some reason, they forgot to mention in that article that he then said that for the first time in two years we do not have a shortage of shells.
People are not robots - of course they get tired, but they understand that they need to fight as long as necessary. It is possible to increase personnel, but again the decision depends on the availability of military equipment (only now with us). If there are more weapons, there will be more people in the army. Deliveries are still slow.
His words do not mean that our streets are empty.
The only reason you understand the situation differently is because you don't understand the situation at all. Now you can only resort to saying "people are not robots" yeah, no shit. And how do you know they understand that they need to fight as long as necessary? You're not at the front, so you don't know shit about how they feel. It's safe to say they feel like shit and the moral is as low as it can get.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
interesting . cant u use a drone jammer with the ad radar ?

whats happening with shahed drones ? , didnt u guys put up a mobile phone listening fence or something .
Wiretapping of mobile phones is used by both sides. The most effective fight against this is communication hygiene.
Regarding mopeds: There was another alarm tonight.
1716345615799.JPEG

They attack almost every night. Usually almost all of them are shot down. I recently wrote here that I heard the crack of a heavy machine gun and an air explosion. This means that this moped was able to pass through all the defense lines except the last one. There are AD-missiles, AD-drones, and AD-guns ahead. But if he breaks through the entire defense, then it’s Russian roulette.
The only reason you understand the situation differently is because you don't understand the situation at all. Now you can only resort to saying "people are not robots" yeah, no shit. And how do you know they understand that they need to fight as long as necessary? You're not at the front, so you don't know shit about how they feel. It's safe to say they feel like shit and the moral is as low as it can get.
Don't try to convince me that black is white.

Last edited:

hurrians

Country flag
"Security analysts say the exercise is designed as a warning signal by Putin to deter the West from wading more deeply into the war in Ukraine, where it has provided weapons and intelligence to Kyiv but refrained from sending troops." ( Although nato mercenaries and trainers were present in Ukraine for a long time)

hurrians

Country flag
SNP MP Dave Doogan- a pakism infected fellow like your zelensky.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles