Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
There is another way...
"The Ukrainians destroyed 12 tanks & 8 infantry fighting vehicles" What that really means is they destroyed 1 tank, damaged 2, and lightly damaged 4. And Russia has already repaired the damaged tanks.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"The Ukrainians destroyed 12 tanks & 8 infantry fighting vehicles" What that really means is they destroyed 1 tank, damaged 2, and lightly damaged 4. And Russia has already repaired the damaged tanks.
I already said: Your words cause heartburn.🤢 Look at other videos. It’s not even the T-62s that are going on the attack. T-55.
Of course, Russia still has many third-generation tanks, but they are not enough for the entire front line. I skewered your doubts on dick. There are realities where the Russians drop hundreds of bombs towards the front line, and the line hardly moves. Trains with T-90Ms are traveling, but they mysteriously disappear and T-55s take part in the battle. We say: The Russians don’t have a big army - it’s just long.
photo_2024-04-02_16-35-59.jpg

P.S. By the way. Did you see how the tank factory in Chelyabinsk was beautifully burning yesterday?

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
M939 in the Ukrainian army. Apparently purchased by civilian volunteers.
photo_2024-04-02_13-25-59.jpg

Soldier355

Country flag
Three Ukrainian drones attacked at 5:45 a.m. the Russian oil refinery Elaz-Nefteproduct in Nizhnekamsk and an enterprise with a dormitory in Yelabuga. Presumably, Ukrainian Aeroprakt aircraft converted into drones were used for the attack. The refinery was reportedly not damaged. The dormitory was damaged as a result of the attacks

ww2historian

Country flag
I already said: Your words cause heartburn.🤢 Look at other videos. It’s not even the T-62s that are going on the attack. T-55.
Of course, Russia still has many third-generation tanks, but they are not enough for the entire front line. I skewered your doubts on dick. There are realities where the Russians drop hundreds of bombs towards the front line, and the line hardly moves. Trains with T-90Ms are traveling, but they mysteriously disappear and T-55s take part in the battle. We say: The Russians don’t have a big army - it’s just long.
View attachment 246773

P.S. By the way. Did you see how the tank factory in Chelyabinsk was beautifully burning yesterday?
No, not yesterday, but I do remember a fire last November. Thanks for letting us know. Do Ukrainians still receive their world news from people on foot? https://news.yahoo.com/plant-manufacturing-engines-military-equipment-184822309.html

Akim

Professional
Country flag
No, not yesterday, but I do remember a fire last November. Thanks for letting us know. Do Ukrainians still receive their world news from people on foot? https://news.yahoo.com/plant-manufacturing-engines-military-equipment-184822309.html
Well, I was wrong. It's not scary. For me, there is not much difference between Yekaterinburg and Chelyabinsk - they are on the same line of attack.
You're like Putler - you comment what you like. Are you trying not to remember about the T-55?

ww2historian

Country flag
Well, I was wrong. It's not scary. For me, there is not much difference between Yekaterinburg and Chelyabinsk - they are on the same line of attack.
You're like Putler - you comment what you like. Are you trying not to remember about the T-55?
In WW2 all sides had reconnaissance tanks. IMO it's better for a T-55 to be used in reconnaissance than a T-90. Are you jealous of the T-55s? I think you are. You sure could of used a few hundred of them during that failed offensive trying to take Crimea. Instead, expensive Leopard tanks were being used in that role, and were getting destroyed.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
In WW2 all sides had reconnaissance tanks. IMO it's better for a T-55 to be used in reconnaissance than a T-90. Are you jealous of the T-55s? I think you are. You sure could of used a few hundred of them during that failed offensive trying to take Crimea. Instead, expensive Leopard tanks were being used in that role, and were getting destroyed.
Suicide bombers in the T-55 do not help the T-90.
IMG_20240402_223555_533.jpg

Hari Sud

Country flag
Seek Peace Ukraine

America will not end the Ukrainian war. It is suiting them fine to provide money to the American companies to profitably manufacture weapons in America and send them to Ukraine to get the Ukrainians killed. Already 200,000 Ukrainians have been killed and they have achieved nothing. Already similar number Russians are also dead but Russia is much larger country with four times the population base. Remember that fight with Russia for the last 200 years starting from Napoleon era till WW2 has been Russian victory. It seems like that even today. Russians have occupied the Ukrainian land which they rightfully think is theirs and no force on this earth will make them vacate it.

Hence, what are we fighting for?

It is the American prestige of defeating Russia and finishing it off is the key reason? Well, it will not succeed. Already the war in Ukraine is at a stalemate. Other than glorious reports in the partisan Western media of great Ukrainian victories, nothing substantial has happened. Even the most published American Abraham Tanks have been blown to pieces, giving them a bad publicity. No amount of American money will change the front line in Ukraine. Only death and destruction will increase.

It will be good for Ukraine to heed Pope’s advice and seek peace. They have suffered enough at America’s advice.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Seek Peace Ukraine

America will not end the Ukrainian war. It is suiting them fine to provide money to the American companies to profitably manufacture weapons in America and send them to Ukraine to get the Ukrainians killed. Already 200,000 Ukrainians have been killed and they have achieved nothing. Already similar number Russians are also dead but Russia is much larger country with four times the population base. Remember that fight with Russia for the last 200 years starting from Napoleon era till WW2 has been Russian victory. It seems like that even today. Russians have occupied the Ukrainian land which they rightfully think is theirs and no force on this earth will make them vacate it.

Hence, what are we fighting for?

It is the American prestige of defeating Russia and finishing it off is the key reason? Well, it will not succeed. Already the war in Ukraine is at a stalemate. Other than glorious reports in the partisan Western media of great Ukrainian victories, nothing substantial has happened. Even the most published American Abraham Tanks have been blown to pieces, giving them a bad publicity. No amount of American money will change the front line in Ukraine. Only death and destruction will increase.

It will be good for Ukraine to heed Pope’s advice and seek peace. They have suffered enough at America’s advice.
What about the Crimean War, the Russian-Japanese War, WW1 and the Soviet-Polish War?

Blademaster

What about the Crimean War, the Russian-Japanese War, WW1 and the Soviet-Polish War?
And superseded by other events that saw lasting Soviet/Russian dominance. Russia got her islands back and more. Russia still got Kalingrad and Belarus holding some former Polish territory. Russia got Crimea back and re established Russian dominance of the Black Sea whereas British and French saw their influence dwindle to nothing. As the saying goes, we are still observing the results of the Bastille Revolution.

US got no presence in Central Asia anymore. Russia still there. British and French got zilch. Russia still there.

Hari Sud

Country flag
And superseded by other events that saw lasting Soviet/Russian dominance. Russia got her islands back and more. Russia still got Kalingrad and Belarus holding some former Polish territory. Russia got Crimea back and re established Russian dominance of the Black Sea whereas British and French saw their influence dwindle to nothing. As the saying goes, we are still observing the results of the Bastille Revolution.

US got no presence in Central Asia anymore. Russia still there. British and French got zilch. Russia still there.
Thank you for the history lesson. I am glad to refresh my history one more time.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

This is because you live in this period. But those who lived 100 years ago could say that Russia lost Finland, the Baltic states, its part of Poland and part of Ukraine (Bukovina and Bessarabia, western Ukraine), the independent Caucasus, rebellious Central Asia, the Japanese are in charge of the Far East and half of Sakhalin legally belongs them. Who said something like this won't happen now? Who drew a new border based on the results of the catastrophic 1941?

Blademaster

This is because you live in this period. But those who lived 100 years ago could say that Russia lost Finland, the Baltic states, its part of Poland and part of Ukraine (Bukovina and Bessarabia, western Ukraine), the independent Caucasus, rebellious Central Asia, the Japanese are in charge of the Far East and half of Sakhalin legally belongs them. Who said something like this won't happen now? Who drew a new border based on the results of the catastrophic 1941?
And the examples I gave saw that prevailing generation see Russian resurgence and redomination. We saw USSR fall apart and Russia in the middle of a nasty war with the Chechens and if not for Putin resuscitating Russia back from the brink we all thought that Russia was gonna further splinter into several more states. That didn’t happen and Russia got stronger over time. Russia is slowly reasserting itself and Poland and the Baltic states are running shit scared. Russia will outlast NATO.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
And the examples I gave saw that prevailing generation see Russian resurgence and redomination. We saw USSR fall apart and Russia in the middle of a nasty war with the Chechens and if not for Putin resuscitating Russia back from the brink we all thought that Russia was gonna further splinter into several more states. That didn’t happen and Russia got stronger over time. Russia is slowly reasserting itself and Poland and the Baltic states are running shit scared. Russia will outlast NATO.
By the way about the USSR. It was a new country on the fragments of the Russian Empire. Some people may be trembling with fear, but certainly not us. Putler is straining its economy, but Ukrainian drones are already in Yelabuga.
IMG_2054[20-37-35].JPG

Regarding the revival: Hitler also wanted to reconsider the loss in WW1.

Blademaster

By the way about the USSR. It was a new country on the fragments of the Russian Empire. Some people may be trembling with fear, but certainly not us. Putler is straining its economy, but Ukrainian drones are already in Yelabuga.
View attachment 246881

Regarding the revival: Hitler also wanted to reconsider the loss in WW1.
Fine talk from someone whose country has already lost 20% of its territories permanently and seen its economy fucked for decades and its population dwindled by 20-25%. Yawn. Pass

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Fine talk from someone whose country has already lost 20% of its territories permanently and seen its economy fucked for decades and its population dwindled by 20-25%. Yawn. Pass
Now our wives travel around Europe and some return (they do not allow their husbands to flirt with young girls. :) No one sees a big gap in the standard of living between us and the countries of Central and Southern Europe.
I already spoke about lost lands: Hitler also thought in 1942 that Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, the Baltic states and the western part of Russia were his forever. But his happiness was short-lived.

Blademaster

Now our wives travel around Europe and some return (they do not allow their husbands to flirt with young girls. :) No one sees a big gap in the standard of living between us and the countries of Central and Southern Europe.
I already spoke about lost lands: Hitler also thought in 1942 that Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, the Baltic states and the western part of Russia were his forever. But his happiness was short-lived.
:shock::crazy::sad:🙄

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles