Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Craigs

Country flag
I suspect the senseless border "incursion" we saw the past few days in Belgorod was actually an operation to infiltrate these terrorists in to Russia. There was no other possible motive for that suicidal clown show.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Power or not, the shovels army captured the Avdeevka, what 404 accomplished, other than to beg for ammunition & economic help and mobilise even old and the women
Is Avdiivka the center of Ukraine?
Why are you telling me all sorts of nonsense as if you were my neighbor? I see the realities.

Master Chief

Country flag
I suspect the senseless border "incursion" we saw the past few days in Belgorod was actually an operation to infiltrate these terrorists in to Russia. There was no other possible motive for that suicidal clown show.
You don't need a brigade to infiltrate a few terrorists.. Doesn't make sense..
These guys could just have come in as migrant workers.. Other parts of the network.. just directed them to the weapons cache..

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Ok so do we have anything on why the local sf took 1 bloody hr to reach the scene? That too in the Capital city the heart of Russia and where was the Local PD did they not arrive at the scene on time?

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Ok so do we have anything on why the local sf took 1 bloody hr to reach the scene? That too in the Capital city the heart of Russia and where was the Local PD did they not arrive at the scene on time?
the country is at war i guess most sf would be trainig recruites at the borders
india have special anti terror squads like nsg do russkies also have something like that if not i would guess the war to be the reason either ways its very bad to have the capitol unguarded like that

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
the country is at war i guess most sf would be trainig recruites at the borders
india have special anti terror squads like nsg do russkies also have something like that if not i would guess the war to be the reason either ways its very bad to have the capitol unguarded like that
They do have something similar to NSG that's why I am not connecting the dots it's your bloody capital city what was going on ?

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
They do have something similar to NSG that's why I am not connecting the dots it's your bloody capital city what was going on ?
as i said the most logical reasoning i can think of is most sf + anti terro squads are under training recruites (saw some russian guy's video in which he mentioned that) cause many of their spetsnaz died early in ukraine invasion due to faulty plans
thus they have to be flown from border to moscow which took 1hr or so which costed them so many lives

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Of course, we don’t care, but I don’t understand the purpose of this terrorist attack.
He will not change the military situation. We will not lose partners. Maybe Putler and the Tajik plasterers will be able to mobilize Russian society, but there is nothing to arm them with.

Freedom Thru Firepower

Country flag
Controversial take -

The moskals & their rabid cocksuckers are still in delusion, check the replies. Sleeping with "The Cult" always yield such results. Let them enjoy the hospitality.

IMO Praying for the deceased one is fine but don't go overboard.
Them & westoid filths are sem2sem when it comes to anti-India, anti-hindu rhetoric.

Screenshot_20240323-215539~2.png

Screenshot_20240323-215551-944.png

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
The moskals & their rabid cocksuckers are still in delusion, check the replies.

IMO Praying for the deceased one is fine but don't go overboard.

View attachment 245408
View attachment 245409
RANT - sometimes i think why not just set up a 152mm production line and sell ammo to russia these western guys would always be racist towards us either we support them or not modi is by far being cautious of sanctions or we could have sent russia many weapons and earn good forex too then buy more russki oil but alas....

Craigs

Country flag
You don't need a brigade to infiltrate a few terrorists.. Doesn't make sense..
These guys could just have come in as migrant workers.. Other parts of the network.. just directed them to the weapons cache..
Thus spake the great arbiter of "sense" and infiltration technique expert. What you dont realize is that Ukrainian lives are worthless for the CIA as long as their tactical objectives are met. 1 brigade, 2 brigade does not matter. There is always more cannon fodder to replace them, their kapo Zelensky will take care of that by mobilizing even 12 yr olds if they have to.

Craigs

Country flag
RANT - sometimes i think why not just set up a 152mm production line and sell ammo to russia these western guys would always be racist towards us either we support them or not modi is by far being cautious of sanctions or we could have sent russia many weapons and earn good forex too then buy more russki oil but alas....
And you deduced all this by reading random anonymous replies on a telegram channel? Good job old boy. Sherlock would be proud of you.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Thus spake the great arbiter of "sense" and infiltration technique expert. What you dont realize is that Ukrainian lives are worthless for the CIA as long as their tactical objectives are met. 1 brigade, 2 brigade does not matter. There is always more cannon fodder to replace them, their kapo Zelensky will take care of that by mobilizing even 12 yr olds if they have to.
zelensky is a retard he will only stop when there are no ukrainins left ukraine's population which was already falling sharply would take a big hit i think best plane for him is to settle with donbas to russia and save his men it aint any good to sacrifice young ukrainians for the states
And you deduced all this by reading random anonymous replies on a telegram channel? Good job old boy. Sherlock would be proud of you.
as i said its a rant things i said doesnt make practical sense its just a rant

Overlord

Country flag
Is Avdiivka the center of Ukraine?
Why are you telling me all sorts of nonsense as if you were my neighbor? I see the realities.
So according to you only thing matters is center of Ukraine, then why Ukraine is fighting the war, give east to the ruskies & be done with it.
Ajeeb chootiya insaan hai tu bhosdike, pairon ke saath saath dimag se bhi apang hai kya lodu

Also I don't need to be neighbour of 404 to know the realities.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles