Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Nobody here is buying your stupid scare tactics. Actually they're not yours, you are just a stupid clone repeating the stupid western narrative.
go lick the old woman’s clitoris, that’s all that connects you with history.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

Actually I'm skeptical.
Not because Macron won't keep his promise. I'm talking about the goals: Kyiv and Odesa. Russia is now fighting to the maximum. The Russians do not have the extra military forces to organize a second attack on the capital or an amphibious landing on Odesa. But now they can try to organize a coup in Moldova and, if successful, cut off our flow of goods from the south of Europe. In the future - to cut off the southern part of the Odesa region. But Romanian and Ukrainian troops are just waiting for an invitation, even if the President of Moldova is forced to flee. And also the main part of Parliament.

indiatester

Country flag

Actually I'm skeptical.
Not because Macron won't keep his promise. I'm talking about the goals: Kyiv and Odesa. Russia is now fighting to the maximum. The Russians do not have the extra military forces to organize a second attack on the capital or an amphibious landing on Odesa. But now they can try to organize a coup in Moldova and, if successful, cut off our flow of goods from the south of Europe. In the future - to cut off the southern part of the Odesa region. But Romanian and Ukrainian troops are just waiting for an invitation, even if the President of Moldova is forced to flee. And also the main part of Parliament.
I don't think Russia will do a frontal attack of Kiev or Odessa. Right now they are playing the "active defence" or whatever term they want to use where they are forcing Ukraine to fight battles which are unfavorable to them.

JBH22

Actually I'm skeptical.
You know it's just bullshit from macron mouth. They could not even beat the niggas in Africa and its foolish to think they could take on Russia. Factor in public discontent if he manages to gather his courage for such an adventure.
At this stage, Ukraine is the best European army that could take on Russia. Other are too pussies.

treesspeakvietnamese

Country flag
Ukraine can not produce enough shells and is totally reliant on the West for military equipments. Russia failed to do a quick war but in the battle of attrition, Ukraine can not match Russia shell for shell man for man. The West pushed Ukraine to do a counteroffensive and it backfired.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I don't think Russia will do a frontal attack of Kiev or Odessa. Right now they are playing the "active defence" or whatever term they want to use where they are forcing Ukraine to fight battles which are unfavorable to them.
As I said, I also see no prospects for a repeated Russian offensive. The most difficult situation was at the beginning of the war, but certainly not now.
I don’t even see the tragedy in the lack of American assistance. Of course, fighting with one hand tied is difficult, but it is possible.
There is probably even a positive thing that Speaker Johnson is not passing the bill. The Americans have extra weapons and their supply will speed up victory. But without it, Europe received a “magic kick” to speed up its military-industrial complex. In Ukraine alone is being built several factories for the production of drones and weapons (Turkish, British and German). They will be joined by Czech in May and French in early summer.
GIJ7rbCWEAANwmp.jpeg

pankaj nema

Country flag
As I said, I also see no prospects for a repeated Russian offensive. The most difficult situation was at the beginning of the war, but certainly not now.
I don’t even see the tragedy in the lack of American assistance. Of course, fighting with one hand tied is difficult, but it is possible.
There is probably even a positive thing that Speaker Johnson is not passing the bill. The Americans have extra weapons and their supply will speed up victory. But without it, Europe received a “magic kick” to speed up its military-industrial complex. In Ukraine alone there are several factories for the production of drones and weapons (Turkish, British and German). They will be joined by Czech in May and French in early summer.
View attachment 243353

Akim

Professional
Country flag
People are not clones. There are various moods.
By the way. The AР series on the license plates may be from the occupied part of the Zaporozhye region. Looks like a staged video. Too much for one minibus. Crossing the border costs a lot of money and the fee does not guarantee crossing.
photo_2024-03-05_13-18-12.jpg

Last edited:

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
A minibus carrying 34 draft dodgers was detained near the Ukrainian-Romanian border. In the cargo bus there were 34 Ukrainian men of military age who wanted to illegally cross the border of Ukraine, for which each paid 10 thousand euros. In total – 340 thousand euros.

1709930266867.png

1709930278830.png

maximus777

Country flag
Footage of the battle, the crew of the large landing ship "Caesar Kunikov" project 775, the Russian Black Sea Fleet, with the Ukrainian naval drone "Magura V5". Previously, we published this fight filmed on drone cameras. The ship was reportedly attacked by ten naval drones on February 14, four of which were destroyed by small arms fire. The remaining drones hit the port side and stern, after which the ship tilted and subsequently sank; this has not been officially confirmed. The crew could not repel this attack, since judging by the video, the ship is not equipped with additional turrets on the sides. The crew does not have thermal imagers or night vision devices; the fire is conducted from conventional small arms; the battle lasted 20 minutes. Attacks on ships began to be carried out by dozens of drones; not a single ship can now repel such an attack; ships need to be equipped with additional means of defense.

I hope Indian navy is taking notes. Cheap drones can swarm and sink ships!

maximus777

Country flag
No one has fought that hard in recent years, not even China or India having billion plus population. In that case, if no negotiation then it is going to be a fight to the bitter end. Let's see how it unfolds.
Just too bad then Europe is getting mobbed by middle east migrants and will require all manpower to restore its balance, it choose to pick up a fight with Russia.
I hope they send all the newly minted patriotic citizens (aka middle easterners in their 20s seeking asylum for "persecution") to the front line. Let them earn their keep!

vishnugupt

Country flag
Ukrainian troops are just waiting for an invitation
Akim, it has been for 2 years since Russians are in Ukraine yet Ukrainians are still feeling uninvited??

Akim, Ukrainian should ask Macron if Russian are not advancing towards Kiev or Odessa then where are they heading?? Towards North Korea?? Or perhaps towards Madagascar??

Give a sentence to Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars and they will chew it till eternity.

"Sending NATO troops in Ukraine is not ruled out, If" as following:--

1) Yanukovich doesn't steps down
2) If Putin separatist fuel conflict further.
3) If Russian try to cease Crimea.
4) If Putin doesn't return Crimea back to Ukraine.
5) If Putin declare DPR and LPR as part of Russia
6) If Putin keep accumulating forces near Ukraine Border
7) If Putin try to invade Breakaway republics
8) If Putin try to attack Ukraine
9) If Putin Try to capture Kiev
10) If Putin try to control Ukrainian waters in Back Sea.
11) If Putin try to attack city in NATO vicinity
12) If Putin try to advance towards Kiev and Odessa.

Down the line, after 100s of years, we might see a mummified Akim who still believing that a mummified Macron still not ruled out NATO troops intervention in Ukraine.

I know you people are traumatized, devastated and emotionally drained but ignoring what is happening in front of you is not the solution. You people need to ask more hard questions to Europe and America as you are the one who is playing their part of the game.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Akim, it has been for 2 years since Russians are in Ukraine yet Ukrainians are still feeling uninvited??

Akim, Ukrainian should ask Macron if Russian are not advancing towards Kiev or Odessa then where are they heading?? Towards North Korea?? Or perhaps towards Madagascar??

Give a sentence to Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars and they will chew it till eternity.

"Sending NATO troops in Ukraine is not ruled out, If" as following:--

1) Yanukovich doesn't steps down
2) If Putin separatist fuel conflict further.
3) If Russian try to cease Crimea.
4) If Putin doesn't return Crimea back to Ukraine.
5) If Putin declare DPR and LPR as part of Russia
6) If Putin keep accumulating forces near Ukraine Border
7) If Putin try to invade Breakaway republics
8) If Putin try to attack Ukraine
9) If Putin Try to capture Kiev
10) If Putin try to control Ukrainian waters in Back Sea.
11) If Putin try to attack city in NATO vicinity
12) If Putin try to advance towards Kiev and Odessa.

Down the line, after 100s of years, we might see a mummified Akim who still believing that a mummified Macron still not ruled out NATO troops intervention in Ukraine.

I know you people are traumatized, devastated and emotionally drained but ignoring what is happening in front of you is not the solution. You people need to ask more hard questions to Europe and America as you are the one who is playing their part of the game.
My sleep has long been independent of air raid raids and the presence of electricity.
At the beginning of the war, we all here expected it to be similar to WW2, when hundreds of bombs fell on civilian houses. But it turned out that the Russian army is capable of causing great destruction only where its artillery can reach. Aviation cannot break through Ukrainian air defense, and gliding and adjustable air bombs do not provide the required quantity.
Of course we are independent. Indeed, our independence is now supported by the supply of Western weapons, but we decide for ourselves how to use them.
I have already said: the width of Transnistria is 20 km and this “republic” is on our bank of the Dniester. If a coup starts from Gagauzia, Romanian troops will intervene.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles