Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

RocketMan

Country flag
I have an idea. In brackets are the numbers given by our General Staff exactly a year ago.
View attachment 239013

No matter how they swear their love for Russia, everything is limited to Indian volunteers.
However, we use 155 mm Indian shells.
What's the battlefield performance of Indian 155 mm shells ? Any reports from Ukrainian army?

hurrians

Country flag
1. Zaluzhny may be replaced Western media was hinting at a rift bw zelensky and the gen for a long time.
2. Without western blessing such an action will not happen.
3. Nothing stops Ukraine fron conducting election, gora sahib looks the other way when democrazy is suppressed, if it suits him.
6. The first military leader to be dismissed was an German admiral for speaking the obvious now its Zaluznhy.
4. Propaganda , personal ego, lust for power and a desire to encircle roos all contributed to this war, Ukraine is destroyed and dependent on foreign aid. Roos is sanctioned but in a far superior position than Ukraine.

And most importantly Ukraine fate is dependent on US election results.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Negotiations are underway with Australia to purchase NH90 and Tiger helicopters.
I am forced into a twofold position: I am not a fan of Zelensky and did not vote for him last time and will not vote in the next elections.
But now he is the Supreme Commander-in-Chief and we are all in the same boat. However, if he publishes a decree on Zaluzhny’s resignation, then “tomorrow” a crowd of people will be outside the walls of the Office of President, despite the ban on rallies during the war. And he understands this.
However, I do not see anything critical about the situation at the front. Both the enemy and us may have tactical successes, but this does not affect the strategic front line.
Now a new air fleet of drones is being created, because our aviation forces are not enough, even when the F-16 is handed us. And if anyone follows the daily reports, the Russians’ artillery is being massively destroyed. This means that the number of counter-battery radars and weapons has increased.
Of course, a trench is not conquered until the infantryman's testicles hover over it, but it will be easier for him to do this when the enemy does not have strong fire support in the form of helicopters and artillery. We have already pushed back the helicopters from Berdyansk and Lugansk, with the help of ATACMS, now the GLSDB glide bombs will not allow them to return. Meanwhile, our troops will continue the “genocide of Russian artillery.”
photo_2024-01-31_21-35-36 (2).jpg

ww2historian

Country flag
It was only a matter of time. Avdiivka was going to fall. Holding on to it was a waste of good soldiers and equipment.

Lurker091

Country flag
Let’s not go into history, because history books are written by the winners, but I don’t notice any different attitudes towards Romania, the Czech Republic or Austria. Rather, this is a conditional division into those who were in the Soviet bloc and those who were not.
Even in Germany there is a slight gradation (at the economic level) between the eastern and western lands.
"Brotherly peoples" is a myth. Bulgaria is a Slavic country, Orthodox, uses the Cyrillic alphabet. But in both WW, war fought against Russia. And although there is a lot of pro-Russian sentiment there, its military factories are producing weapons for Ukraine 24/7.
The countries of the Anglo-Saxon group had money and weapons, so they were the first to come to the rescue. Now Germany has taken second place, overtaking Britain. France is also not far on this list.
If you have phantom pains about colonialism, then right now we are fighting against neo-colonialism.
P.S. Hungary itself is to blame; there is no point in wearing a scarf with the image of “Great Hungary”.
I'm on your side.

To the last Ukrainian!!!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Screen.
BTR-50, which is now covered with the female genital organ, but what is remarkable about it; a turret from the BTR-60/70 is installed on it.
video_2024-02-02_13-55-45[18-05-59].JPG

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage of a Russian, presumably ballistic missile, hitting a Ukrainian launcher of a German-made IRIS-T SLM air defense system. The Ukrainian IRIS-T SLM medium-range air defense system was deployed between the villages of Lesnoye and Russkaya Lozovaya, in the Kharkov region. In the same place in February 2022, four Ukrainian launchers of the S-300PS air defense system, as well as a Soviet-made 5N66M radar, were destroyed. Before the impact, the site was monitored and radar emissions were detected.

ovalpiston

Country flag
Looking at the video of the attack on Russian missile corvette makes me wonder how long can Russia sustain these expensive losses? We all know it is the US which is picking and choosing targets, but they are making it so expensive that one cannot help but question what is the long term strategy and exit point in Putin's mind? He cannot move forward as we know after almost two year long battle for Bakhmut , and we saw even small towns like Avdivvka are not easy to take. What next? Keep on taking blows and risk Crimea ? Or wait for a new Ukrainian counteroffensive ? Or start Russia's own new offensive?

shade

Country flag
Looking at the video of the attack on Russian missile corvette makes me wonder how long can Russia sustain these expensive losses? We all know it is the US which is picking and choosing targets, but they are making it so expensive that one cannot help but question what is the long term strategy and exit point in Putin's mind? He cannot move forward as we know after almost two year long battle for Bakhmut , and we saw even small towns like Avdivvka are not easy to take. What next? Keep on taking blows and risk Crimea ? Or wait for a new Ukrainian counteroffensive ? Or start Russia's own new offensive?
Chalate raho till the West pulls the plug on Ukraine.
Because of this conflict itself all the kiddies have come out to do mischief, especially Iran and his flunkies
It's only a matter of time now before 11, Jinping sets out on the great work of remaking Akhand Cheen too.

At some point the West will have to prioritize, considering for the EU countries everything is not changa xi right now.

karn

Country flag
Chalate raho till the West pulls the plug on Ukraine.
Because of this conflict itself all the kiddies have come out to do mischief, especially Iran and his flunkies
It's only a matter of time now before 11, Jinping sets out on the great work of remaking Akhand Cheen too.

At some point the West will have to prioritize, considering for the EU countries everything is not changa xi right now.
Sending information from ISR assets costs almost nothing . Send gps co ordinates of roosi assets to ukraine and a thing with the tech level of a cellphone can navigate itself to the target and go kaboom ..

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I have already said: This war will only end with the disappearance of one of the states.
Russia's goal is to capture Ukraine. Ukraine's goal is to collapse Russia.

Last edited:

Craigs

Country flag
I have already said: This war will only end with the disappearance of one of the states.
Russia's goal is to capture Ukraine. Ukraine's goal is to collapse Russia.
Russia has already announced that if the existence of the Russian state is threatened then nukes will be deployed to vaporize all of Europe. Essentially take every one down with them. Ukraine on the other hand will be split and shared among its neighbors and no one would notice its absence at all.

So what do you think the end game will be?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russia has already announced that if the existence of the Russian state is threatened then nukes will be deployed to vaporize all of Europe. Essentially take every one down with them. Ukraine on the other hand will be split and shared among its neighbors and no one would notice its absence at all.

So what do you think the end game will be?
Ukraine will not go further than its state. borders. The processes will begin from within.
To start dividing, you need prerequisites. “I want” doesn’t count.

Craigs

Country flag
It was a 35 year old missile corvette. Depreciated value of equipment = 0. No modern armament on board. Considering it was almost undefended I would say probably sparsely manned with just a skeleton crew. Not sure what the expense here is but it is definitely less than the two British Minesweepers that collided into each other recently.

ovalpiston

Country flag
Just being a 35 yr old equipment doesnt make it 0 value, by that logic USS Nimitz must also have 0 value considering it is well over 50 yrs old now! The corvette wasn't the first loss for Russia in the Black Sea either, they have lost multiple assets including several high value ships like Novocherkask and the flagship Moskva. Add damage or loss of other expensive assets like jets, bombers, S400 platforms, armament factories, refineries etc. it only adds to the question of sustainability without having a clear exit point in mind.

Putin is counting on Ukraine running out of men or the US blank checks to stop coming in and then begin negotiating from a position of strength, but i think he is mistaken. Despite political shenanigans US will continue fund Ukraine, and Ukraine isnt going to run out of material for its meat grinder anytime soon. And it is not like Russia is sandbagging its potential either, after two years of war they have thrown everything including the kitchen sink at the war! Its a stalemate, the longer this lasts, the more the risk of losing crimea. Unless he is waiting for the new Ukrainian counteroffensive, wipe them out and then begin either talking or starting a new offensive. Whatever it is i have a feeling we will see a conclusion within the next 5 to 8 months.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles