Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

shade

Country flag
Poland and Baltics have nuclear weapons. Ukraine does not have nuclear weapons. Big difference.
Poland and Baltics have NATO Article 5
But after this blunder i don't think Putin wants to experiment whether all the big boys will stick by Article 5 or let Estonia, Latvia etc be nom nomed by Vlad

The3Amigos

Country flag
T-80 tank upgraded with thermal, digital fire control computer, laser rangefinder, GPS receiver

ww2historian

Country flag
This is just window dressing. The neocons and liberals are both globalists and have always been in agreement that Russia needs to be weakened and its borders should forever remain under pressure (sounds familiar?). US will continue to supply Ukraine through alternative means including tapping into Russia's frozen assets. It is a fallacy to believe US will abandon Ukraine, when after 60+ yrs of repeated betrayals they are yet to cut off from Pakistan!

So i don't think Russia is foolish enough to believe US will stop funding Ukraine because of procedural inconvinience like Congress not approving aid package. US is already working overtime on a new counteroffensive, they'll continue throwing dollars until the last Russian or the last Ukrainian remains on the battlefield, whichever comes first.
The Duran was just talking about the west stealing Russia's frozen assets. I think they are crazy enough to do this, even though it's a stupid mistake. In the long run it won't matter. The neocons are not in touch with reality. Just because they think we cannot let Russia win doesn't mean they have the power to make that happen.
Biden scorched-earth policy. Prepares to sieze $300B Russian assets

Global Defence

Articles