Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
For many reasons this might be the stupidest things I've ever heard in my life. Zelensky is beyond and idiot. Since Russia can attack everyone of those factories, why would any company be stupid enough to invest in Ukraine? No insurance company would insure such a company. Who would be stupid enough to want to work there, knowing they can get attacked by Russia missiles any second? I think the west is humoring Zelensky, even if they were being truthful it will take years to build these factories and to then manufacture weapons, and that's in a safe country that won't get attacked by missiles. https://x.com/ZelenskyyUa/status/1708199799923577107?s=20

ww2historian

Country flag
It's been reported that the Ukrainians will try to cross the Dnipro river with another major offensive. I know the Ukrainians are stupid idiots, but can they really be this stupid? It could be a diversion, but I won't make the same mistake I've made in the past in which I underestimated the stupidity of Zelensky. So the idiot probably is planning on doing this.

Blood+

Country flag
With what?
I just remember the degree of racism towards the Caucasian peoples and the peoples of the North. Is there such a thing in Indian society?
For example: the meaning of this collage can only be understood by a resident of Russia and a native of the USSR.
Signature; She doesn't dance (pronounced with a Caucasian accent).
I said, similar in more than one ways, not in every possible way!!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Our neighbours tend to fear so.
However, India has ton loads of people it makes no sense to take additional problems.
Exactly.
I can't find anything in common between India and Russia. This is Western civilization. Azerbaijan and India have more in common.
Economic partnership is not common - it is cooperation.

JBH22

Exactly.
I can't find anything in common between India and Russia. This is Western civilization. Azerbaijan and India have more in common.
Actually it is a balancing act for us. Most importantly it's a relation that served our interest for decades.
We know west equipped Pakistan with latest weaponry to attack India. If it wasn't for Soviet largesse in terms of weaponry, we would have been trampled by these rabid islamist.
Also, Soviet helped to set up heavy industries post Indian independence.
To cut it short, our tryst with the west (especially anglo-saxon) has been a jolly experience.
We know as of 2023 some of them still have that superiority complexity viz unacceptability of seeing Indian and Chinese at the big boyz table.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Actually it is a balancing act for us. Most importantly it's a relation that served our interest for decades.
We know west equipped Pakistan with latest weaponry to attack India. If it wasn't for Soviet largesse in terms of weaponry, we would have been trampled by these rabid islamist.
Also, Soviet helped to set up heavy industries post Indian independence.
To cut it short, our tryst with the west (especially anglo-saxon) has been a jolly experience.
We know as of 2023 some of them still have that superiority complexity viz unacceptability of seeing Indian and Chinese at the big boyz table.
This is a situational union, but not a common one. The common thing is socio-cultural relationships, religious, linguistic, historical. There is nothing in common. Is it the political system? However, even Austria is a federation, but I don’t remember politicians in Vienna shouting that Prague is their city.

JBH22

This is a situational union, but not a common one. The common thing is socio-cultural relationships, religious, linguistic, historical. There is nothing in common. Is it the political system? However, even Austria is a federation, but I don’t remember politicians in Vienna shouting that Prague is their city.
It is our muscle memory to be transactional with the west.
At the end of the day, it is not our war. At best, we can abstain from getting involved in this quagmire and not betray a long time partner.
You would notice that Indian opposition leader concurred with current government handling of this conflict.

ww2historian

Country flag
Exactly.
As soon as I saw your post, I thought of something. Both the Russian and Indian people are very intelligent. However your country has the lowest IQs in the world in common sense. So you have a lot in common with the great apes.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
As soon as I saw your post, I thought of something. Both the Russian and Indian people are very intelligent. However your country has the lowest IQs in the world in common sense. So you have a lot in common with the great apes.
You showed with yours that you can’t tell black from white. What achievements of smart Russians/Indians have influenced the world over the past 30 years?

JBH22

You showed with yours that you can’t tell black from white. What achievements of smart Russians/Indians have influenced the world over the past 30 years?
For the Russian part, I will let Russian claim their fame. In regards to Indians see below
Email- By Shiva Ayyadurai [Indian origin]

ww2historian

Country flag
Very simple, health is the most important thing. Ukraine from what I see are just as fat and unhealthy as Americans. They grow and east too many grains which makes them fat. Indians and Russians are much healthier, they don't indulge and eat junk food all day long. Fat people have smaller brains. Remember this fat pig from Ukraine.? This is what happens if you take away food from a person who should fast for at least a month. https://x.com/SpriterMonitor1/status/1621609772825837570?s=20

Akim

Professional
Country flag
For the Russian part, I will let Russian claim their fame. In regards to Indians see below
Email- By Shiva Ayyadurai [Indian origin]
I also know about USB. But this is not enough to make such statements.
Indeed, India has broken into the level of technological progress of many powers, but this is one level, not a step higher. Therefore, I say that the country is closer to Azerbaijan, Turkey and other countries that have traveled this path. But not Russia, which parasitized on the achievements of the USSR.

ww2historian

Country flag
Indeed, India has broken into the level of technological progress of many powers, but this is one level, not a step higher. Therefore, I say that the country is closer to Azerbaijan, Turkey and other countries that have traveled this path. But not Russia, which parasitized on the achievements of the USSR.
Again, I have to remind you to wake up and smell the coffee. You need to see the west is bailing on Ukraine.
"Just hours before a potential government shutdown, Republicans and Democrats in the Senate passed a roughly 45-day continuing resolution with disaster relief funds, an extension of a federal flood insurance program and FAA reauthorization — but no Ukraine aid."

ww2historian

Country flag
Going by Occam's razor, the most probable explanation is Russia is not capable of taking out so many train engines that Ukraine's infrastructure will be crippled.. Unlike electricity infrastructure train engines can move, once missiles are launched, by Russian bombers..and hence are harder targets.. Russia doesn't want to begin a campaign they can't finish..

Well.. Russia promised to destroy Urkaine's Electricity grid, and cripple the nation and military.. They were not capable of doing it last year..

Don't attribute to goodness of heart, what you can explain with impotence.
Why Russia can't take out all Dneiper bridges : Rusky fans.. Goodness of heart.. Reality: Lack of capability..
The Train With Military Equipment And The Field Camp Were Destroyed. Military Summary For 2023.10.01

Interesting timing, and no, I don't think the Russians read my post, but they did target the trains yesterday.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Again, I have to remind you to wake up and smell the coffee. You need to see the west is bailing on Ukraine.
"Just hours before a potential government shutdown, Republicans and Democrats in the Senate passed a roughly 45-day continuing resolution with disaster relief funds, an extension of a federal flood insurance program and FAA reauthorization — but no Ukraine aid."
I have never denied that we will not survive without Western help. After all, this was not an equal fight from the beginning.
But I take this phenomenon calmly. Western help is not only US help. As long as they could share the budget there, we could rely on European aid.
The USA is important not only for money. Money can always be found. The US has extra weapons, unlike Europe.

ww2historian

Country flag
You really need to see how stupid this counter-offensive is. Actually you don't need to see it, whether or not you get your head out of your ass, it won't make any difference.
Ukraine's Offensive Is Facing A DISASTER

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles