Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blood+

Country flag
I've become an expert in telling whose post it is without seeing. If it's Russian losses it's always @Master Chief and all others are posting Ukranian losses (mostly @JaguarWarrior but i've put him on my ignore list due to being a Chinese Han supremacist doodoo).
Don't forget @Dharmapalas . At least @Master Chief tries to maintain a semblance of neutrality, with varying degrees of success. The other guy is a blatant Ukro ass licker!!

Blood+

Country flag
Fucking genetically gifted chad scumbag.

thqt daughter is going to be another chad chaser
Dude, do you even realize how insecure you sound?? And as for Chad chaser, well, that's human nature. Can you yourself say with utmost certainty that you ain't a Stacy chaser??

ww2historian

Country flag
I see no mention of 155mm rounds nor Javelins. And yet it was mentioned on the Duran that Anthony Blinken told Ukraine they have to take Tokmak by November or military supplies will be cut next year. I thought this was just speculation and rumor, however I've seen other sources reporting similar things. If these reports are true the end of Ukraine will be sooner rather then latter. https://www.defense.gov/News/Releas...s-additional-security-assistance-for-ukraine/
In the event that the Armed Forces of Ukraine fail to break through the defenses of the Russian army and take Tokmok, Zelensky’s office will have to raise the topic of peace negotiations in November. This information, of course, is not official, so no one can confirm it, except for the top of the Kyiv junta.

Earlier it was reported that back in February of this year, Biden's security adviser Jake Sullivan, who arrived in Kiev, in a conversation with the same Yermak, set similar conditions with a deadline in July of this year, Yermak managed to extend the deadline until the end of August. Blinken simply extended the deadline once more, but the demands remained the same: victory or negotiations.

The only problem with peace negotiations is the US expectations of what Russia will except. I believe Russia's demands will shock the hell out of west. The west thinks Russia's demands will be small. They won't be, they will demand much more than Ukraine will except and Ukraine doesn't seem to want to give up anything. In other words the negotiations will fail miserably.

Last edited:

ww2historian

Country flag
Here you go, it's the law "On the specifics of applying the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation and ensuring the safety of hydraulic structures in the territories of the Donetsk People's Republic, Luhansk People's Republic, Zaporizhzhia Oblast and Kherson Oblast", point 10. Signed by Russian PM Mishustin mere 5 days before the destruction of Kakhovka dam.

Russians didn't even try to explain how Ukrainians could have destroyed the dam which was under Russian control. Destruction of the dam served at the moment no strategic purpose for Ukrainians, only allowed RuSSians to redeploy units from Kherson oblast to Zaporozhye, where the Ukrainian offensive just started, so to me is quite obvious who the culprit was.

And yes, wanted also comment on your claim about 30 destroyed M777s over two weeks, found it funny how you blindly believe Konashenkov's pressers, not minding the fact that RuSSians regularly claim much more destroyed Ukrainian equipment than actually exists on the frontline, but ultimately decided it was simply not worth my time.
The military summary channel reported that the Russians have 600 videos of lancet strikes on Ukrainian artillery systems. That's way more than I thought and it doesn't include artillery strikes. This is powerful evidence that 30 M777 were destroyed in two weeks. Like I said the Russians have destroyed thousands of Ukrainian artillery systems of all kinds. In fact the Russians have destroyed over 3000 systems. I don't see why you're so shocked they could destroy 30 M777 in two weeks. I'm still waiting on your evidence that Ukraine had less than 30 M777s on the front. I take it you were on the ground and counted them yourself? You sound a lot like Varzone, he used to freak out every time a HIMARS was destroyed, even though the evidence was overwhelming. He claimed none were destroyed because they were shoot and scoot systems.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Economics of the Ukraine war and its global impact

The war is effectively a stalemate. The NATO/US military aid to the tune of $100 billion has not helped to expel the Russians from Ukraine but is keeping the war going. Now the US has decided to continue not to recover any territory but drain Russia out. That they are succeeding well.

With lesser resources at its disposal to continue the war, the Russians have lowered their ambition of regime change in Kiev or capture Odessa, the only Black Sea port of Ukraine. They have settled down to keep the area they have captured in the first three months of the war. With that happening, strategically the Russians have diminished the Ukrainian chances to join NATO.

Economically it is costing the Russians a lot. Also the Europe is in the midst of a slowdown, forced upon with shortage of gas which came from Russia and general war conditions with lower investment climate. US is doing as usual, because it relies on borrowing and imports from China. Hence war has impacted is a bit less.

Worst is Chinese economy. Although they are not directly involved in the war but this war has forced upon the bad debt scenario in China. There is $10 trillion, internal and external debt to be paid. One third of Chinese economy was built on needless building of homes and offices. None of it is yielding any income or profits. Hence 30% of its economy is bankrupt. The remaining mad rush to build highways and bullet trains is also empty without much income to pay a $2 trillion in loans. Hence Chinese slowdown and stagflation is natural.

There is no chance that Ukraine war will come to an end. During this war scenario where fewer bullets are fired at the front but huge publicity makes you feel that war is next door, hence psychological war scenario is present. Welfare of people in Europe is badly impacted. That $100 billion which has gone into the Ukraine war, if spent on peace and aid will provide a huge dividend. Now, it is not possible.

For the far away war in Ukraine, dividend for India is in China slowdown and US paying more attention to build an alternative manufacturing base in India. These days Modi/Biden and a host of US officials are busy sorting out details of this arrangement. The current Biden visit to G-20 in Delhi will cement that arrangement. Thank God for that. India needs additional $100 billion FDI and manufacturing technology on top of $75 billion a year it is getting in last few years. Indian political and economic stability is key to it. In return, India could becomes a participant in maintaining peace in Indo-Pacific region. Also, becoming a logistics hub for US in the region. It will greatly improve India’s chances of increased FDI to its industry. The political climate is just about right in US with both Republicans and Democrats supporting India’s grand initiative.

‘’Cheers

Soldier355

Country flag
Lancet kamikaze drone attack on Grad MLRS of Ukraine. The Ukrainian BM-21 Grad multiple launch rocket system was attacked by a Russian kamikaze drone Lancet. As a result of a strike from the Lancet kamikaze drone, a fire started in the BM-21 Grad MLRS, which destroyed the combat vehicle.

omaebakabaka

Lancet kamikaze drone attack on Grad MLRS of Ukraine. The Ukrainian BM-21 Grad multiple launch rocket system was attacked by a Russian kamikaze drone Lancet. As a result of a strike from the Lancet kamikaze drone, a fire started in the BM-21 Grad MLRS, which destroyed the combat vehicle.

Looks like emptied out or mock?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles