Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Sarjen

Hey Sarjen, long time no see mate

If I'm not wrong then isn't that an Emirati flag besides the Magarmach pic of yours?

Let's see what UAE uses in its military
48 Turkish T-122 MLRS
3 TRG-300 again Turkish, what a shame
8 Jobaria MLRS...Turkish. What the heck!
OMG! 700 Otokar Armoured Vehicles from Turkey. Daayum Mate
And 100+ ACV-300...again Turkish

How will react to this information? I guess you'll go with your usual language
":pound::pound::lol::facepalm:"

having them and using them effectively are different.. of course they had success in Armenia// But russia is a different ball game..
Take a look at much praised GPS guided munitions' of the US. !!

and Yes if there's ever a War against UAE ... its very safe to say UAE is fcked

By the way I'm from TN..

another_armchair

Country flag
Turkish UAVs have been taken down like playboys' hunt down b1tches recently :pound:

Its funny .... US is now trying to pull some SAMs from Taiwan, to send to Ukraine

Its fine,, Patriot was lightly damaged, We'll put it back in a Week :pound:

200+ bradley are taken down/// Very poorly armored B@stards :lol:

LoL... Whatever happened to Russians fleeing the frontline in few weeks :facepalm:
Christmas in Crimea plans worked like a charm in 2022... the resounding success of that blueprint are showing to this day.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
having them and using them effectively are different.. of course they had success in Armenia// But russia is a different ball game..
Take a look at much praised GPS guided munitions' of the US. !!

and Yes if there's ever a War against UAE ... its very safe to say UAE is fcked

By the way I'm from TN..
You can't comprehend how amused I feel seeing the narrative getting changed here with each message

Earlier it was about how US is falling back to obsolete systems like Hawks and how Bradley sucks as an armoured platform or how TB2s perform against a proper AD net...but now it became using them effectively.

And how out of nowhere us GPS guided munitions came in picture.
Guess what, JDAMs were never a so called "Wunderwaffen" and "the West" was aware about shortcomings of GPS for quite a long time
And ya, just because you use GLONASS instead of GPS doesn't mean you're safe, every old GNSS guided munitions suffer the same issue

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Chaps here were so happy hearing Germany is planning to open a tank factory in Ukraine. How it'll be targeted, if it's in Ukraine then it's a valid target, someone even joked about investing in it

Well here comes an Uno Reverse Card

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Hey @JaguarWarrior , are you a bot?

Anyways do you know we here have the facility to post a single message with multiple Ukrainian losses together with Twitter links for each instead of just spamming!?
You can give it a shot

Lonewarrior

Country flag
@SwordOfDarkness Saar, remember that "pretty internet-warrior-esque post" of mine on how Wagner mutiny would affect the upper echelon of Russian MoD?

The military leadership taken down by Russian MoD as of now
IMG_20230721_235616.jpg

And it doesn't include all those "behind the scenes" military leaders like Prigozhin and Girkin.

Also there are some 3-4 other generals who were eliminated by Ukrainian strike allegedly after their location was leaked by Russian MoD

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
Hey @JaguarWarrior , are you a bot?

Anyways do you know we here have the facility to post a single message with multiple Ukrainian losses together with Twitter links for each instead of just spamming!?
You can give it a shot
When I was on Pakistani defence forum they had a feature that automatically joins successive posts into a single post. On here the website doesn't seem to have that even though it appears to be from the same developers. I will use the edit function to manually join successive posts into a single post.

Master Chief

Country flag
Noted Geostrategist says Ukraine should sue for peace, and save its a**.. That Ukraine should be happy that it has managed to remain a free nation, at the end of this war..
He also echoes Obama in that Ukraine is more of a nation now, than it every was before the war, and should forget about getting back Russian captured areas..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles