Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
And what does it change? But Putler then promised Yanukovych 15 billion dollars. It is not known what he demanded for this, but only after their meeting began force dispersal.
I constantly tell morons of any nationality: stay out of our political kitchen.
Especially now that there is a war. We are no longer negotiating with the Putler
Hahahahaha that guy was elected in a balloting that were carried out under inspection of international observers reasonably fair. You did not allow him his complete run because you were salivating for free cookies.

Ofcourse none of that matters anymore because you do not want peace.

ww2historian

Country flag
Kherson will be recovered, but I think the Ukraine offensive will be stopped after that. Then winter will come.

(1) Russia and Ukraine war map 05 October 2022 - 224 day invasion | Military summary latest news today - YouTube
Russia has enough forces in Kherson not only to defend, but to attack. This wasn't the situation in Kharkov. If it were up to me I would counter attack very soon. The military sum. channel talked about Russia possibly using Mongolian war strategy of feigned retreat. We shall see.
Feigned retreat
As this tactic became better known to the enemy, the Mongols would extend their feigned retreats for days or weeks, to falsely convince the chasers that they were defeated, only to charge back once the enemy again had its guard down or withdrew to join its main formation."

Master Chief

Country flag
3) That does not mean either that fraud nation states decide to persecute their minority. A fraud state pakistan is persecuting Dharmik minority there. A fraud state ukraine is persecuting the russian minority there. You do understand the fact that identities pakis ukrainian are frauds. That were the britfags who created fraud pakis identity just as the "germanyaustriahungary" created the fraud identity of ukrainians using native coomers. For example used jinnah in case of BHARAT and used chykalenko in case of ukraine who kept whining how all their cities are being russified. Just as the halfdyks back in BHARAT whined about Hindutva. Such fraud identities have been used elsewhere to do the bidding. Latest example was khazakastan. Do you not remember kosovo when the amreekunts bombed the shiet out of them. That territory was forcefully separated as well.
Your blabbering about Ukranian identity being a fraud does not make it so, in the eyes of a substantial majority of Ukranians. Same with Pakistan. I am absolutely fine if Pakis see themselves as separate from India. Hope, no Hindutva government in the future, gets ideas to realize the RSS version of Akhand BHARAT, by conquering Pakistan and making Dharmic Bros out of the jihadi scum. Just like Ukraine, Pakistan has powerful friends like America and China. The diarrhea that India will suffer as a result will be worse than the one Mother Russia is suffering from at the moment in Ukraine.

You cannot use dualism for one country out of convenience.

Since when the britfags is a democracy?

Either all or none unless you do not subscribe to DHARMIK laws of unitary ethics.
Britain is a constitutional monarchy. It is a democracy and so is India. I believe in uniformity of laws. I am not aware of Dharma Shashtras..

ww2historian

Country flag
And what does it change? But Putler then promised Yanukovych 15 billion dollars. It is not known what he demanded for this, but only after their meeting began force dispersal.
I constantly tell morons of any nationality: stay out of our political kitchen.
Especially now that there is a war. We are no longer negotiating with the Putler
You are ignorant and stupid, you can't see reality. Oh you mean send us billions of dollars worth of goods and weapons, but stay out of our political kitchen. Nothing would make me happier if we cut you off completely you ungrateful idiot. Russia then could crush your stupid country in two weeks.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Somebody is using the strategy of COPE.
I think the only thing they could be trying to do is to try and extend the Ukrainian supply lines and attack them when they're out of supply. I don't know what sort of logistics presence Ukraine has in that area, and what the Russians have been targeting through Shahed/Kalibr.

If done smartly they can halt Ukrainian advance at a certain point, but I guess we will see what happens.

ww2historian

Country flag
Somebody is using the strategy of COPE.
Varzone, it's not COPE. I've been very critical of Russia's strategy. They have the ground forces to do this, and the air force to back this up. I don't see how they can't crush the Ukrainians on the Kherson front. If they don't attack, then they are getting cold feet. It's really bad when you play not to lose, because when you do that, you lose. Russia has to take more risk, and play to win.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think the only thing they could be trying to do is to try and extend the Ukrainian supply lines and attack them when they're out of supply. I don't know what sort of logistics presence Ukraine has in that area, and what the Russians have been targeting through Shahed/Kalibr.

If done smartly they can halt Ukrainian advance at a certain point, but I guess we will see what happens.
Momentum is with Ukraine, I did read somewhere that there's going to be a pause or there is one right now to re route the supply chain across more territory captured of the last week.

ww2historian

Country flag

I can't make excuses for Russia anymore. Losing Kharkov was stupid, and it happened because they took too long to mobilize. It was obvious they should of done this back in April. Mistakes happen, but this was inexcusable. Now finally Russia has woke up and smelled the coffee. They must hold Kherson, because they can.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Wow you like to inspect boys for their dicks? Are you a sick pervert of a pedophile? And dark Sorrow, since you liked Master Chief's post and found it funny, I guess you share the same sensibilities as Master Chief.
So you like watching perverts getting on with boys? I take it you were an altar boy?
Why have you come to this thread just to talk about this and derailing the thread further? Is this an interesting topic for you?

Blademaster

Why have you come to this thread just to talk about this and derailing the thread further? Is this an interesting topic for you?
Ha ha ha ha look the poodle is speaking. You been shitposting on this thread for two months and got banned twice for it. What's the matter? You don't like your medicine being served to you, isn't it?

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ha ha ha ha look the poodle is speaking. You been shitposting on this thread for two months and got banned twice for it. What's the matter? You don't like your medicine being served to you, isn't it?
Are you a mod that you are policing the thread?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Hahahahaha that guy was elected in a balloting that were carried out under inspection of international observers reasonably fair. You did not allow him his complete run because you were salivating for free cookies.

Ofcourse none of that matters anymore because you do not want peace.
The protests in Belarus are a good example of how it could be in Ukraine. Hitler also came in a democratic way. Do you remember what he did?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles