Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

bongoboy

Country flag
The argument that the existence of Russian speaking Ukrainian refugees fleeing the current war towards western Ukraine/Poland etc as some sort of proof of lack of persecution of Russian culture/demographic minority in erstwhile Ukraine is flawed.

When Pakistan banned the Bengali language in East Pakistan, it kickstarted a low scale insurgency within East Pakistan. Ethnic Bengali AND non-Bengali residents of East Pakistan began fleeing as refugees over the porous border into India. Moreover I am certain that the special military operation India officially undertook in 1971 also created its own set of refugees in itself, simply because the magnitude of humanitarian crisis worsens when it is an insurgent group vs govt forces as opposed to two govt forces which is what official war is.

Ultimately basic human needs are peace/security. You cannot use Russian speaking or ethnic Russian Ukrainian humanitarian refugees as token examples for those refugees’ political alignment either which way. If tomorrow India turns downright unsafe for whatever reason and China has peace/stability, I will pack my bags and try to escape to China with family, doesn’t matter if I like govt of China. Ideological considerations are second to life/death.

RocketMan

Country flag
No true Bandera follower can tolerate a Jew.
The Jews in the USSR constitute the most faithful support of the ruling Bolshevik regime, and the vanguard of Muscovite imperialism in Ukraine. The Muscovite-Bolshevik government exploits the anti-Jewish sentiments of the Ukrainian masses to divert their attention from the true cause of their misfortune and to channel them in a time of frustration into pogroms on Jews. The OUN combats the Jews as the prop of the Muscovite-Bolshevik regime and simultaneously it renders the masses conscious of the fact that the principal foe is Moscow.

1280px-Тернопіль_-_Пам'ятник_Степанові_Бандері_-_17017439.jpg

Kumaoni

She is a Maoist hoe CCP bootlicker anti-hindu antiindian,she recruited hinduphobes porkis like Sameera hoe Khan to post anti-hindu antiindian articles on rt.com.I wish some pro Ukrainian Indian mercenaries rip her up.
This is why I turned so anti Russian in the past week. i don’t get why their media is so anti russia

Last edited:

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is why I turned so anti Russian in the past week. They act like they like us, but they can’t ever shut their mouth about our countries fallcomings. Russians need us to buy oil for them so they won’t starve from sanctions lmao. Is Putin such a moron that he can’t keep a check on what state sponsored media whom his gov literally controls to stop posting anti Indian shit. No wonder their invasion came to a halt.
Simonyan is a cia backed Armenian hoe she even used rt.com to support azerbaijan instead of Armenia and loves Chechen mlecchas.

Kumaoni

Simonyan is a cia backed Armenian hoe she even used rt.com to support azerbaijan instead of Armenia and loves Chechen mlecchas.
Sameera “Gothmog 2.0” Khan the raandi also simps for Chechens like they are her gods. She is a Pakistani so maybe she can request her dad to sell her for a few rubbles. Pakistanis are masters at this anyway

ww2historian

Country flag
Dude doesn't know the brown man psyche. :truestory:

It's like the American punchline a few years ago-
"Hey, we have a black president (Obama) so we can not be racists."
Meanwhile their redneck trailer trash cousin shagging smelly willy hillbillies sit around dreaming of a race war. The only difference here is that Zelensky's "all hands on deck" approach has armed their hillbilly counterparts and given them areas to govern.

Yo, chill chill. I'm brown too.

Wait that doesn't solve any issues between brown people?
GASP

@Namori lied to me

On a serious note, you were comparing tanks (which are supposed to have a far thicker armor) with APCs (which are meant to protect troops from small arms fire).

Apples and larvae, brah.
Chill tf out.
All this arguing has got you really moody.
Let me know if you want some relaxation.:hehe:
I was comparing the armour to a tank that was already obsolete in 1939 to that modern APC. Getting on that thing is like 13 guys lining up for the firing squad. It' nothing more than a semi fat target. But Akim thinks it's a game changer.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Which report? According to this one, in total, 16 civilians died during the whole year of 2021 on both sides of the frontline, half of them due to landmines and UXO, the other half due to shellling. While each death is a tragedy, not sure if the best way to fix this situation would be to start a full-blown war with tens of thousands of casualties. Hell, last month, a single Russian airstrike in Chernihiv killed more civilians than whole Ukrainian army over last three years of so-called "Donbas genocide".

I didnt use the term donbass genocide. Its donbass killing and the accumulation of the deaths are SIGNIFICANTLY MORE on the rebel side, indicating the action mostly coming from the Ukrainian side.

As stated in this analysis:

Full blown wars against nazis who are officially engaged in your culture's cultural genocide is justified. Period.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I know I am not going to convince easily and don´t care - I am old enough to know that people do not chance opinions based on online discussions, that simply doesnt happen. So let´s see this as a rhetorical exercise.

I understand that some brown people might try to view this conflict through the prism of race, but this war is fueled by nationalism, not white supremacy theories. Banderas politics were Antisemmitic, but at the same time even more anti-Polish and anti-Russian as people who admire him do it not for anti-Jewish policies, but because he declared an independent Ukraine. And painting current Ukrainian government as Nazis and white supremacists is kinda ridiculous since their president is a Jew and one of the most prominent faces of resistance, governor of Mikolaiv oblast Vitaly Kim, is half-Korean.

As for the rest of your post, there is a lot to disagree with, but I will focus on one claim often purported here - that Ukraine killed 14000 people in Donbas and "organized mass-killings of minority Russians for the last 8 years". In fact, 14 000 is a total number of casualties of civil war in Donbas, which was instigated as much by Russia as by Ukraine and an absolute majority of this number (11 000+) are combatants. And of remaining 3000, large number was killed also by separatists - shelling, 'zachistky' (clean-ups of suspicious population), as well as by criminal activity due to anarchy in 2014-2015 till L/DNR authorities established full control.

As cynical as it may sound, the ratio of 4 killed combatants per one killed civilian doesn't prove that the civilian population was particularly targeted, quite the opposite - just compare it with wars Russia waged over past 20 years, like in Chechnya. And after active 2014-2015 "hot phase" ended, numbers of casualties dropped drastically and we ended up with a frozen conflict. During the whole year of 2021, in total, 32 civilians in DNR died as a result of war in total, mostly due to landmines and UXO - and those are numbers from DNR official.

So, could you please elaborate, precisely where took place this "mass-killing of Russians that lasted for 8 years"? I am really curious, because whenever I ask, I hear only about 2014 Odessa fire, where almost all victims suffocated. OK, there were also talks of "Korsun massacre", but that kinda died out in recent years after even Russian authorities admitted there were no casualties, making it the first masacre in the history of humankind where nobody actually died.
Bullshit Nazi apologism.
Your argument in pro-bandera nazi apologism amounts to saying people who love hitler and are german love him coz he was a german nationalist, hell bent on making a greater germany and more powerful germany, not because he was genociding jews and gypsies.

Ukraine has an OFFICIAL POLICY OF CULTURAL GENOCIDE OF RUSSIANS IN UKRAINE. This can be cited and this meets the definition of genocide by the UNHRC charter that Ukraine is signatory to.

Kumaoni

Bullshit Nazi apologism.
Your argument in pro-bandera nazi apologism amounts to saying people who love hitler and are german love him coz he was a german nationalist, hell bent on making a greater germany and more powerful germany, not because he was genociding jews and gypsies.

Ukraine has an OFFICIAL POLICY OF CULTURAL GENOCIDE OF RUSSIANS IN UKRAINE. This can be cited and this meets the definition of genocide by the UNHRC charter that Ukraine is signatory to.
Lmao stress to much? Forget it brother. Why does it matter what happens to Ukranians or Russians?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Bullshit Nazi apologism.

Have there been any extreme Ukranian anti-Russian policies.. like the State language law Article 25, before the Crimean / Donbass invasion by Russia in 2014, or have these policies been framed after 2014 ?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Have there been any extreme Ukranian anti-Russian policies.. like the State language law Article 25, before the Crimean / Donbass invasion by Russia in 2014, or have these policies been framed after 2014 ?
Irrelevant query. Cultural genocide in contravention of UNHRC is cultural genocide- one doe not have any right to a casus beli for cultural genocide as a signatory to the UNHRC.

Kumaoni

Not relevant, if you had read my explanations. I suggest you better read before retorts.
Lol you care so much for muH mythical russian persecution and shieet in Ukraine yet they don’t care or won’t care about a single hardship india goes througH. Hell there are even pro Russian protests in Delhi but if a Indo/Pak or Indo-Chini war broke our they won’t even care about you. I get that their gov is all good and stuff but the average Russian doesn’t care. Fuck Russians and their two faces.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I see a lot of guys including myself spending a lot more time on this forum, due to a global recession / Stagflation induced joblessness, in the coming weeks.. if this Ruble sh*t is not sorted out quickly .. :playball:

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Lol you care so much for muH mythical russian persecution and shieet in Ukraine yet they don’t care or won’t care about a single hardship india goes througH. Hell there are even pro Russian protests in Delhi but if a Indo/Pak or Indo-Chini war broke our they won’t even care about you. I get that their gov is all good and stuff but the average Russian doesn’t care. Fuck Russians and their two faces.
Again, irrelevant to the explanation i have provided, at least three times. I suggest you go read them, before continuing further with strawmanship.
I dont require the average russian to care to want Russia to emerge victorious in this war. How the average person feels is not relevant to geopolitics, its only relevant for lubricating the geopolitical choices, thats all.

Kumaoni

Again, irrelevant to the explanation i have provided, at least three times. I suggest you go read them, before continuing further with strawmanship.
I dont require the average russian to care to want Russia to emerge victorious in this war. How the average person feels is not relevant to geopolitics, its only relevant for lubricating the geopolitical choices, thats all.
Sooo what does muh persecution of Russians in Ukraine have to do with Russia’s Geopolitics?

Cheran

Country flag
I see a lot of guys including myself spending a lot more time on this forum, due to a global recession / Stagflation induced joblessness, in the coming weeks.. if this Ruble sh*t is not sorted out quickly .. :playball:

Russian gas customers in Europe may accept Putin's payment terms
By Anna Cooban, CNN Business

Updated 1241 GMT (2041 HKT) April 28, 2022

London (CNN Business)Some of Russia's biggest natural gas customers in Europe's are preparing to accept the Kremlin's new payment terms rather than risk being cut off by Moscow, a fate suffered by Poland and Bulgaria this week.
Gas distributors in Germany and Austria told CNN Business that they were working on ways to accept a Russian ultimatum that final payments for its gas must be made in rubles, while complying with EU sanctions
https://defenceforumindia.com/javascript%3Avoid(0);

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Sooo what does muh persecution of Russians in Ukraine have to do with Russia’s Geopolitics?
Again, if you had read the answers provided to you THREE TIMES why India and Indians MUST support Russia in this war, if not openly, then covertly, you'd not be asking these questions. I suggest you go through your alert page and find those answers because i won't repeat myself for the fourth time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles