Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
There seems to be a lot of negativity about the notion of surrender. The German 6th army surrendered at Stalingrad. Trust me, they didn't want to. The Russians surrendered at Kiev (about a half million) the Russian commanders knew Stalin would have the executed for doing such. For the sake of their civilian population, Ukraine needs to surrender.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
You probably mean radical Islam.
But in Russia there is such a region as Tatarstan. It is Muslim, but moderately Muslim. And in it, Russians and Muslim Tatars live quite peacefully for many centuries.
No I meant Islam and there can't be a distinction between what is written in Quran and what the non muslims want the interpretation to be.

It is written that Infidels have to be killed

Their women need to be taken as slave raped converted .

Now what more radical you want it to be.

Since you aren't aware of Quran Hadith Life and tradition of Mo. I won't take it far.

There have been multiple places and region where Muslims coexisted with people of other faith until the time came.

It's not a big deal.

Blood+

Country flag
There are lots of Ukrainians with darker skin in Canada. Is darker skin no longer common among Ukrainians in the Ukraine? If it is common amongst a people no reason to find it something to discriminate against.
as far as being Greek. Darker skin is something mostly found in Africa and South Asia. Having darker skin would suggest that at least some of your ancestors come from those places not Greece. Of course appearances can change with each generation. Hiding who people really are.

View attachment 150647
Are you a moron or what?? He said DARKER, as in darker than native Ukrainians/Russians, not dark as Africans or us. Of course, someone of Mediterranian origin would be darker complexioned as compared to a northern/western/eastern European person.

ww2historian

Country flag
I think if this were regular army they would of surrender as so as they were encircled more than a month ago. However this is mostly the radical Azov neo Nazis who are only driven by hatred. This is what happens to brainwashed people, they become completely delusional. Plus after all the war crimes they committed in the last 8 years, they know what they will face.

RocketMan

Country flag
Dear Diarrhea - Tum 5/6 log kab se gaand mara rahe ho woh ek Ukrainian ke peeche, kya ukhaad liya ? Ulte ka woh sahi aur tum pak def forum ke chuttad lag rahe ho.

Japan ka atom bomb ka teri ammi ke bund mein jaa giri thi, ki teri jhaant jalne lagi. Japanese forces were one of the most cruel forces during WW2 - https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...live-targets-in-wwii/articleshow/40017577.cms. Kisi ko bhi baap banane ke pehle socha kar.

Woh ek Ukrainian se yeh seekho ki propaganda aur misinformation kaise effectively use kiya jaata hain, aur woh akela jo tum sab ko jawab de raha hai, bahut log nahi kar paate. Tum bas uske tatte gudgudate rahte ho, aur woh tumko chamaat deta rehta hai.

Sabko pata hai Ukraine main nazis ki kitni badi problem hai... lekin Russia main bhi hai kai neo nazi aur nazi groups - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Imperial_Movement. Aur yeh bata, agar Donbas mein logon ki itni hi padi thi, toh unko Russia mein population transfer kyun nahi kiya tumhare naye baap, Putin ne. Greece aur naya khalifa, Turkey ne toh aisa hi kiya tha... macedonia aur Greece ke beech & Czech republic aur Slovakia ne bhi yehi kiya... Russia ke paas kya jagah ki kami thi..??

PS: I think you and bladey should get together, you rubbing his sore pussy and him rubbing your sore butthole (bladey ke liye tampons khareedna mat bhoolna).... that may alleviate some symptoms you two are having. If you cant do that, mere naad mein lagte raho, aur main theek karta hun tumko.
28a~2.jpg

ww2historian

Country flag

Amid war in Ukraine, work resumes on Poland-Norway gas pipeline
Here's another idiotic quote from "we must understand that not all Russian tanks are stuck in fields, not all enemy soldiers simply flee the battlefield and not all of them are conscripts who do not know how to hold weapons properly," If Zelensky feels he needs to say such things, then he must think people are really stupid. ALL Russian tanks are stuck in fields???? Who in the world would believe that in the first place? Thanks Zelensky for thinking we're all idiots. Perhaps this is an admission that his propaganda went a little too far.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
You probably mean radical Islam.
But in Russia there is such a region as Tatarstan. It is Muslim, but moderately Muslim. And in it, Russians and Muslim Tatars live quite peacefully for many centuries.
You should note that moslems nor tatars in this case per se prove nothing about islam. There is absolutely nothing that any moslems can do about the doctrine of islam except to choose what part of it to follow. The only scale for measuring moslems is islam not our ethics not your ethics.

However any given moslem can act politely precisely because of the Kafir in him. Muhammad preached the islam for 13 years in Mecca and got 150 Arabs to convert to islam. He went to Medina and became a politician and jihadist . After 2 years in Medina, every jew was murdered enslaved or exiled.

Definition of oppressor in alkitab.

2.254 wa al kafiroon humu al zalimoon - Kafir is the Oppressor (by denying belief) .

31.13 asshirk lazulmu aazeem - Idolatry is great oppression/injustice.

Lastly the doctrine of jihad is obligatory to fight oppression.

angryIndian

Country flag
Do you know what goes inside just to replace a screw set on a aerospace product ??? We will talk afterwards on everything point by point , list the testing it has to go through
A simple google search would have given me the answers but i choose not to do so because aerospace is not my domain and i will not lie by copy and pasting from internet.But i am not a layman either.
Far from it,I am quite well versed with advanced R&D since i have been working in advanced engineering field for the past 6-7 years.

My generic point is not questioning what India has or hasn't developed.The point is we need to build tech that is in the top of it's league.The current indigenous weapons system we have is indeed decent but will not win us war considering that our primary adversary has developed far superior weapon system built using stolen tech via espionage and reverse engineering.

R&D is pretty expensive affair both in terms of money and time,neither of which we can afford.US spends multiple times more on it's military R&D than India spends on it's defense budget,not to mention the R&D budget of each of the IVY league universities is almost equivalent or greater than DRDO's budget.

Spending so money on reinventing the wheel is a simple waste of time and money and our history is filled with examples where it has not come to fruition .(kaveri being the most famous among them).
So we should not hesitate from taking up foreign partnership to speed up projects.

This is my only argument....nothing else.

Physx32

Country flag
A simple google search would have given me the answers but i choose not to do so because aerospace is not my domain and i will not lie by copy and pasting from internet.But i am not a layman either.
Far from it,I am quite well versed with advanced R&D since i have been working in advanced engineering field for the past 6-7 years.

My generic point is not questioning what India has or hasn't developed.The point is we need to build tech that is in the top of it's league.The current indigenous weapons system we have is indeed decent but will not win us war considering that our primary adversary has developed far superior weapon system built using stolen tech via espionage and reverse engineering.

R&D is pretty expensive affair both in terms of money and time,neither of which we can afford.US spends multiple times more on it's military R&D than India spends on it's defense budget,not to mention the R&D budget of each of the IVY league universities is almost equivalent or greater than DRDO's budget.

Spending so money on reinventing the wheel is a simple waste of time and money and our history is filled with examples where it has not come to fruition .(kaveri being the most famous among them).
So we should not hesitate from taking up foreign partnership to speed up projects.

But the problem is Western companies and institutes will never share critical technology with us. So in any case we've to reinvent the wheel or steal (like US from Germany and China from US).

Flying Dagger

Country flag

Ok all it goes down to Bhavnao ko Samjho..

And we do...

As I have said we have pretty decent industry which can advanced with Russian or western help in some tech and some on our own.

The main problem is lack of strategic and political leadership , OFB union Bureaucrats etc.

To be honest we didn't invested much in Kaveri either. But yes in those projects we do need help but we could have gone to a simpler route by having a twin engine route to mitigate less thrust issue or choosing Al31 f later or other Russian engine which we are already producing in India

And then move step by step to next stage. So all it came down to management.

And Kaveri fruits will be tasted in the next engine we are building that include HAL 25 kn for trainer and UAV UCV etc.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Trapped Commanders there Face Say it All :dude:

Address by the Commander of the Azov Regiment, Lieutenant Colonel Denys Prokopenko, and the Commander of the 36th Regiment, Major Serhiy Volyna, regarding the operation to break through the 36th Regiment and join the Azov Regiment.

temujin

Country flag

I suppose Ukraine's loss is Sweden's gain🙄. Feel sorry for those women who may have been trafficked but this was to be expected when a country full of pervy men decides to throw its doors open to another that has less than 1/10th of the former's GDP per capita

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles