Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

sorcerer

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I don't think the Americans are instigating violence in India.
what a foreigner “thinks” on this matter is of no consequence as far as india is concerned, considering they will be operating on limited information. no matter how much they think they know about india, it will be abysmally minimal.

Same with what Indians think of Ukraine conflict, useful as long as intent is to learn lessons on intent, approach and tactics of involved parties and actors.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
View attachment 145893

Impressive :wink: What about India ? I guess RT India must be very wealthy and active
Rt what ?
Nobody watches english news much here , and as far as i know rt doesn't broadcast in Hindi
Even BBC india , which has many regional languages is running in losses here.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
View attachment 145893

Impressive :wink: What about India ? I guess RT India must be very wealthy and active
So only western outlets are allowed to do propaganda? Is competing viewpoints to western narrative is a bad thing?

There is also western hypocrisy against RT news by calling it a state owned outlet. Why don't they say same thing about BBC, France 24, DW news, Voice of America? All are state owned propaganda outlets. If west does it its public owned media company but if others do it, its state owned media outlet.

Another western hypocrisy is calling rich Russian business people oligarchs. Western business people who take contacts from pentagon, who spends billions in lobbying to change state policy, who use government money and subsidy to grow their business, who use government backing to bully other countries to open their economy in their favour are not oligarchs? They are some saints who should be worshipped as gods of western capitalism?

West calls dictator to any elected leader of a country they don't like but as per same hypocrites UK which is ruled by queens and kings is a perfect democracy.

Russian invasion of Ukraine is violence but countless westen invasions are spreading democracy and peace?

Russia is an unstable nuclear power but America which has actually used nukes on civilian population, tested those nukes on their own people, proliferated nukes and launch vehicles to other western country is somehow a responsible nuclear power?

saneel2014

Country flag

tribendra bisoi

View attachment 145888

WTF!
in chinese state media!
China has been a beneficiary of west led world order . They have to keep it going .. It does not matter what they say or wht they do .. After all these sanctions they know relation between russia and china ll be higher than mountain and sweeter than honey just like the case of pakistan .

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Aya bada factchecker
1647855268806.png

Ye chutiye Westoid channels kuch bhi dekha Internet, meme ko bhi chaap dete hain.

Ye unka official website hai, translate kar ke padh le: https://dyadya-vanya.ru/news/dyadya-vanya-mac

Spitfire9

Country flag
The only thing that britfags have done in India is "divide and conquer", loot everything and murder millions of Indians. One day India will make sure that britfags pay for the crimes.

A britfag preaching lessons of "racism" to Indians, what a pathetic joke!!
The snag is that it is the people who look to be Indians here who are manifesting the most racism.

And again, how is the west trying to divide and conquer India today?

Physx32

Country flag
And again, how is the west trying to divide and conquer India today?
Are you blind?
By actively funding churches and NGOs that forcefully convert Hindus. Also by using their media (BBC, NYT, etc) to fuel separatism in Kashmir. There are many more ways which is used by the west to destabilize India, other knowledgeable members can add.
The snag is that it is the people who look to be Indians here who are manifesting the most racism
What racism? You think hating briturds who enslaved us is racism? Again don't even dare to lecture Indians on racism, you don't have the right.

sorcerer

Country flag
Both CIA and KGB fckd india ... At least CIA was on the other side of the camp . KGB had greater penetration which CIA cld only dream of back then .

Why do u think we kept buying those migs despite record numbers of accidents .. Mitrokhin Archives claim that due to Soviet backing and influence, former defense minister V. Krishna Menon purchased Soviet MiGs

CPI was funded in multiple ways by the Soviets . Soviets had penetrated deep into Indian embassies and were extracting information via their agents.

As per Mitrokhin, many Indian diplomats abroad were seduced (and later blackmailed into revealing classified information) by female KGB agents called ‘sparrows’.

By 1972, the KGB had over 10 Indian newspapers under their payroll and had apparently planted over 3,500 articles in Indian newspapers. 1977 elections, campaigns of 21 non-communist leaders were financed by the KGB. Under the Nehru-Gandhi regime ...

All these commi academia , think tank goes back to soviet legacy .. we are paying with interest for past till now ..

All nations are on their own whn it comes to their interest .. And geopolitics keep changing . There is no place for ideologies in it and we have learnt from great ideology/ subject aka Neheru .
well said mate!
Fast forward it to FSB , it took a while for the GoI to clean the swamp in the last odd years

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ruthless ex-KGB spy tipped by spooks to take over if Putin is toppled by Kremlin

neutralizing putin gaining momentum in western media since past 48 hours

Coups against dictators are orchestrated by somebody closest to the dictator who all of a sudden find himself out of favor for some reasons and in danger of being purged, killed, arrested, imprisoned. So with everything to lose, normally it's this close associate/s who will maneuver to remove the dictator before they themselves are neutralized by the dictator.

This is what happens Marcos in the Philippines in 1986.

Spitfire9

Country flag
Are you blind?

What racism? You think hating briturds who enslaved us is racism? Again don't even dare to lecture Indians on racism, you don't have the right.
Now I know that 'rights' are disapproved of by many here but I have one. I have a right to observe that racism is manifested in the posts of many here, people who I guess are mostly Indian. Care to point out where I have been racist? Care to point out where I have expressed hatred?

The Shrike

Country flag
There is a war going on, in case you hadn't noticed. But executing civilians in this manner is not something to be condoned, regardless of the circumstances or their affiliation. I reckon the Russians would have to set up joint military-civilian administrations in seized areas until law and order are restored.
There is no right or wrong in war, only winners and losers.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles