Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Spitfire9

Country flag
because it’s not just India that is keeping the gold there, other countries do it as well. think of it as gold moving from vault to vault within the same bank on a daily basis.

we can’t keep loading and unloading C-17’s in India on a daily basis bringing it in and sending it out.
Yes.

I think that it is convenient to hold gold in one place for the purposes of facilitating change of ownership. I recall seeing gold moved from one location (say where country A's gold was stored) at Fort Knox in US to another location (say where country B's gold was stored). Much more convenient than carting it around the world when ownership changed.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
True India must keep its reserves within the country if they are keeping it abroad they might simply put sanctions and steal it and shameful that they are keeping gold in the bank of England the one who looted India .Shame on our bureaucrats and politicians is this why we got independence
If India keep its reserves within the country how will India India trade with rest of the world. Most of our biggest trade partners only accept dollar and euros.

Immanuel

Country flag
I am not influenced by western propaganda but we can clearly say - Russian mission in Ukraine is not going forward at the speed Russians would have wanted. Poor execution of plans. Low on men.
It's intelligence should have by now formed a Novorussian militia sort of thing in areas other than Donbas to show this as a popular rebellion and that Russia is just supporting one side of Ukraine against other, like Amrika is.
A few Questions, do you know the Russia plans? Do you have any evidence that they are low on men? Do you know concretely in their planning by when they would have liked to achieve certain key objectives? In the history of such invasions, have local militias from invaded territories been in significant numbers in let's say 3 weeks? Have you looked at Russia's progress on maps? Do you know precisely what the Russian end game is as far as this operation is concerned?

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Exploring the Theory that a Modern Image of Jesus was Based on a Pope's Son - The Vintage News

As for Jesus's image, read above link, interesting, Jesus was a jew born in the dessert, so probably brown in color and probably had a beard or a stubble. Now, over time depictions of him changed but the first thing to keep in mind, depictions aside, God is Spirit.

It's easy, a true Christian is the one who basically tries their best to love God (Almighty) and treat your fellow human being as yourself. These are the core values and the rest of the 10 commandments are let's say more precise breakdown. That said, the core idea is that God is a trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) much like in my opinion the Hindu Brahman (Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva) although the Hindu depiction of the roles of Vishnu and Shiva are slightly different. Vishnu is probably best comparison to Lord Jesus i.e. believed to be God incarnate much like Lord Rama and Lord Krishna

Now Christianity is not as old as Hinduism. Region, language, culture, the environment around the people, all in the end have a influence the same god is interpreted. I think the World's religions have much more in common instead of difference. Much like Goddess Saraswati (Goddess of Learning) 'Wisdom' is often referred to as a 'She' in the book of Proverbs in the Bible. We may not label them as Gods, but Christianity has depictions of Angels (Angel of Death being Azreal, similar to Yamraj being the God of Death, Vayu god of Wind to Ariel Angel of Wind in Jewish and Christian texts)

All religious texts depict a fight between good and evil and I think for true believers be it Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Jews are just trying to be kind, loving, caring people who are prayerful, law abiding, contribute to society, help their neighbor in need, pass on good values to their kids, speak truth and try their best to live a righteous life in dignity. Now this doesn't stop evil from operating along these same lines.

Asking the same old boring questions, make no sense, evil exists and it does so without boundaries of religion and Christians, Muslims and Hindu and fruit cake trannies are all just a likely to do evil things. As far as a global religion Christianity is still number 1, so sure evils in the name of Christianity are probably the highest followed by Islam and purely on a statistical note it will apply to Hindus as well (may be not on a international scale but certainly domestically)
Don't beat around the bushes I asked specific question which can be simply answered in yes or no.

For Info of others : The Pope whose son is depicted as Jesus in images was Italian Pope named Borgia.

He apparently slept with his own daughter and had child with her.

His son who is depicted as Jesus also had a relationship with the daughter.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Russian and LNR/DNR controls fully or partly 12 oblast out of 24 excluding the Crimeas.

mokoman

Country flag
Looks like preparation for the upcoming beach landing on Odessa :dude:

Japan Spotted Loaded-Up Russian Amphibious Warships That May Be Headed To Ukraine

"We don’t know where they are heading, but their heading suggest it is possible” they could be headed for Ukraine, a Defense Ministry spokesman said.

A Self-Defense Forces maritime patrol first detected Tuesday the Russian vessels — which can carry dozens of tanks, other military vehicles and hundreds of troops — and monitored them as they moved west from the Pacific Ocean to the Sea of Japan through the narrow Tsuruga Strait separating Honshu from Hokkaido on Wednesday.

It is unusual for Russian ships to pass through the strait so close to Japanese territory, the spokesman said.

----------------------

Russian plan is to take over eastern ukraine , :hmm:makes the most sense

assassin162

Country flag
A few Questions, do you know the Russia plans? Do you have any evidence that they are low on men? Do you know concretely in their planning by when they would have liked to achieve certain key objectives? In the history of such invasions, have local militias from invaded territories been in significant numbers in let's say 3 weeks? Have you looked at Russia's progress on maps? Do you know precisely what the Russian end game is as far as this operation is concerned?
One suggestion dont get worked up. Mine were observations and dont have to be shared by everyone. Everyone else can also share their observations that they think this and that about this and that, I hope that's something fine here.
Now,
They have committed less than 2 lakh men of their on. Clearly when you have to fight city after city and achieve all your goals quickly, that is a little low.
Now, regarding history of local militias and all? In Donbass there already was. Rest of Ukraine, with supposedly a great number of Russian speakers, at least what we would have expected would have been some popular support being seen in areas beyond Donbass and beginning of some pro Russian movement if not militia initially. Am not seeing that as of now. If Russian intelligence would have planned it better, may would have. It's not about 14 days into war but 8 years before war, that was the time for this.
You tell me the endgame if you know.
Poor planning in some parts or poor execution in some parts ..... Both things cannot be right at the same time. Even hardcore Russians and maybe Putin would bloody agree to this.

mokoman

Country flag
i seen Putin himself say that goals will change as needed on the ground . LOL , even he probably doesnt know how this will end.

according to a officials interview in TASS , timeline given was 21 days to surrender of kiev . they cited this since it took US 21 days to capture baghdad.

just my 50cent opinion - i dont think Russia ever prepared for a large ground invasion like this . their first line of defense against NATO is just nukes , ICBM , hypersonics missile , even that underwater nuclear torpedo that can level cities with a tsunami . would also explain y they are not interested in things like 5th gen stealth jets or aircraft carriers .

Physx32

Country flag
fleet of 100 tejas will run on US GE engines . those will require maintainence , spares - what happens if US refuses them ?
You're repeating this same shit like a broken record for the past 2 weeks. Do you know that we're dependent on Russians for our SSBNs? Maybe, now you'll (you won't actually) understand that we're dependent on both of them and can't support one side without consequences. So we're staying neutral.
all the comedy of aligning with Russia/China against US-West only is possible in ur head .
You're the biggest comedian here who thinks aligning with USA/west will solve all our problems.

Haldilal

Country flag
i seen Putin himself say that goals will change as needed on the ground . LOL , even he probably doesnt know how this will end.

according to a officials interview in TASS , timeline given was 21 days to surrender of kiev . they cited this since it took US 21 days to capture baghdad.

just my 50cent opinion - i dont think Russia ever prepared for a large ground invasion like this . their first line of defense against NATO is just nukes , ICBM , hypersonics missile , even that underwater nuclear torpedo that can level cities with a tsunami . would also explain y they are not interested in things like 5th gen stealth jets or aircraft carriers .
Ya'll Nibbiars it took The Amerika to reach Baghdad and encircl it not to capture its taken many more days than that. And it took six days and even after that the fighting was ongoing.

Spitfire9

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars now you don't start writing novels Russian never given a time period in first place. See the last two days progress it happened fast.
Again, today UK intel says Russian advance is more or less stalled in many places. Russia is undoubtedly flattening more and more buildings but that is not the same as taking more territory. It is said - cannot verify - that Russia is suffering heavy losses in ambush attacks.

mokoman

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars it took The Amerika to reach Baghdad not to capture its jt taken many more days than that. And it took six days and even after that the fighting was ongoing.
read it on a interview that was posted by TASS . it mentioned 23 days , i cant see to find it now.

You're repeating this same shit like a broken record for the past 2 weeks. Do you know that we're dependent on Russians for our SSBNs? Maybe, now you'll (you won't actually) understand that we're dependent on both of them and can't support one side without consequences. So we're staying neutral.

You're the biggest comedian here who thinks aligning with USA/west will solve all our problems.

Maybe, now you'll (you won't actually) understand that we're dependent on both of them and can't support one side without consequences. So we're staying neutral.

when did i say we should side with the US or ditch Russia ? , just read thru the whole thread .

Haldilal

Country flag
Again, today UK intel says Russian advance is more or less stalled. Russia is undoubtedly flattening more and more buildings but that is not the same as taking more territory. It is said - cannot verify - that Russia is suffering heavy losses in ambush attacks.
Ya'll Nibbiars And your bygone era British intel reports there are more admiral in the RN than combat vessels.

Haldilal

Country flag
read it on a interview that was posted by TASS . it mentioned 23 days , i cant see to find it now.

Maybe, now you'll (you won't actually) understand that we're dependent on both of them and can't support one side without consequences. So we're staying neutral.

when did i say we should side with the US or ditch Russia ? , just read thru the whole thread .
Ya'll Nibbiars did they ever said this in official capacitys?.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles