Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Spitfire9

Country flag
You are not asking a question you are a passing a judgement like a typical western tard. I don't know about russians but i saw leeches and other western bastards justifying americans and nato slaves bombing civilians and taking pride repeating their propaganda.

Atleast russians are better than you in that regard.
Offensive person, you are. I was trying to understand how misinformation works in Russia when evidence contradicts it. And please drop the moronic insults.

dbdzzzzzz

Virtue Signaling Gone Wrong

Node-ipc is some sort of open source nodejs library used widely by developers and software companies. The guy who wrote or maintains this package took justice into his own hands and added rogue code that overwrites everything on your filesystem if your server has an IP address in Russia or Belarus. An NGO that collects reports of war crimes and government abuse in Russia/Belarus had servers running the package's code in Belarus.

When the server's code was updated, the rogue code removes everything on the file system, which appear to be tens of thousands of messages detailing war crimes that were awaiting a process to pick them up and store them on servers or databases outside of the region. The data is likely not recoverable.

tl;dr: some ****** libtard coder wanted to get back on pootin but instead wrecked an Anti-Russia NGO and is now likely sued for cybercrime.

View attachment 144998

View attachment 144999
KEKEKEKKEK I know about this, some retards did the same with react repo
1550653419963.jpg

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
This map is faker than a $4 bill, Russia has captured more territory than this.
You think Russia can control all the area in the Red Ruskie maps with 200000 troops ? Not, a chance.. They are rightly concentrating on capturing strategic roads, rail hubs, and cities, and advance their war aims.. Once these are captured, the other interior areas can be pacified..

dbdzzzzzz

Offensive person, you are. I was trying to understand how misinformation works in Russia when evidence contradicts it.
Delusional person you are, you have already made your judgement, our answers will not suite your npc agenda.
>how minsinformation works in russia
lol not even hiding

Russian misinformation is less effective than the western one, if that helps. Cheers! Drink booze and watch cricket. Also if you want more info, you will need to be away from your socially accepted platforms just saying, consider this a tip.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
The Ukrainian leadership is considering the abolition of the visa-free regime for Israeli citizens, a source familiar with the situation told Interfax-Ukraine.

"Ukraine may cancel the visa-free regime with Israel after the actual cancellation of such a regime by Israel in relation to Ukrainian refugees," the agency's interlocutor said.

Earlier, Israel introduced new entry rules for citizens of Ukraine. Instead of the usual visa-free regime, the country has introduced an alternative procedure for authorizing a trip with permission from the Ministry of Internal Affairs. "Arrival in Israel and boarding the flight are subject to prior permission from the Israeli Ministry of Internal Affairs," the Ukrainian embassy said. A special electronic form has been created on the website of the Israeli Ministry of Internal Affairs to obtain such permission.

https://ua.interfax.com.ua/news/general/813722.html

dbdzzzzzz

Now I am going to share summary of 17th March, from a russian but he was a soldier and now he is sorta a doomer and critical of russia. He has been probably one of the few people with most indepth knowledge and experience covering and providing summary for this war.

MARCH 17, 2022.
SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION. MY SURPRISES WITH THE PROCESS.
I AM NOT A THEORETIC OR A PRACTITIONER HERE, I AM A PROFESSIONAL OBSERVER.

My job is to see, to be smart, and to translate everything into the language of the people. So, about the actions of the Russian army and the armies of the LDNR (sorry, I'm tired of calling ordinary soldiers people's policemen, especially since their police status does not match, more on that below).

I am surprised by the decisiveness of the Kremlin. They didn’t use half measures, but did everything as it should be: they opened the front in the Donbass, and formed asymmetric wandering groups deep behind enemy lines (I won’t confuse you with the term “fraternal people”, but I’ll call a spade a spade, we are fighting against the Nazi leprosy of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, and the National Guard).

If we were moving along the Donbas alone (now this is clear to me), we would be bogged down here up to our ears. We would throw "meat" from the north, Ukrainians from the south, and the meat grinder would spin endlessly. Everything is done well, and the work is done. Yes, blood, yes loss of equipment. But we knew what we were getting into.

I was surprised by such an unusual variant of the assault on Mariupol. We have a minuscule amount of people there!!! And artillery doesn't even work like it does in the Avdiivka direction near Donetsk, where a ton of TNT per minute is loaded onto the heads of the APU militants. Mariupol is being taken by assault groups from different departments and different states, and everything is coordinated so that we are about to take it!

I am surprised that we have not bothered at all with future work in the cleared territories. Who will lead there? Who will keep order? Who feed and occupy the people? Who and how to catch runaway Nazis and saboteurs, who will be like uncut dogs? This also applies to the territories of the former Ukraine and the liberated Donbass.

I am surprised that the goals are marked (down with weapons and Nazis), but the tasks are not defined: how are we going to achieve these goals? Zelensky in the future who? And his funny brother? Who do we have now in Ukraine, unequivocally, on the wanted list? Are there surnames? What political structure will we build in the liberated territories?

I am surprised that there is no understanding in Russian society of what we are doing in Ukraine and Donbass. Today in Rostov a policeman stopped my friend and asked (the license plate number of the DPR car): “What’s going on there, is there a war”!? And the girl at the gas station pointed to the letter “Z” and was surprised: “Oh, what is this”? And this is in Rostov!

But ... Now you can not criticize either the military or other organizers of the information process. It is impossible, because the war, and this is true. And tomorrow will be a victory. And everyone will already be on the side. As the old man Lukich (V.I. Lenin) said: “Today is early, but tomorrow it will be late.” We have even greater trials ahead of us, the information of which, they believe, is needed like air.

Yes, about the police. This army, according to the classics, is designed to operate only on its own territory. Parts of the DPR are already in Ukraine, helping the Russian army. This is legally not the police. This is the army.

Now the conclusion: we are still moving forward, completing tasks, winning victories, quickly moving away from annoying and bitter losses, and doing what we desperately need. Either we, or us, there will be no neutral option when everyone sits down, drinks a glass and disperses. Glory to those who go ahead.
Answers to some of your questions are there in this quote britbong @Spitfire9 .

Global Defence

Articles