Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The T64 destroyed.

FN1zZQfXsAEKSRj.jpeg
FN1zaMSWYA0TeGt.jpeg

couchPotato

Country flag
Trash people, Trash mentality

If INDIA buys Russian crude oil,

INDIA should expect to be sanctioned by the United States.

And, believe me, that won’t work out so well for India’s economy.

Right now: you’re with US or you’re against us. Simple.
All these harpies will forget about all this when they get a new issue to scream about. Just need to wait.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The EU sanctions don't ban transactions needed for purchasing or transporting Russian fossil fuels also exempts titanium, aluminum, copper, nickel, palladium and iron ore from the restrictions. And While most finished Russian steel products are included in the sanctions, precursors like slabs and billet aren’t. Many EU mills rely on Russia’s exports for those materials, and would struggle to replace them. The Russia provides about a fifth of the bloc’s steel imports.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

FN2aFrOXsAcdmab.jpeg
FN2aHHOXIAAeU-C.jpeg
FN2aIENXIAIZupG.jpeg
FN2aI9nXsAMK2Ta.jpeg
FN2aKKRX0AMkc-f.jpeg
FN2aLWpX0AEcDKz.jpeg
FN2aMRXXsAExsjS.jpeg
FN2ayf7WUAEuhua.jpeg

another_armchair

Country flag

Amerikunts are the worlds worst dictators covering it with the facade of democracy.

Their elections saw rigging comparable to that in Bihar during the good old days of ballot paper voting.

The same dictators order us where to buy our crude from. No no.. not Iran..not any more. .. no not Venezuela either.. no.. not Russia of all the places.. no.. not Nigeria.. absolutely not... don't you dare touch Africa.

Time GoI stops its maha bakchodi and gets serious about switching to bio fuels including bio cng.

In Brazil, the average ethanol blending in petrol is about 48%. This has been achieved through a mandatory blending policy (not allowing sale of any gasoline having less than 27% ethanol content) and special “carbon” taxes on gasoline (making it attractive to mix ethanol, which is free from such levy).
From arm twisting us over vaccines to trade partners... BC bas gaand mein ghusna baaki reh gaya hai.

another_armchair

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The EU sanctions don't ban transactions needed for purchasing or transporting Russian fossil fuels also exempts titanium, aluminum, copper, nickel, palladium and iron ore from the restrictions. And While most finished Russian steel products are included in the sanctions, precursors like slabs and billet aren’t. Many EU mills rely on Russia’s exports for those materials, and would struggle to replace them. The Russia provides about a fifth of the bloc’s steel imports.
Halde.. the white man decides what is good for the rest.. my way or the highway.

Blademaster

I just sent her a tweet asking her to fuck off and suck a dog's dick. India will do as she pleases, not do as America says.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Bernard Henri-Levy,the gray eminence of US democracy for export, has appeared in Odessa today. Where Henri Levy appears, an Invasion, Instability, Coup or War is sure to begin soon Blue ribbon on the soldiers means they are Nazis.

FN2rNRVXoAMmQA0.jpeg

another_armchair

Country flag
After Ukraine crisis, a lot of countries have started to move away from dollar and towards euro. But I think this will simply replace one headache with another. Euro too is controlled by the globalist cartel. I think a group of nations (e.g., BRICS) should come up with a common currency. This will only be possible if Xi Jinping can manage to stay away from the Himalayas.
Emperor Xi wants a piece of you. Yes, you!

1647322116268.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles