Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

JBH22

Criticism should be welcomed. I criticise my own Government, sometimes my own countrymen if need be, our corrupt officials all the time, American officials, Putin, etc. Criticism is very important for democracy to function.

Look at Putin's "Yes Sir" Russia. Look at what happened if criticism is curtailed, only one man gets to decide, and always, 2 heads are better than one.

Just look at what lack of criticism looks like:

May be they know time is running out as sooner or later that war will have to be fought. As Putin says throw in the first punch when fight becomes inevitable.
He just asked the guy to not fumble and come out with a clear answer yes or no.
Just have a look at the assessment of rationale for Russian to move in. (Indian perspective)

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Troops Luhansk People's Republic, continuing the offensive, took control of the settlements BORSONINO, KREMENNAYA, PESCHANNOE, VARVAROVKA, PSHENICHNOE, EPIFANOVKA, NOVODRUZOVSKA, BELOGOROVESK. The advance was 9 kilometers.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Troops Luhansk People's Republic, continuing the offensive, took control of the settlements BORSONINO, KREMENNAYA, PESCHANNOE, VARVAROVKA, PSHENICHNOE, EPIFANOVKA, NOVODRUZOVSKA, BELOGOROVESK. The advance was 9 kilometers.
Impeessive for a shadow nation i must confess,

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Russia's inclusion of Japan on the list of unfriendly countries is regrettable, said Hirokazu Matsuno, Secretary General of the Japanese Cabinet. Through diplomatic channels, he urged Moscow not to infringe on the interests of Japanese business and the people.

here2where

Weapons supplied by west to ukr are all defensive in nature and intended to prolong this war.

How many more Ukrainian citizens die and are rendered homeless is directly dependent on how early the joo joker gives up or gets killed. It is this joo joker who is causing misery on his citizens by being the west's puppet and prolonging an unwinnable war. It is a fact that Russians will eventually prevail.

btw, russians can kill the joo joker anytime they want. I guess they are letting him live for a reason - a surrender from him would be way sweeter and look more legitimate than from a russian propped up replacement.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The The worst thing is when a force that is lionized by propaganda for political reasons does some heinous shit and the propaganda organs ignore it bc there's no possible justification and normies are forced to come up with these justifications on their own. e.g. Ot's not a war crime when they're being invaded, they have no choice but to shoot from inside civilian homes because otherwise it's dangerous, well if they hadn't invaded, the defenders wouldn't have to drop age requirements. It's unbelievable how many creative justifications for horrendous war crimes I've heard from average normal people who were told that side X is good but weren't told how to react to side X doing comic book villain shits.

Kumaoni

The economic benefits are worth it in my opinion.
They'll add a significant population (unruly but still, human resource is human resource), a big landmass which can keep NATO away from Russia and one of the most important rules of war - They'll be fighting in enemy territory instead of their own.
Even if they lose, they'll lose Ukraine and not control over Russia.

There's a lot more to the occupation of Ukraine than meets the eye.
Someone posted a video of Peter Zeihan's explanation for it.
I don't want to steal their thunder so I'll post that video when I find it in the replies.

Edit: Found it!
Thanks to @Shuturmurg for finding this gold-
I just don’t see it. If Putin is able to convince the Ukranians that he can and will better the region, then he might be able to win their hearts. If he doesn’t, then it will be a hellish occupation that will cost many lives.

couchPotato

Country flag
This conflict only serves to highlight the need for long range bombers, huge stockpiles of smart munitions that can be launched from a distance, and SAR force to rescue downed pilots if need be and SEAD suppression planes. Russia do not have SEAD planes or SAR assets and a low stockpile of smart munitions.

Furthermore, India should get the equivalent of C-130 gunships that can protect convoys from being ambushed and etc.

I will tell you this. Russia will learn a great deal of lessons about their weaknesses and apply the lessons for an future war against NATO forces. Believe me, Russia will definitely learn from these mistakes and ensure that they won't be repeated again.

Russia will get stronger from this. Biden and several posters on this forum are fools to think that Russia would not become stronger.
Did they not face any of these hurdles in the recent wars in the past? I'm sure it wasn't as intensive, but there would have been signs.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
May be they know time is running out as sooner or later that war will have to be fought. As Putin says throw in the first punch when fight becomes inevitable.
He just asked the guy to not fumble and come out with a clear answer yes or no.
Just have a look at the assessment of rationale for Russian to move in. (Indian perspective)

The Russian Spy Chief initially said that maybe we should give our Western partners one final opportunity... But Putin cut him off. That's when he started to fumble. And then Putin snapped, "Speak directly!" It was really funny.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars And now more than 20,00,000 Ukrainian Refugees are in the Eastern Europes.

Physx32

Country flag
Washington rewards Seoul for getting tough on Moscow

Korea is no longer subject to U.S. export controls as a result of its weak stance on Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Korea's Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy and the U.S. Commerce Department announced Monday that Korea was exempted from Washington's foreign direct product rules.

economic policies more potent than weapons
The master has to reward it's slave for doing his bidding, right?
US' P&G halts investments, Japan's Nissan plans to stop production in Russia
Indian FMCG companies should try to fill this void, it's a good opportunity. If Japanese automakers like Toyota and Nissan leave, Tata and Mahindra should try to take their spots. Chinese makers will give a tough competition though.
Ya'll Nibbiars The Russia's inclusion of Japan on the list of unfriendly countries is regrettable, said Hirokazu Matsuno, Secretary General of the Japanese Cabinet. Through diplomatic channels, he urged Moscow not to infringe on the interests of Japanese business and the people.
Japan sanctioning Russia and their businesses is ok, but Russia retaliating by calling them "unfriendly" is regrettable.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
This conflict only serves to highlight the need for long range bombers, huge stockpiles of smart munitions that can be launched from a distance, and SAR force to rescue downed pilots if need be and SEAD suppression planes. Russia do not have SEAD planes or SAR assets and a low stockpile of smart munitions.

Furthermore, India should get the equivalent of C-130 gunships that can protect convoys from being ambushed and etc.

I will tell you this. Russia will learn a great deal of lessons about their weaknesses and apply the lessons for an future war against NATO forces. Believe me, Russia will definitely learn from these mistakes and ensure that they won't be repeated again.

Russia will get stronger from this. Biden and several posters on this forum are fools to think that Russia would not become stronger.
War with NATO won't be same. Ukraine just had a few old soviet planes. NATO airpower is much superior than Russia.
Also, looks like Russia doesn't have equivalent of loitering munitions (IAI Harop). Those were really useful in Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict for taking out radars.

Cheran

Country flag
The master has to reward it's slave for doing his bidding, right?

Indian FMCG companies should try to fill this void, it's a good opportunity. If Japanese automakers like Toyota and Nissan leave, Tata and Mahindra should try take their spots. Chinese makers will give a tough competition though.

Japan sanctioning Russia and their businesses is ok, but Russia retaliating by calling them "unfriendly" is regrettable.
They (JAP) have now put additional sanctions as well:-

Japan has imposed sanctions on 20 Russian citizens, among them senior officials such as Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov, lawmakers and TV presenters, citing ongoing military conflict between Russia and Ukraine.

Japan’s Foreign Ministry announced the penalties on Tuesday, saying that “in view of the current international situation surrounding Ukraine,” Tokyo would sanction 20 Russian individuals and two organizations, as well as 12 Belarusians and 10 entities in that country.

The sanctions will largely mean asset freezes and other “payment restrictions” for those named, but also include more specific measures prohibiting the “export of oil refining equipment” to Russia.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles