Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blademaster

But that seems to tell only part of the story. Arguably, the lethal weapon in Russia’s arsenal of responses has been identified by the head of the Center for Economic Research of the Institute of Globalization and Social Movements (IGSO), Vasily Koltashov: the key is to confiscate technology – as in Russia ceasing to recognize US rights to patents.

In what he qualifies as “liberating American intellectual property,” Koltashov calls for passing a Russian law on “friendly and unfriendly states. If a country turns out to be on the unfriendly list, then we can start copying its technologies in pharmaceuticals, industry, manufacturing, electronics, medicine.

It can be anything – from simple details to chemical compositions.” This would require amendments to the Russian constitution.

Koltashov maintains that “one of the foundations of success of American industry was copying of foreign patents for inventions.”

Now, Russia could use “China’s extensive know-how with its latest technological production processes for copying western products: the release of American intellectual property will cause damage to the United States to the amount of $10 trillion, only in the first stage. It will be a disaster for them.”

As it stands, the strategic stupidity of the EU beggars belief. China is ready to grab all Russian natural resources – with Europe left as a pitiful hostage of the oceans and of wild speculators. It looks like a total EU-Russia split is ahead – with little trade left and zero diplomacy.

Now listen to the sound of champagne popping all across the MICIMATT.
Exactly my point!!!! I said that several pages ago!! Check my post out: https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/russia-ukraine-war-2022.83278/post-2177678

shitsandgiggles

Country flag
In what he qualifies as “liberating American intellectual property,” Koltashov calls for passing a Russian law on “friendly and unfriendly states. If a country turns out to be on the unfriendly list, then we can start copying its technologies in pharmaceuticals, industry, manufacturing, electronics, medicine.

It can be anything – from simple details to chemical compositions.” This would require amendments to the Russian constitution.

Koltashov maintains that “one of the foundations of success of American industry was copying of foreign patents for inventions.”

Now, Russia could use “China’s extensive know-how with its latest technological production processes for copying western products: the release of American intellectual property will cause damage to the United States to the amount of $10 trillion, only in the first stage. It will be a disaster for them.”

As it stands, the strategic stupidity of the EU beggars belief. China is ready to grab all Russian natural resources – with Europe left as a pitiful hostage of the oceans and of wild speculators. It looks like a total EU-Russia split is ahead – with little trade left and zero diplomacy.

Now listen to the sound of champagne popping all across the MICIMATT.

With a tear in my eye, I welcome this with open arms, world needs opensource and IP free stuff, this is how the science progresses.

Blademaster

Most of Balkan nations are in NATO, I don't think even Erdoggy will be that stupid to start 21st century crusade.

However, Sultan has dream of starting a union of turkic states. If he actually manages to pull something off like this, be ready for 13th Russo-turkic war, those 2 always keep fighting for control over central asia. Armenia is fucked either way. 😿

I sincerely hope that he is stupid enough to do that. That would fuck up NATO big time and Russia can exploit that fault line and blunt NATO's expansion and hence, the west's geopolitical power and strength.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Made in China lol.
Now imagine China trying to attack India and trying to get their vehicles across Himalayas.

WHAT could go wrong for the Chinese.
To all the experts, this war is eye opener of how immensely difficult logistics of a war is.

Chinese invasion would not penetrate 100 meters into Indian territory before they are massacred.

Blademaster

Now imagine China trying to attack India and trying to get their vehicles across Himalayas.

WHAT could go wrong for the Chinese.
To all the experts, this war is eye opener of how immensely difficult logistics of a war is.

Chinese invasion would not penetrate 100 meters into Indian territory before they are massacred.
You should watch this video at here:
It is really an eye opener.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
I sincerely hope that he is stupid enough to do that. That would fuck up NATO big time and Russia can exploit that fault line and blunt NATO's expansion and hence, the west's geopolitical power and strength.
I doubt anyone is that stupid. But of all the people he has the highest chance of doing something like that. He has serious delusions of being Ottoman sultan.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
You should watch this video at here:
It is really an eye opener.
That's one advantage of having open democratic system. In India an independent agency (CAG), can audit our fighter jet, point out flaws in open, and we can work to improve it.

In authoritarian countries such shortfall will often be suppressed and will only be known during actual war.

shitsandgiggles

Country flag
I really think that the British and the US through CIA were behind the 1962 war and stoking the conflict between China and India.
Funny how border issues are because of britmonkey's drawing illogical borders

They were scared of China and India being friends and then being friends with USSR and creating one gigantic bloc that would rival and supersede any kind of alliance by the US and European powers.
Dumbass domino theory.

We need to find a way to bury all this hatchet and become friends for the sake of our national security interests. Once that happen, the entire western world will be afraid of us and the Chinese.
West may be giving them secret deals to keep them away from us. Chinks partly blame us for opium wars.

R A Varun

Country flag
max seddon (@maxseddon) Tweeted:
Zelensky to Putin: "Good Lord, what do you want? Leave our land. If you don't want to leave now, sit down with me at the negotiating table. But not from 30 meters away, like with Macron and Scholz. Sit down with me and talk. What are you afraid of? We're no threat to anyone." https://t.co/CNsLj2yQ1N Sky News (@SkyNews) Tweeted:
Russia's Vladimir Putin says the "special military operation" in Ukraine - as Russia has been calling it - is going to plan.

Latest: https://t.co/X3flQUBL0r

📺 Sky 501, Virgin 602, Freeview 233 and YouTube https://t.co/OPtWsT1Su6

Putin always has a distance between delegates he meets or officers

He's just afraid that he may snap their heads if they anger him that's why he maintains a distance, he's a trained KGB Assasin you know once a Rambo always a Rambo,

This Ukraine invansion shows how a a sheeps herd led by a lion is more powerful than a lion's pride led by a sheep,

Leadership matters no matter what's your current status a good leader can turn the table whenever he sees a opportunity

Blademaster

The chinese had to literally replace all their rifle calibers with new, worse calibers just so it would prevent PLA generals from selling the ammo stores to other countries.... Generals cant sell ammo if bno one uses said ammo :rofl: .
That is a very retarded thing to do. It effectively renders the Chinese army as useless since they can't fight effectively. I have a hard time believing that. Do you have any links where I can look it up and see it with my own eyes?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I really think that the British and the US through CIA were behind the 1962 war and stoking the conflict between China and India. They were scared of China and India being friends and then being friends with USSR and creating one gigantic bloc that would rival and supersede any kind of alliance by the US and European powers.

We need to find a way to bury all this hatchet and become friends for the sake of our national security interests. Once that happen, the entire western world will be afraid of us and the Chinese.

Now this is a very tall order to pull it off.
so far there is no evidence of western involvement in the events that led to 1962 war, leaders like Sardar patel, Ambedkar were suspicious of imperialist tendencies of CCP at the time of independence itself, they have written about it, after their death this view got sidelined and Nehru had different ideas.

from Chinese point of view, they wanted to create buffer zones to protect Chinese mainland, it’s called five fingers and the palm strategy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles