Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

The Shrike

Country flag
by the end of this, looks like we can kiss IAF’s plan to buy second hand mig-29 s good bye. already in short supply, even lesser stock will be available after this.
IIRC was it not reported that those (mig+29 and additional MKIs) deals have been shelved?

shade

Country flag
How do you know that ?
Because Indian media walas blasting exactly that.

Coming few days predictions

>Media runs this "Karnataka boy killed by Russian shelling" non-stop, meanwhile the Ukranian border guards beating up students issue will be ignored.
>Certain NGOs will start your usual (((Anti-War Protests))) here, but it will be targeted at baba
>Opposition and their media piddies will somehow pin the blame of this on Baba, even though MEA had told the students to GTFO since the news came of Russkies buildup on the border

Hope this dude's death is a lesson to all those hoping to save money on plane ticked by staying when the MEA tells you to fucking get out.

The missile, bomb, artillery shell, stray bullet doesn't ask about your country's diplomatic relations with the other when it hits you.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You are really showing your intelligence dude. I don't blame you, its your mothers fault for giving birth to a useless shit and your fathers for letting her do it.

Also, why are you soo frustrated? Did your boss called you a loser in front or everyone? Did your wife run away with someone better looking? wouldn't blame anyone of them :pound:
Someone with a bio of fuhrer is crying after being called a Nazi.I think you are suffering and frustrated due to your wife's adultery hence that jab.You instead of joining Ukrainian foreign legion venting your anger and posting flamebaiting post shows your impotence.I would request @mod to take action against such flame baiters who are derailing this thread.

The Shrike

Country flag
i hope not , there is also the su-30 upgradation which was planned to start this year i think - much needed to fight the Chinese if it comes to that.

i dont think burger people will sanction us .

india-russia trade is just barely 10 billion according to wiki , IMHO burgers wont fuck with us for a few billion

india-USA 110 billion
india-china 81 billion
india-south africa 11 billion

we have a bigger trade with even Iran than Russia , lol

Great vishwaguru will get a pass .
IMO Russians will have trouble manufacturing the weapons even if we place the orders (and get a pass from the US) because of sanctions.

AlphaLegis

Country flag
Naveen was shot dead around 10.30 am Ukrainian time today. He was standing in the queue before a grocery shop when the Russian army fired at people. We have no information about his body. None of us was able to visit the hospital, probably where it is kept now,” said Sridharan Gopalakrishnan, who was Naveen’s hostel mate."

How do you know that ?

ladder

Country flag
Was probably heading to Belgorod. Thats where a lot of people in Kharkiv take flights to India from. Damn, why would you go towards Russian staging point. :doh:
Buying groceries....

sorcerer

Country flag
European Parliament accepts Ukraine's application for EU membership
That was quick!!

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Then why would Russian beet only Indian? Whole public with them must have got beaten. Ukrainian are doing coordinated attacks on Indian like they has done at Romania Poland border.

By the way Russian has completed encirclement of Kiev by yesterday evening. And today they themselves are offering evacuation.

As usual, Lavanya is ill informed.

You are in india.
She is in Ukraine.
In many courses, local language is also taught.
So saying they mistook the language is not credible.

She maybe illinformed or maybe right.
I'll give her the benefit of doubt.

In a few days when we have a comprehensive list of missing students, we will have a better idea.

I'm not blinded by bias to ignore the potential for warcrimes and unprofessional behaviour by Russians.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles