Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

maximus777

Country flag
If iam reading this correctly, our PoK dreams have permanently gone up in smoke.

Now russia is firmly in cheen’s lap.
Cheen’s want to keep PoK alive like forever to keep bleeding India using napak as the sword.

So lets stop fantasising about pok. India has to do it alone. Which we simply cannot do.
None of this matters if there is no testicular fortitude to do so. Indian ruling dispensation since independence (except in 1971) has provided ample evidence that they dont have it. Ruskis are not in any one's lap. I am sure Xi is in a diaper looking at the events in Ukraine.

It was not the best of times for us in 1971, but we did it because we had a determined govt willing to risk it. Putin did it now, and Russia is not at its greatest. So it boils down to intent and balls, which the dhokla boys lack in plenty.

Knowitall

Most likely the Ukrainian military had real time intel from the US and that their strategy is not to contest initially but do hit and run attacks on the ground.
Considering the fact that had around 2 dozen outdated aircraft coupled with the fact that Russia has deployed AAD systems all around ukraine i doubt they could pull out any successful hit and run attack.

another_armchair

Country flag
The economic fallout will kill more people than war by itself if NATO-US take military action. They will not dare escalate militarily against Russia for now.

Putin just called their bluff.. he knows sanctions will hurt Russia but they will work their way around with China covering for them but how long before China stabs Russia in the back?

Crude could easily cross USD 120-130+ in the coming weeks unless Iran oil hits the markets. If sanctions from Iran are lifted then Hezbollah starts shelling Israel again and they fight like bitches again.

God.. what a conundrum.

The Shrike

Country flag
Paratroopers jumping from 10,000 feet? I know it is difficult to know what is actually going on, but at least try thinking before we post.
I think it's fake, some OSINTers have deleted it. Just the the amphibious landing news turned out to be false.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Im worried for that sai and some other idiots who joined ukrainian militia...we all have seen russian torture of captives in ME
They must be Sickular-Liberandu who believe Rhetorics like "Freedom of expression" is answer everything. Same people advise day and night that India should side with USA.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles