Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Longewala

Country flag
What the fuck are your smoking?

The implication was the women shouldn't have leadership roles in defence. Not all that crap you spouted here.
Nope.
The implication was diversity hires, with no life experience, and chosen because they have a vagina have no business being defense minister.
If any of them were Thatcher, Golda Meir, Indira Gandhi maybe but a quick look through their profiles suggest otherwise.

The only large Wester Europe country that has a male defense minister is UK.
He is a Sandhurst grad, distinguished service for several years in the Scots Guards.....and it shows.

He predicted early that Putin would invade, and is not afraid to strike a hawkish time or say things that are not politically correct. For instance he had the guts to vote against the UK gay marriage bill and be openly pro Brexit

You couldn't say any of the above, about a single one of those various female defense ministers. Not a single one. Safe, weak candidates who will always say the "right" things and faint if they had to fire a gun to kill someone.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Take a half an hour break guys (30 minutes). See you later.

Please do not post news related to this thread anywhere else.

If Putin sanctioned, cancelled and pushed more towards isolation nuke few twitter troll nations, you still enjoy your break.

Regards.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Russian troops are trying to resume the attack on Kyiv through Polissya. A pontoon crossing is being prepared near Demidov across the Irpin River, - General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

Also, a large amount of Russian military equipment was seen in Borodyanka, presumably heading towards Kyiv

Moroboshi

Nope.
The implication was diversity hires, with no life experience, and chosen because they have a vagina have no business being defense minister.
If any of them were Thatcher, Golda Meir, Indira Gandhi maybe but a quick look through their profiles suggest otherwise.

The only large Wester Europe country that has a male defense minister is UK.
He is a Sandhurst grad, distinguished service for several years in the Scots Guards.....and it shows.

He predicted early that Putin would invade, and is not afraid to strike a hawkish time or say things that are not politically correct. For instance he had the guts to vote against the UK gay marriage bill and be openly pro Brexit

You couldn't say any of the above, about a single one of those various female defense ministers. Not a single one. Safe, weak candidates who will always say the "right" things and faint if they had to fire a gun to kill someone.
The implication was literally that women are not meant to be defence ministers. As written by poster of that comment.

Your thesis above is irrelevant. Because nothing in that tweet or that post said anything about what you said. Our ball bearing current ninda turtle has not been impressive either.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Ya'll Nibbiars The Please stop the war, says Ukraine Ambassador to India Igor Polikha at a presser.

FMq95BXVQAIIrPT.jpeg

Ya'll Nibbiars first he dismisses our kids being mistreated as Exceptional procedures, then he insinuates Indians are senseless puppets swayed by Russian propaganda. Racism dripping from every word - clearly he can’t take it that Indians have a spine & a mind of their own.
[/QUOTE]

Ya'll Nibbiars you want a readout check the embassy site.

Ya'll Nibbiars

Vamsi

Country flag
Are people whose political ideas are left of centre 'communist scum'? Are people whose political ideas are right of centre 'Nazi scum'? People feel free to shove people into extreme boxes here, don't they? Mostly inaccurately. One of my family was taken by the Gestapo when the Nazis occupied Norway and during their detention forced to watch a close friend who had been tied down in the cell being eaten alive by deliberately starved animals. You don't have a clue what you are talking about when you describe people as Nazis.
You Europeans in general and Brits in particular are even worse than Nazis. You used propaganda against Nazis to completely white wash your own crimes.You people deliberately called "hooked cross" as "Swastika" to delink Christianity from Nazis (when Nazis themselves called it hooked cross and Hitler as Christ himself) and throw blame on us. Ur country literally looted our nation,used babies as baits to hunt crocodiles for fun and I can go on writing down the crimes u Brits have committed,but the list will be unending & now u Brits have audacity to talk about human rights and humanity and throw entire blame on nazis and call yourself as saints?

If u Brits really care about humanity ,go 1st apologise to everyone whom u killed, whom u made slaves and whom u looted and then come here and talk about humanity...untill then u can cope about how Nazis treated you
Isn't it Winston Churchill ??

VengefulFeather

Country flag
Took me a while to catch up, i tried to cover most of it. Last few 10s of pages showed a bit of deviation from usual behaviour from the members, i urge you to avoid being abusive towards fellow members and especially towards older members even if you disagree with them ideologically, politically. Everyone brings a unique perspective towards discussion, you can avoid it but namecalling never helps.

About evacuation of Indian students, i expected members to follow the situation more carefully. Government was actively taking part since week ago and earlier. They released helpline numbers, routes and other info from their nearby embassies so they were not just sitting ducks as some members said.

Atleast 4+ flights or more have already returned, more are returning. I felt sometimes our politicians were a bit amateurish when they pretended as if whole evacuation was the big deal but maybe it is, because even usa and china couldn't evacuate their people are facing issues they outright denied it otoh we are bringing our people back.

One thing we should understand that, anyone who carries the Indian passport or is of Indian nationality is our people irrespective of their background, politicial or religion or regional even if they were say part of anti-CAA it doesn't matter because at the end of the day they were our people so let's get them back and avoid politics for later.

I am happy with our standing in UN, it was not our problem and Ukraine is not a favourable country for India on many issues and still we didn't go against them despite the fact that Russia has helped us in the past (in return of our own favours) still we maintained neutrality. I think that was fine.

I am disappointed in how our media has handled and suspicious towards west and the way they managed to censor the other side of the narrative completely, i wonder if world war 2 was like that we never got to saw the other side of the story.

Thread was locked when i was just about to post it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles