Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
So far, there is no confirmation that the F-16 is already in Ukraine. There is a small rumor that Zelensky’s jet in Europe is accompanied by F-16s with Ukrainian pilots. Meanwhile, Macron announced the program Mirage 2000-5. How many units are not disclosed, but apparently as an addition and gradual replacement to our Su-24M.

Soldier355

Country flag
Rare footage of the oncoming battle in the village of Sokol, the Russian BTR-82A armored personnel carrier of the Ukrainian M2A2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle of the 47th brigade of the Ukrainian Army, has been published. The first part of the battle was filmed from a Ukrainian drone, the end from a Russian one. The task of the BTR-82 was to enter the village and land troops. It is worth noting that the M2A2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle weighs 27 tons and is equipped with additional armor, and the BTR-82A weighs 14 tons. The M2A2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle was the first to fire and damaged the engine of the BTR-82A. Despite the advantage of the M2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle in armoring and firing first, the crew of the BTR-82A entered the battle, and the driver also managed to move the combat vehicle away from the line of fire. The result of the battle, the BTR-82A completed the task by landing 5 people near the house. As reported, the BTR-82A was sent for repairs. The damaged M2A2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle left the village and hit a mine; artillery began firing at the M2A2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle and the crew abandoned it. According to the latest data, two Russian soldiers who fell from an armored personnel carrier were killed.

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage from the Russian reconnaissance drone ZALA Z-16 and the Ukrainian Air Force Yak-52 aircraft have been published. The video was filmed on the border of Odessa and Nikolaev regions; Yak-52 aircraft are used in Ukraine to search for Russian Orlan-10 drones. When drones are detected, they are fired upon with small arms from the aircraft cockpit.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
So it seems that Ukrainians managed to hit an Su-57 parked at an Airbase.
20240610_035141.jpg

Just read about it, NAFO fellas are posting about it on social media like crazy. But let's wait for further confirmation/information from other sources.

From the satellite images, doesn't seem like the Su-57 was heavily damaged but it's a well known fact that Shrapnels can cause severe damages, especially to jet engines. If the damage is not very extensive, all it needs is a bit of repair and it's good to go back into service.

I hope this may not be some kind of a manufactured psy ops, in Bucha the satellite images were faked to make the claim more convincing but we all know how it was a lie.

But even if true, it show how incompetent the Russian military is. I mean if I were in charge of the RuAF then I would ensure that those Felons are kept inside a hardened bunker, imagine losing such a prized possession of your AF to some enemy drone. Damn it.

Last edited:

Hari Sud

Country flag
Ukraine nightmare is escalating

There is no end in sight for Ukraine. The Americans just escalated the fight by allowing American hardware to hit deep in Russia (200 miles). That means that Russians are free to hit harder and much farther into Ukraine including the American and other country’s supply depots.

None of the NATO countries have anything to loose. They are far away. The only people dying are the Ukrainians. The Americans, Brits and French etc. don’t care. With this escalation, it is quite possible that some NATO support people may be at the receiving end of the escalated attacks.

As long as threat of damage or real damage is not inflicted on the NATO countries, this war will not end. Leave aside NATO membership for Ukraine, there will be not much left to ask for this membership.

Pity Ukraine, you have been caught in between two superpowers fight.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Ukraine nightmare is escalating
Pity Ukraine, you have been caught in between two superpowers fight.
Mia bibi rajee, to kya karega kajji!!!
When ukrn agreed 1oo% to die for the cause of US shadow war, who are rest of the globe to judge?...
All we can do is to Just sit and spectate the shtshow firewarks.

Gora world has their new found love for so called 3rd world's 20-50 daily radical's 72fication, while 1000 s dead each day for a year or three is no issue of concern in their backyards'.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Oh, you might think this is an unpunished beating of a first-grader. Russia is also puffing and straining. Russian soldiers are also mortal.
I understand that you want to measure in “broad strokes” (as if the West is at war with Russia), but in this play the plot is much more modest, Russia is at war only with Ukraine. The West is just helping us financially and technically.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
The West is just helping us financially and technically.
what else left without those! a gun without ammo is good for nothing! same as a car without gas- both are dead meat- GOOD FOR NOTHING.
Basically except the drone segment, US basically dictates the outflow of the war chart...
They do the fullreconnence for your drone strikes, without that.... XXX
The artt shells- you might be producing some inhouse, but, without western shells, its in favor of russians below 1:10 ratio. D-20 is the best in-house production i guess, that's too shears common root.
Long range HIMARS/ATACAMS - have you got anything like this effective except prop- drones?
even your pensions are covered by US grants.
30% of your fertile lands got ownership from Blackrock or others!!!!
JAV/N-LAW- AT-40 anything anti-armor except RPG-7 is donated to you. It is the Bradley s that are still some how saving the frontline from collapsing thanks to its anti armor and personal capabilities... Rest all are just data provider for mk2/mk3/mk XX versions.

Any 3rd party will check the sheet at a glance and can say you are playing the game for someone else. While your contribution is only acting as a trigger finger( while the trigger-pullers got their life s secured safe)

Super Flanker

Country flag
I hope all the branches of the Indian Military (IA, IAF, IN) are watching the Russo-Ukrainian war closely and taking lessons on:

"How to fight a war " & "How not to fight a war." And most importantly "How to not fuck up"

Just today morning, I woke up at around 3:15 AM, immediately opened twitter/X and saw "Su-57" trending, and it's getting more and more posts by each passing minute.

IMG_20240610_104550.jpg

Went and clicked on it, and immediately tweets about Ukraine striking a parked Su-57 using a drone appeared on my X feed.

Mind you, this is not the first time that Ukrainian drones have managed to penetrate deep down inside Russia and hit targets.

Who is in charge of the RuAF? Who the hell thought that keeping a prized asset such as a Stealth fighter out in the open, vulnerable to drone strikes was such a good idea? On the contrary Russia doesn't even have enough Felons to make up a squadron, now according to reports more than one Su-57 was attacked, that's gonna cause a huge impact on the Su-57 fleet.

Lesson learnt here. This is what a military the size of Ukraine can do a military multiple times more stronger than it in terms of manpower, technology, then I shudder to think what will happen in a full scale war with both Pakistan and China at the same time.

In a full scale two front war, expect the Chinese to immediately send in salvos of drones and cruise missiles hurling towards our forward operating bases In war "no one plays fair". You can flaunt as many rafales, Tejas, Sukhoi, Mirages etc but what is the point of them when they are rendered useless because of them not being able to take off, of course we will do the same with PAF, first we need to destroy their runways to render immobile.

All our Aircraft, operating from forward operating bases (honestly, I think every air base in the Northern India) should be equipped with harderned bunker shelters.

Next-Generation-Fighter-Aircraft-1.jpg
tabvee-22.jpg

Here is an Iranian F-4 in an underground bunker.
1t6rzcwr5fha1.jpg
ecfj7oy63zga1.png

And most importantly, we need to improve on our air defences even more. Make it as hard as possible for any cruise missile salvo or drone salvo to reaching inside India extremely difficult.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
what else left without those! a gun without ammo is good for nothing! same as a car without gas- both are dead meat- GOOD FOR NOTHING.
Basically except the drone segment, US basically dictates the outflow of the war chart...
They do the fullreconnence for your drone strikes, without that.... XXX
The artt shells- you might be producing some inhouse, but, without western shells, its in favor of russians below 1:10 ratio. D-20 is the best in-house production i guess, that's too shears common root.
Long range HIMARS/ATACAMS - have you got anything like this effective except prop- drones?
even your pensions are covered by US grants.
30% of your fertile lands got ownership from Blackrock or others!!!!
JAV/N-LAW- AT-40 anything anti-armor except RPG-7 is donated to you. It is the Bradley s that are still some how saving the frontline from collapsing thanks to its anti armor and personal capabilities... Rest all are just data provider for mk2/mk3/mk XX versions.

Any 3rd party will check the sheet at a glance and can say you are playing the game for someone else. While your contribution is only acting as a trigger finger( while the trigger-pullers got their life s secured safe)
It has already been discussed here that not everything depends on help from the United States. Europe is increasingly getting involved in helping. For example: We have more various European and Ukrainian MANPADS than Stingers. More than three hundred French VABs were delivered alone. Britain will supply 400 armored vehicles this year alone.
The Soviet Union did not bother much with licenses, so the RPG-7 and ammunition for them are supplied to us by Bulgaria. Ammunition for M242 (on Bradley) - Romania.
Germany helps a lot. Even the Patriot anti-aircraft missiles are German-made.
Of course, I’m waiting more for information about domestic air defense systems, but it’s money and time, because I don’t like the situation itself when we are forced to ask how to use the transferred weapons. Remember that year the “Belgian cry” when they saw their assault rifle in the hands of the RDK (Russian pro-Ukrainian troops).
I like situations when we don't ask anyone. If they wanted, they blew up the terminal in Novorossiysk or attacked the air base in Mozdok.

Super Flanker

Country flag
It has already been discussed here that not everything depends on help from the United States. Europe is increasingly getting involved in helping. For example: We have more various European and Ukrainian MANPADS than Stingers. More than three hundred French VABs were delivered alone. Britain will supply 400 armored vehicles this year alone.
The Soviet Union did not bother much with licenses, so the RPG-7 and ammunition for them are supplied to us by Bulgaria. Ammunition for M242 (on Bradley) - Romania.
Of course, I’m waiting more for information about domestic air defense systems, but it’s money and time, because I don’t like the situation itself when we are forced to ask how to use the transferred weapons. Remember that year the “Belgian cry” when they saw their assault rifle in the hands of the RDK (Russian pro-Ukrainian troops).
I like situations when we don't ask anyone. If they wanted, they blew up the terminal in Novorossiysk or attacked the air base in Mozdok.
At this point, I think the primary objective of Ukraine is to prolong the war and make it as expensive for Russia as possible so that eventually, Russia cannot afford to keep fighting. Basically "Guerilla Warfare".

In the past, many claimed that Russia is taking so long because it's not facing Ukraine only, it's facing more than 10 countries at one time, this does not make sense to me, there are always two sides of an argument. Let's face it. Western aid + western intelligence being fed to the AFU have caused this much of pain for Russia, in a full scale war against NATO and it's allies, Russia will lose, why do you constantly see Russia pass nuclear threats on a regular basis?
Wrong. Patriot missiles are designed and manufactured by US Raytheon. Germany does not produce them.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Japan and Germany produce them under license.
Thanks for the correction. This is the first time I that I have heard that Patriot missiles being built under licence by US's allies.

In Japan, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries manufactures them under licence from the US and in Germany, I think it's by MBDA Germany.

Anyways keep us updated about the war, stay safe. Піклуватися!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles