Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Ylside

Country flag
Ukrainians are attacking Moscow, but the Russian military is finding "Volunteers" from provincial towns in Siberia. lol.
Of course. Muscowites are immensely popular in Siberian provincial towns. After all, they have to take care of all the wealth extracted from Siberian deposits and that is a very responsible job, not everybody can do it. So, after the news of drone attacks on Moscow emerged in news, compassionate Siberians formed long queues at enlistment offices.

Ylside

Country flag
WW2 didn't end USSR. This war will only unite Russians and rejuvenate the Russian state. This time Russians fight to retake land lost to Ukraine in 1991. This time Russians are motivated to fight.
Cmon 😂 An ordinary Russian couldn't care less for a recreation of the Soviet Union, he wants to live a good life. There is the main motivator - money. And RuSSian army pays really good money, especially from the perspective of impoverished natives from "beyond the Urals".
Goal is to send nobodies to the frontlines while people of large cities can be spared and live as if nothing happens (for the sake of stability). United as never before? Then why RuSSian soldiers whine that Moscow people insult them and call them murderers?

vishnugupt

Country flag
Well, do they have another options? When RuSSians claim that the Ukrainian nation doesnt exist and has to be absorbed back into Mother Russsia. They claim that Ukrainian language and culture need to be eradicated and population (especially children) brainwashed, reformatted and raised as Russians. So they are fighting for the very existence of their nation and couldnt care less who is supporting them, if USA, China or Taliban, as long as the support is coming.
Typical Gl0b0h0m0s, whose history starts after Feb 2022. Are you only 18 months old?

Show us where Russian claimed Ukraine doesn’t exist before Feb 2022? When Russian told you about extermination of Ukrainian culture and language?

Are you confusing yourself Ukrainian with Russians? Ukrainians has been exterminating Russians and their culture and language from Donbas since 2014.

Latvia banned Russians language and recently deported a 90 year old women who living in Latvia from ages, because she failed to pass Latvian language exam.

kittoo420

Country flag
This is not accurate. Back in WW1 Germany had high population growth rate and very young population. Ukraine by comparison has very old population and rapidly falling population due to low birth rate. Also, Ukraine has more women than men due to losses of men in WW2. Ukraine cannot afford loss of half a million men and that includes crippled.
Fair enough. I did very rough back of the envelope calculation and many factors were omitted.

By your estimation how many men Ukraine can/will spare and for how long before collapse?

Ylside

Country flag
Not surprising comment coming from a Slovak. Slovakia is one of the smallest countries and one of the least tolerant in the world.

Slovaks don't have anything else in life other than fighting Russia. I mean, it's not like Slovaks ever produce a scientist or ever makes a scientific discovery. Fighting Russia is their entire existence. To be honest, it's a pretty narrow minded and terrible life for Slovaks. Can you imagine fighting Russia is the only thing in life from birth to death? It's pretty sad and hateful and gloomy.
Well, RuSSians really claim that Ukrainian nation doesnt exist and Ukraine as a country must be eradicated. So what got you so triggered, Sergey? 😇

vishnugupt

Country flag
I would say Ukraine has already collapsed but Zelensky imposed martial law and banned election and fight to the last Ukrainian. It appears he will be overthrown in a coup. Ukrainians won't fight to the last Ukrainian. Remember what happened to Mussolini?
Then you know nothing about Gl0b0h0m0s Leberandu Sickulars T£rr@₹!st . Liberals live and feeds on innocent blood. They can’t skip a day without drinking blood.

Recent example when Ukrainians TikToker dancing on graves just to get an attention. This is exactly Liberals ideology.

Ukrainians will literally fight till last Ukrainian. They are in serious trap now. Zelenskyy is a double agent of CIA and MOSSAD.

1)Israel wants extermination of Nazis in Europe
2)Liberals want death of all right wingers in Ukraine war, at least weaken their positions.
3)NATO wants to weaken Russia

In the end Liberals will do TikTok videos on Ukrainian tragedy such as They will arrange yearly remembrances conference and seminars. Will takes selfies and lectures about fascism.

Dharmapalas

Country flag
So an Ukrainian boxer beat an English fighter.

Some English boxing fans did not like it and want the Ukraine war funding to stop. lol.

Dharmapalas

Country flag
The Ukrainian F16 program takes a set back, at least one of the Pilots was part of the first batch of pilots to train on the F16 platform.

R A Varun

Country flag
These are not cities, these are towns. Bakhmut is 2 times larger than Avdiivka, and the Severodonetsk-Lysichansk agglomeration is 2 times larger than Bakhmut. But they were captured. Only then they could not go further, because the forces for the offensive were worn out.
I will not briefly describe the program that is studied for 4-5 years in military colleges.
I repeat: The idea is correct, but voiced late. Russia takes everything out of its stocks, so when figures of tens of thousands of Geraniums and hundreds of thousands of Lancets are voiced here, I perceive them with a great deal of skepticism.
The same goes for mobilization. The Russian Empire in 1914 mobilized 6 million people, but only 2 million people were able to send to the front. Due to technical weakness. There were even units with hand grenades and axes - there were not enough rifles.
The modern Hitler, under the name Putin, has a chance to end the war, only with political steps. Russia no longer has military power. this is evidenced by the daily strikes on the Crimea and Moscow.
unlike other cities, Avdivka and Bakhmut cities were heavily fortified since 2014, entrenched and bunkered staffed and manned, these two cities were well defended than the other cities, if it was during the offensive, the russian armed forces did managed to reach outskirts of kiev from three directions, only thing the did not take into account was the NATO equipping Ukraine with the heavy anti armour weapons and stingers. which were a serious threat to the russian supply lines.

Russia too did not anticipate this and had thought of a swift and sweep operation downing ukraine on the soviet doctrines it used as in 2014. other than this, russian army nor ukraine army can be underestimated provided that entire European states NATO army doesn't surpass russian troops in the operation. this is what russia is managing and pumping in both old and new weapons into the battlefield.

not to forget now Russian army is one of the most battle hardened army in the entire world in conventional and positional warfare. coordination, more than that of the NATO/ inida/ pakistan/ middle east/ USA/ CHINA/ QUAD/ AUCKUS.

the doctrines russia has employed and quick changes it underwent adopting the enemy tactics into it's battle formations and rising from a no-uav to the deadliest kamikaze UAV force on the battle field against ukraine is no less feet.

Russia has capable and dominant generals required for all the scenarios, russia is using them as the necessit requries. surovikin was required to hold the battle field, he did and his pupose was completed, pirgozhin was required to take bakhmut and it was achieved and his pupose over, and now with more troops russia is emplyoing tyring out the enemy troops on the battle field.

Russia is fielding a defensive offensive where more time is concentrated on pinning down enemy formations and stretching it resources and reserves while preserving it's strength and providing it's troops relevant experience on handling enemies.

Master Chief

Country flag
I hope
Russians don't consider Tokmak foreign land. Russians consider Tokmak historically Russian land. Russians believe Ukrainians are traitors of the Russian nation when they declared statehood in 1918. To Russians, Tokmak is as important as Moscow. If Russians are willing to sacrifice millions for Moscow, then Russians are willing to sacrifice millions for Tokmak.

Thats why I am happier when i see Russian dead bodies, more than Ukranian dead bodies..
I want to test this hypothesis, on the pain and loss, Russia can suffer, to bring their belief to fruition. Russia and the current regime in power, are fully convinced that Ukraine is not a nation and Ukranians are Russians.. Now, they are trying to fulfill this belief.. I just want to see,.whether Tokmak and mariupol is really like Stalingrad or Moscow.. Russia wants you to believe that, but I am not convinced yet..

It the same as most Hindus including myself, and the ruling party in power in India, believe that Pakistan is not a real nation, and doesn't deserve to exist, and their land is ours(though I don't yearn for Paki land) and also that Pakis should all be turned Hindus..
But, we don't have what it takes to bring this to fruition.. and suffer the millions of dead Indian soldiers to achieve that ..

That's why I want the Ukraine war to go on for a few more years, with hundreds of thousands of Russian dead.. to test how far the Russians can go..

I want a stale mate at the end, since it benefits India, but I want the battle field to be littered with Russian and Ukranian dead.. so that Russia pays a good price in blood for new Imperial land..

Like I support this kind of stuff below from both sides since this is a war of genocide, where Russia is trying to extinguish Ukraine as a nation and identity..

Some Russians turning into dead bodies to defend their new Imperial motherlund..

Master Chief

Country flag
Even Julian Ropcke is getting concerned about cheap FPV built in the tens of thousands. Imagine each FPV kills only 1 soldier, tens of thousands of FPV kills tens of thousands of soldiers 😲

You only sees the FPVs hitting the right targets.. many FPVs from both sides miss their targets or are downed by electronic warfare..
But, these FPVs are still a potent force on the battle field, and a revelation..

Master Chief

Country flag
The problem is Ukraine is losing 700 soldiers on average everyday since the start of this suicide mission. I would calculate that out of a total population of 35 million people, perhaps only a million men would have the potential to make an average and above soldier. Most of their good and excellent soldiers are dead. They are not running out of men, they are running out of average and above men. I now think this will be over in less than a year.
I really don't know how many Ukraine is losing, or Russia is losing every day..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles