Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
FMS vs COTS decide the enforcement of end user clause; very much relevant
No, it doesn't.

Pressler Amendment happened in 1990, before Kargil
Pressler ammendment was an embargo on general sale. Not end user terms, which Clinton threatened Pakistan with. Ergo, your first statement is proven false. Why do you continue to lie ?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Yes, it does.
No it doesnt because Bill clinton unilaterally imposed end user terms post facto.

It also included the use of previously sold tranches
False. Pressler Ammendment is a general ban on selling weapons to Pakistan unless it can be proven that they do not possess nuclear weapons. Despite the ammendment, Pakistan recieved 40 F16s. Which had NO END USER TERMS ATTACHED. Yet Billy boy threatened embargo on their parts during Kargil. Thus proving that USA has the precedence of altering end user terms post facto.
So i ask again, why are you lying ?

Lonewarrior

Country flag
No it doesnt because Bill clinton unilaterally imposed end user terms post facto.
There is no law by which end user clause can be enforced on COTS; even executive power of POTUS can't do that.
False. Pressler Ammendment is a general ban on selling weapons to Pakistan unless it can be proven that they do not possess nuclear weapons. Despite the ammendment, Pakistan recieved 40 F16s. Which had NO END USER TERMS ATTACHED. Yet Billy boy threatened embargo on their parts during Kargil. Thus proving that USA has the precedence of altering end user terms post facto.
They had

Why are you lying?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
There is no law by which end user clause can be enforced on COTS; even executive power of POTUS can't do that.
Except that is literally what Billy C threatened.

They had

Why are you lying?
False. There were ZERO terms of usage attached to the initial batch of F16s. Pressler ammendment does not deal with end user terms of sale of goods. It deals only with military and financial assistance towards states developing nuclear weapons.
So you are lying and trying to cover your ass. Why ?

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Except that is literally what Billy C threatened.
> F-16 - FMS - End user clause - POTUS
> 716i - COTS - No end user clause - Even executive power can't enforce
False. There were ZERO terms of usage attached to the initial batch of F16s. Pressler ammendment does not deal with end user terms of sale of goods. It deals only with military and financial assistance towards states developing nuclear weapons.
So you are lying and trying to cover your ass. Why
The were covered

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
> F-16 - FMS - End user clause - POTUS
> 716i - COTS - No end user clause - Even executive power can't enforce
There was no end user clause to F16s sold to Pakistan in 1990s.

The were covered
False. There is no coverage for end user terms under Pressler amendment. Its strictly to do with sale & assistance (military & financial). Not end user terms. So you lied. Why ?

Lonewarrior

Country flag
There was no end user clause to F16s sold to Pakistan in 1990s.
Even Biden can't stop the use of 716i if we start shooting US Marines with them; as simple as it.

Tried my best to make you understand everything from COTS to FMS to 3rd party support
False. There is no coverage for end user terms under Pressler amendment. Its strictly to do with sale & assistance (military & financial). Not end user terms. So you lied. Why ?
It also included the terms of use of earlier supplied planes.

For you I'm lying, for me, I'm not.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Even Biden can't stop the use of 716i if we start shooting US Marines with them; as simple as it.
No, but he can stop SERVICING of the 716i if we start shooting US marines with them. Its just that simple.

Tried my best to make you understand everything from COTS to FMS to 3rd party support
Tried my best to make you understand what ACTUALLY happened, vs what is 'on paper'. You seem too hardheaded and too young to comprehend the facts of 1999.

It also included the terms of use of earlier supplied planes.
NO. FALSE. Prove it.

For you I'm lying, for me, I'm not.
Objectively you are wrong. You brought up irrelevant points such as Pressler Amendment, which has NOTHING to do with end user terms. Which shows dishonesty. Ergo, your error is not from ignorance but malice- aka, lying.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
No, but he can stop SERVICING of the 716i if we start shooting
Which brings us the points I've already mentioned some 30 minutes ago
> Firearms rarely need servicing and spares; spares outlive the barrel
> Based on AR-10 pattern; can be supported from any 3rd party
This simply proves you have nothing substance to be here, just arguing with people like a toddler (which is unfortunate on your part as you're the one who keeps on bragging about his 40+ age and demeans everyone) any trying to prove them wrong

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Which brings us the points I've already mentioned some 30 minutes ago
You mention falsehood, since US has demonstrated unilateral alteration of end user terms post facto.

This simply proves you have nothing substance to be here, just arguing with people like a toddler (which is unfortunate on your part as you're the one who keeps on bragging about his 40+ age and demeans everyone) any trying to prove them wrong
The one without substance is you. You brought up an irrelevant amendment ( Pressler) to argue that Pakistani F16s they bought in 1990s had an end user agreement. When Pressler amendment does NOT deal with end user agreement, it simply deals with military sale/aid as well as financial aid to nations 'suspected of' making nukes ( and not the big 5) , requiring yearly POTUS waiver to do business with.

You are simply yet to explain, WHY would we want the bother of a third party in the first place, when we can deal with those who do not act in such unilateral duplicitous way. Why the hell would i want to buy a car, if the manufacturer has a proven track record of refusing servicing, if i use my car in a way the manufacturer doesn't like ? Saying 'ya go to an independent mechanic' is not convincing- its still giving me undue headache that i have no reason to partake in, in the first place.
So your job is to explain why would i (or India) want said extra leg work.

Wisemarko

Country flag
This isnt just a russian problem, this is a white people problem. The world over, white people are declining in numbers, because white people have the shittiest performance in parental values, family stability and family values.
655DAAC7-1A94-4A2F-8258-E89FFC497A42.jpeg

US white fertility rate is 1.7%
India is 1.9 % for Hindus.
Both are below replacement level requirement of 2.1.
In your calculations that must be because Hindu people have the shittier performance in parental values, family stability and family values compared to Muslims. Right?

RocketMan

Country flag
It does not address the question i have raised. Tell me what good is 716i, when it comes from a nation that has the strongest provable track record of trying to influence foreign policy of its customers by threatening non servicing of the military product it sells them. Spares outlive the barrel ? K. cool story bro. Now tell me what happens when US refuses to sell us barrels or rebore them for us coz we used the gun to beat on some christian seperatists in Nagaland.

Explain to me, why would we even want to deal with such an untrustworthy seller in the first place. Why is it worth the potential headache.
It's better to be a vassal of US than to be a slave of China ! Look @ SoKo , Japan , Western Europe & Taiwan . I'd rather have roof above my head & food for my children than wallow in sub Saharan standards/ violence etc for so called "FreeDumb" / "Demo_Crazy .

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
View attachment 209227
US white fertility rate is 1.7%
India is 1.9 % for Hindus.
Both are below replacement level requirement of 2.1.
In your calculations that must be because Hindu people have the shittier performance in parental values, family stability and family values compared to Muslims. Right?
Correct. Its the city luddite Hindus who idolise the west and have adopted their utter trash values. Muslims are yet to. Thanks to India being mostly a rural nation, the ' net effect' on hindus is small - 1.9 vs 1.2-1.7 for whites. That is why hiduvta is so impotant to stem the rot.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
It's better to be a vassal of US than to be a slave of China ! Look @ SoKo , Japan , Western Europe & Taiwan . I'd rather have roof above my head & food for my children than wallow in sub Saharan standards/ violence etc for so called "FreeDumb" / "Demo_Crazy .
Its not an either-or option.
If India didn't become a slave of USSR at the height of cold war, India isn't gonna be slave of China. We dont want to be like SoKo or Japan,who have no independent international policy and dance to the tune of Uncle Sam.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
It does not address the question i have raised. Tell me what good is 716i, when it comes from a nation that has the strongest provable track record of trying to influence foreign policy of its customers by threatening non servicing of the military product it sells them. Spares outlive the barrel ? K. cool story bro. Now tell me what happens when US refuses to sell us barrels or rebore them for us coz we used the gun to beat on some christian seperatists in Nagaland.

Explain to me, why would we even want to deal with such an untrustworthy seller in the first place. Why is it worth the potential headache.
Jab wo log Hume betray Kar hi denge to bus guns ko copy paste karna shuru Kar dena he.

No matter how dumb and uncreative OFB walas are they can certainly copy a design.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles