Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Your hypocrisy has no limits. It gets old. Although I feel sympathy for the "truly" innocent people of Ukraine, I feel no sympathy for you personally. This video is from 7 years ago. You brought this upon yourself, so stop crying like a bitch. You wanted this. You admitted it, and now you are bitching about the consequence and realities of war? Oh, and btw, the western media (CNN) would never show these kind of films on the nightly news today. The narrative changed, it's all the Russian's fault. It was a unprovoked invasion.
I won't even convince you. I don't give a damn about your opinion. Come out with a poster in defense of Russia.
We will return to Donetsk and everything will be fine again.

Immanuel

Country flag
Listen ballshitter. , I didn't even get out of bed during the air raid tonight. I read that mopeds were flying towards us, kissed my wife and went to bed further. They have little chance of breaking through.
Look you little piece of rat shit, more arty toast

Chimpoo

Country flag

Chitty Chitty bang bang nigga
I see you've posted quite a few videos from that Indonesian channel.
Would be helpful to everyone if you could in addition post the description, in English translated from Indonesian , of the embedded video.
Of course, doesn't stop you from adding your own comments.

ie for the above quoted video:

Energetic Russian Special Forces Use Machine Guns to Fire at Ukrainian Soldiers

TRIBUN-TIMUR.COM - Russian Special Forces energetically fired at Ukrainian Soldiers from inside trenches in the Kremennaya forest. Russian forces rely on machine guns to fire from one point to another. They claimed his shots were accurate and densely hit Ukrainian soldiers in the forest. The recording went viral on Telegram on Wednesday, May 3, 2023. In the caption of the post, it is stated that this is a fierce fight in the forest, Russian Special Forces energetically finish off their enemies. Unfortunately, the total losses from the Ukrainian side were not detailed. It is also unknown how many soldiers died in this battle. What Russian President Vladimir Putin initially called a special military operation turned out to be a protracted war. Casualties have continued to fall since February 24, 2022 and losses from both countries are huge due to the war.

Last edited:

Rahul19

Country flag
Please share some telegram channels that show videos from russian perspective. I've mostly seen Ukrainian videos till now.

ww2historian

Country flag
You know what's weird? For all the suffering every war brings, RuSSia did things incomparably worse when Chechnya tried to declare the independence - compared to them, Ukrainian approach to their own Russian-backed separatism is extremely soft. Nothing Ukrainians did ever came remotely close to RuSSian crimes. Yet, you keep hating Ukrainians and licking RuSSian ****holes. Why? Don't you feel like a hypocrite?

View attachment 202947
I often quote Wikipedia because they are pro west, and when Wikipedia claims that Russia has lost only 73 manned aircraft and Ukraine says it's 306, then you can be sure Ukraine is bull shitting. That being said, Wikipedia tends to be anti Russian, and I didn't see them report the Russian side of those reports. Also the Bucha massacre was committed by the Ukrainians. I've posted about this before....
This is my post from last June. One of the victims in Bucha was Oleksandr Rzhavskyy, but he belonged to a pro Russian party ( Verkhovna Rada) in Ukraine. Seems like the Ukrainians would have motive to murder him, not the Russians.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleksandr_Rzhavskyy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verkhovna_Rada

Former editor explains Wikipedia's anti-Russia bias
Ex-admin says that the online encyclopedia has become a weapon in an information war

kittoo420

Country flag
Please share some telegram channels that show videos from russian perspective. I've mostly seen Ukrainian videos till now.

Ylside

Country flag
Also the Bucha massacre was committed by the Ukrainians. I've posted about this before....
OK, so you believe you know better - RuSSians left, Ukrainians entered, killed hundreds in a span of a single day and then blamed Russians. You know what's weird then? In such case, every single citizen of Bucha must know the truth, that's thousands of people, plus more of their relatives, yet noone speaks out - and quite the opposite, they blame Russians. People, whose closest people were murdered, according to you, by Ukrainians, unisono blame Russians, there are hundreds, if no thousands of testimonies. Everybody knows, yet noone speaks up, not even anonymously. Does that sound logical to you?

As for the Chechen wars, even the lowest estimates put civilian casualties dozen times higher than war in Donbas - exact number is impossible to get, but they are mostly between 50k - 80k civilian casualties. So no matter how you spin it, Russians were in their fight against Chechen separatism much, much more brutal than Ukrainians, where 3k were killed, which includes also victims of separatists and of crime gangs which abused lawlessness at Donbas. Ramzan Kadyrov even claimed that 300 000 Chechens were killed overall.

Last edited:

Ylside

Country flag
As for the last paragraph, where I speak about 3k killed at the war at Donbas, that's civilian casualties - too late to edit it now.

ww2historian

Country flag
OK, so you believe you know better - RuSSians left, Ukrainians entered, killed hundreds in a span of a single day and then blamed Russians. You know what's weird then? In such case, every single citizen of Bucha must know the truth, that's thousands of people, plus more of their relatives, yet noone speaks out - and quite the opposite, they blame Russians. People, whose closest people were murdered, according to you, by Ukrainians, unisono blame Russians, there are hundreds, if no thousands of testimonies. Everybody knows, yet noone speaks up, not even anonymously. Does that sound logical to you?

As for the Chechen wars, even the lowest estimates put civilian casualties dozen times higher than war in Donbas - exact number is impossible to get, but they are mostly between 50k - 80k civilian casualties. So no matter how you spin it, Russians were in their fight against Chechen separatism much, much more brutal than Ukrainians, where 3k were killed, which includes also victims of separatists and of crime gangs which abused lawlessness at Donbas. Ramzan Kadyrov even claimed that 300 000 Chechens were killed overall.
I know better than you, but that's not saying much. I remember when the Chechen terrorist kidnapped a 1000 school children. If your numbers about civilians is correct, it's because the Chechen's were using them as shields. You think you're so high and mighty, and morally superior to everyone here. Hate to burst your overinflated moral balloon, but you're not. https://www.britannica.com/event/Beslan-school-attack

Akim

Professional
Country flag
IMG_20230505_000635_105.jpg

FAB-500 M-62 with UMPC.
The enemy also began to put these complexes on the FAB-250 M-62. They are more dangerous. They fly further, more precisely, a front-line bomber or attack aircraft takes them more.
If the FAB-500 can only be used by the Su-24 and the generation of the Su-27 (30,34,35), then the FAB-250 can even use the Su-25 and MiG-29.

Blademaster

Nice sarcasm.. There are no Ukranians as per Russia.. So, basically it was a Russian community from the west, attacking Kremlin. :bplease:

On May 9, Putin will give a speech as to why he didn't strike back.. Because, Zelensky ke pair kaamp rahe the.. on the Qatal ke Raat..:dude:

I got a bridge in Ukraine to sell to you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles