Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast

Super Flanker

What do these Americans think of themselves? That the world revolves around them? That what they want others to do, then they will do at their fingertips? It's high time that US be taught a lesson. In any wars, there are criminals who are involved in numerous war crimes such as killing of innocent civilians and they should be punished according and not get some exemption just because it is 'AMERICA'. :nono::mad2:

Super Flanker

Chances of South African authorities arresting Putin on his planned visit in August is next to ZERO. I am 99.99 % sure Putin won't be arrested, I wouldn't rule out the chance of it happening though either but I give that scenario a chance of 00.01%. South Africa is one of the five members of BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa), it would would definitely impact their role in BRICS, they don't want to piss of Ruskies IMO.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
What do these Americans think of themselves? That the world revolves around them? That what they want others to do, then they will do at their fingertips? It's high time that US be taught a lesson. In any wars, there are criminals who are involved in numerous war crimes such as killing of innocent civilians and they should be punished according and not get some exemption just because it is 'AMERICA'. :nono::mad2:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I don't know much about Kenya and what they are fighting for. Will have to read up on that a little later on.
That is why I thought Indians would understand me. After all, Kenya, like India, also got rid of colonial dependence on Great Britain. Therefore, when Lavrov travels around African countries and focuses on post-colonialism, no one believes this "sad horse", because the metropolis is trying to win its dominion.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles