Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

KurtisBrian

Country flag
No. more like a bunch of nomadic looters like those central Asian hordes that used to ravage northwestern India or you could even compare them with a swarm of locusts.
you can both be correct. ydna haplogroup R1a (Russians/Ugrainians) and R1b (Germans/Italians/Irish...thus many Americans) might have been the hordes from central Asia that rampaged, migrated and pillaged.

Molecular Genealogy of a Mongol Queen’s Family and Her Possible Kinship with Genghis Khan

Paper about how at least some of the mongol (I read it as golom) hordes, including Genghis himself, carried ydna haplogroup R1b. Angry folks causing chaos in an ancient woke world.

DumbPilot

Country flag
I admitted to nothing, which should have been obvious. You would've got it had you not been cursed with hereditary retardation.
unfortunately, your projective, inane comments don't really disprove any of what I have said about Russia earlier

Blood+

Country flag
unfortunately, your projective, inane comments don't really disprove any of what I have said about Russia earlier
Well, you got that part right at least. It's not my words that disprove your rants, but rather the facts on the ground that do it.

Blood+

Country flag
you can both be correct. ydna haplogroup R1a (Russians/Ugrainians) and R1b (Germans/Italians/Irish...thus many Americans) might have been the hordes from central Asia that rampaged, migrated and pillaged.

Molecular Genealogy of a Mongol Queen’s Family and Her Possible Kinship with Genghis Khan

Paper about how at least some of the mongol (I read it as golom) hordes, including Genghis himself, carried ydna haplogroup R1b. Angry folks causing chaos in an ancient woke world.
Who knows, nothing surprises me anymore.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I agree about the missiles. The Russians have that capability to hit Ukrainians anytime, but only started hitting sensitive stuff like the electricity grids/power plants by September(why? I don't think it is because of "dealing less damage than x or y country")

You can decisively beat an enemy without turning everything into Al Raqqa or Grozny. The Russians have that capability. Why exactly it isn't being utilized leads me to assume it is due to the massive corruption or ineptitude in the upper echleons..

At this point the only thing they are managing to save is infrastructure at the cost of bodies dying on each side.
Frankly, I do think Putin has Peter The Great fantasies of making Russian Empire. Not only that, he is rightly wary of NATO butting in 100% at some point.

In the first case, he is still trying the hearts and minds approach where he is trying some version of army of justice thing but it isn't working out too well. The Emperor's ambition is being paid for by the footsoldier's life. Expending manpower for goodwill is something even we do vis a vis Kashmir and Pakistan and losing our brave men while not going demolition mode, but I don't think it's working out much being countered by Western propaganda. If Russia is trying to hold ', unification' with Ukraine as an example to other Balkan States to build up USSR 2.0, the propaganda isn't working out.

In second case... yeah, NATO will jump in after pulling a Nayyirah testimony and accusing Russia of cooking Borsht with Ukrainian babies and using their mothers' bones as a pot stirrer or something and for that Russians do need to reserve strength.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles