Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Master Chief

Country flag
guess masterchief, dark sorrow and varzone like stupid polaks as well:nono:. The only horrendous losses we keep seeing here is Ukrainians driving through mines, drone and ATGM strikes on their vehicles, post pictures and footages of themselves with bandages of being near death. Keep sending a few hundred ukrops there every day.
While it's debatable, whether Ukraine so stubbornly holding on to Bakhmut is wise.. do tell me whether the so called Meat Grinder for Ukraine is a Russian endgame in itself ?( and I have posted videos of Russian meat flying around Bakhmut as well.. But, I do believe that there is more dead Ukranian meat than Russian meat rotting around Bakhmut )

After all, as Clausewitz said "War is an extension of Politics".. A few hundred Ukranian casualties a day in Bakhmut would mean around 100k dead and wounded in a year in Bakhmut. Ukraine has enough cannon fodder to take that on the chin. And Ukraine won't agree to a ceasefire until it loses Slaviansk and Kramatorsk. Months' long delay in taking Soledar and Bakhmut, will only provide more time for Ukraine to build additional layers of defense around already heavily fortified Slaviansk and Kramatorsk and its approaches which will cost a lot more Russian lives and Equipment..
So, my question to you..What is Russia's End game in Donbass ? Will you still be satisfied if Russia does not capture Bakhmut by March 2023 ?

Note: Although Russian progress around Bakhmut and Soledar has been very slow. I feel that if Russia maintains the momentum of the past couple of weeks, Bakhmut and Soledar should fall within a couple of months..

Craigs

Country flag
While it's debatable, whether Ukraine so stubbornly holding on to Bakhmut is wise.. do tell me whether the so called Meat Grinder for Ukraine is a Russian endgame in itself ?( and I have posted videos of Russian meat flying around Bakhmut as well.. But, I do believe that there is more dead Ukranian meat than Russian meat rotting around Bakhmut )

After all, as Clausewitz said "War is an extension of Politics".. A few hundred Ukranian casualties a day in Bakhmut would mean around 100k dead and wounded in a year in Bakhmut. Ukraine has enough cannon fodder to take that on the chin. And Ukraine won't agree to a ceasefire until it loses Slaviansk and Kramatorsk. Months' long delay in taking Soledar and Bakhmut, will only provide more time for Ukraine to build additional layers of defense around already heavily fortified Slaviansk and Kramatorsk and its approaches which will cost a lot more Russian lives and Equipment..
So, my question to you..What is Russia's End game in Donbass ? Will you still be satisfied if Russia does not capture Bakhmut by March 2023 ?

Note: Although Russian progress around Bakhmut and Soledar has been very slow. I feel that if Russia maintains the momentum of the past couple of weeks, Bakhmut and Soledar should fall within a couple of months..
As long as Russia is whole scale slaughtering the Nazis and their oligarchic backers I believe they are achieving their goal. Whether they conquer Bakhmut or not is of minor importance. Bakhmut at this point is nothing more than a meat grinder which Russia is happy to grind.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
As long as Russia is whole scale slaughtering the Nazis and their oligarchic backers I believe they are achieving their goal. Whether they conquer Bakhmut or not is of minor importance. Bakhmut at this point is nothing more than a meat grinder which Russia is happy to grind.
It is grinding In both sides though.
Better Russia wins it fast better this front is stopped.

Master Chief

Country flag
Grinding meat is never an end in itself.. Russia better get moving..
Also, after Russia lost Izyum Axis, (with the lost chance of trapping Ukranian forces in Slaviansk in a pincer ) after Kharkhiv Retreat, Taking Kramatorsk and slaviansk has only gotten tougher..

Last edited:

Craigs

Country flag
Grinding meat is never an end in itself.. Russia better get moving..
Also, after Russia lost Izyum Axis, (with the lost chance of trapping Ukranian forces in Slaviansk in a pincer ) after Kharkhiv Retreat, Taking Kramatorsk and slaviansk has only gotten tougher..
Russian General Staff 's eyes are welling up looking at your concern for them.:rofl::rofl:

Master Chief

Country flag
It is according to their pre-stated objective for the war - de-militarization and de-nazification of Ukraine. Nazi scum of Ukraine is lining up to be ground to paste and Russia is happy to oblige - so whats your problem?
Then one Bakhmut is not enough .. :bplease:
It's too slow.. Russia has to create 10 more Bakhmuts.. to kill a third of Ukranian fighting age population ( around 3 million Ukranian men)..

Craigs

Country flag
Then one Bakhmut is not enough .. :bplease:
It's too slow.. Russia has to create 10 more Bakhmuts.. to kill a third of Ukranian fighting age population ( around 3 million Ukranian men)..
Based on your comment should I assume you are an expert on large scale genocide without any legal implications? Russia can only grind those "men" (I call them nazi scum) that actually picks up a weapon and faces them. They cannot indiscriminately vaporize large populations.

Besides creating 10 Bakhmuts mean additional logistics and supply chains. It is better to funnel the scum into one Bakhmut and grind them out.

Ylside

Country flag
It is according to their pre-stated objective for the war - de-militarization and de-nazification of Ukraine. Nazi scum of Ukraine is lining up to be ground to paste and Russia is happy to oblige - so whats your problem?
There are just two problems with your theory:

Demilitarization - before the war, the Ukrainian army was armed only with an obsolete Soviet tech. Now, they are gettings advanced western tech such as howitzers and Himars launchers, one generation ahead of its RuSSian counterparts.

Denazification - you obviously believe that there is some finite number of Ukrainian nazis, nationalists, or whatever RuSSians call them and once RuSSia kills them all, "problem" is solved, remaining Ukrainians will hold hands with RuSSians and sings "kumbaya" all together. But you know what? By its invasion, RuSSia lost support of a major part of Russian speaking population, quite possibly forever.
Eastern Europe is full of Russian-speaking Ukrainian refugees, and even Lviv people dont hate RuSSia as much, because people of Eastern Ukraine paid the highest price for the RuSSian invasion. RuSSians may be happily counting how many "Ukrainian nationalists" they killed so far, but with each victim, they just create more people who will hate them for the rest of their lives.

Waanar

Country flag
After this war, Ukraine is even worse off and will take at least 2 decades to recover.
If this war doesn't lose momentum (some people think the intense the media focus, the more intense the war which is not the case here), Ukraine may become irrecoverable. The migration (and tragic demise) of the youth and women may not seem significant but if the Ukrainians leaving Ukraine aren't herded back to Ukraine after the war, Ukraine may very well be the first victim of population decline on a national scale.

Master Chief

Country flag
Contrary to some expectations, the US is still not out of 155 mm artillery shells..

Here is 80,000 more .. At 2500 to 3000 shells per day ( half of Ukraine's peak rate ) .. this should last around a month

Craigs

Country flag
There are just two problems with your theory:

Demilitarization - before the war, the Ukrainian army was armed only with an obsolete Soviet tech. Now, they are gettings advanced western tech such as howitzers and Himars launchers, one generation ahead of its RuSSian counterparts.

Denazification - you obviously believe that there is some finite number of Ukrainian nazis, nationalists, or whatever RuSSians call them and once RuSSia kills them all, "problem" is solved, remaining Ukrainians will hold hands with RuSSians and sings "kumbaya" all together. But you know what? By its invasion, RuSSia lost support of a major part of Russian speaking population, quite possibly forever.
Eastern Europe is full of Russian-speaking Ukrainian refugees, and even Lviv people dont hate RuSSia as much, because people of Eastern Ukraine paid the highest price for the RuSSian invasion. RuSSians may be happily counting how many "Ukrainian nationalists" they killed so far, but with each victim, they just create more people who will hate them for the rest of their lives.
Weapons alone does not make a military. You need manpower too.

Glad to know that you believe the number of Ukrainian (or European) Nazis is infinite.

Master Chief

Country flag
Based on your comment should I assume you are an expert on large scale genocide without any legal implications? Russia can only grind those "men" (I call them nazi scum) that actually picks up a weapon and faces them. They cannot indiscriminately vaporize large populations.

Besides creating 10 Bakhmuts mean additional logistics and supply chains. It is better to funnel the scum into one Bakhmut and grind them out.
I am no expert on Genocide.. It's just than Nazi Germany and the Confederate states had lost ( killed or severely maimed) a third of their fighting age population, before they were finally defeated.. So, since the Ukraine war is a large scale war of Attrition, Russia would have to up its game of Slaughtering Ukraine, while being simultaneously subject to Slaughter of Russian soldiers themselves, with western weapons.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Contrary to some expectations, the US is still not out of 155 mm artillery shells..

Here is 80,000 more .. At 2500 to 3000 shells per day ( half of Ukraine's peak rate ) .. this should last around a month

Both sides are busy saying the either doesn't have ammo

Ylside

Country flag
Glad to know that you believe the number of Ukrainian (or European) Nazis is infinite.
Number of Ukrainians is not infinite, but even if RuSSia killed 100k Ukrainians so far, at the same time, lost any kind of support from millions of others. Basically, in one year, Russians did more towards the forming of an Ukrainian nation that Ukraine's politicians over past 30 years.

Craigs

Country flag
I am no expert on Genocide.. It's just than Nazi Germany and the Confederate states had lost ( killed or severely maimed) a third of their fighting age population, before they were finally defeated.. So, since the Ukraine war is a large scale war of Attrition, Russia would have to up its game of Slaughtering Ukraine, while being simultaneously subject to Slaughter of Russian soldiers themselves, with western weapons.
Since when did Russia provide a timetable that it is trying to adhere to? WW2 lasted 6 years. This is a war between Russia and entire Western Nazi scum on the other side.

As far as I can see Russian casualties are pretty nominal compared to the slaughter on the Nazi side. They can keep this up for a loooooong time. They even refused offers from Syria and NK to send troops.

blackjack

Country flag

i dont think you post more footage of the war here than I do which speaks volumes for Ukraine's situation in bakhmut that even Julian seems upset. I wish Ukraine good luck with losses because it's still a 10/1 ratio of every 10 Ukrainians dying for 1 Russian and of course Russia will take those numbers any day. Congress will get new members in January and the shells are not the Excalibur ones that cost 80,000 dollars for one round each.

Craigs

Country flag
Number of Ukrainians is not infinite, but even if RuSSia killed 100k Ukrainians so far, at the same time, lost any kind of support from millions of others. Basically, in one year, Russians did more towards the forming of an Ukrainian nation that Ukraine's politicians over past 30 years.
Don't drink the western koolaid. Millions of non-Nazi Ukrainains are now spitting on the West for bringing this catastrophe on them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles