Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Sorry, I didn't notice that you just love being colonized. It is very comfortable. You don't have to think. Everything will be decided for you.
I find it interesting that you'd rather project than hold your own accountable. Let USA crumble under their corruption, but how does that excuses the corruption of Russian military that is humiliating you today?

vishnugupt

Country flag
And against what dangerous threat is RuSSia defending itself? Countries have borders, and there is usually another country at the other side of it. RuSSia should get used to it.
See !! he just proved what I have said 🤣

A single sperm of Putin contain more information than whole Gl0b0h0m0s around the world.

Putin is the Baap of all Gl0b0h0m0s. Period

Flash12

Country flag
I find it interesting that you'd rather project than hold your own accountable. Let USA crumble under their corruption, but how does that excuses the corruption of Russian military that is humiliating you today?
The corruption of our authorities is justified by the corruption of authorities around the world. And it’s not for us to blame it from abroad.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
The corruption of our authorities is justified by the corruption of authorities around the world. And it’s not for us to blame it from abroad.
Not surprising. You're brought up in a enslaved culture. You can't have accountability in a society who has relegated to be serfs.

I feel sad for you, maybe next time you will be born in more fortunate circumstances. Russia will never be great again.

Flash12

Country flag
Why do you care about our corruption?

Blademaster

And against what dangerous threat is RuSSia defending itself? Countries have borders, and there is usually another country at the other side of it. RuSSia should get used to it.
Bullshit. All NATO had to do was declare on paper that Ukraine would not join NATO. Finland never had to worry about Russia. Russia declared that Finland was neutral and had no hostilities against Finland. But no that wasn’t good enough for Finland. It had to join NATO and declare that it would host nuclear weapons despite written declarations by Russia that no hostility or threat due to the peace treaty between Russia and Finland. But Finland had to go and rip up that treaty to shreds. Why? Becuase they want to see Russia destroyed. Ukraine got every concession from Russia but no the West couldn’t have that. It wanted to see Russia beaten down into submission and never be great.
In short the west is a warmongering group of untrustworthy people and you fit the bill exactly.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles