Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Hi @Akim - I do not know how you find the time and patience to deal with the diatribe here... one bad hour with indigestion and I dont login to DFI. Appreciate you standing up for your country... even though we may not agree a 100%.

This war has dragged on for far too long, the Ukrainians have given the Russians a bloody nose they will remember for generations. However, in the name of peace, cant Zelensky promise to go back to the Minsk agreement and take action against the neo-nazis and Russia go back to pre Jan 2022 borders.
My work is connected to the Internet, so it is not difficult for me to periodically look through the DFI.
I have already spoken about neo-Nazis. Legally, such accusations are null and void.
The war will continue until the surrender of one of the parties.

Last edited:

blackjack

Country flag
Then why this Nazi country overwhelmingly elected a Jewish president, who is moreover a Russian native speaker? Isnt that a bit weird?

As for the RuSSia, there are numerous historical parralels between post-WW1 Germany and "post-Cold war" Russia. Still, ouldnt brand them as Nazis, but they are definitely heading in leaps towards classic Italian fashism, as defined by, for example, Umberto Eco. So, if you are offended by Putler, I can switch to more suitable Pussolini :cool3:

Btw, this is some first-class Nazi 💩

did anyone ever tell you that you do a great job promoting the i am a stupid polak stereotype on this forum?

1669962819698.png

1669962880020.png

Wisemarko

Country flag
Chinese, Russian long-range bombers make reciprocal base visits
Mike YeoDec 1 at 02:27 PM

MELBOURNE, Australia – Chinese and Russian long-range bombers made reciprocal visits to each other’s bases following a joint patrol over regional waters, marking the first such visit following a bomber patrol involving the two countries.

The patrol over the Sea of Japan and the East China Sea on Wednesday was undertaken by a pair of Tupolev Tu-95MS “Bear” bombers of the Russian long-range aviation forces and a similar number of Xi’an H-6Ks from of China’s People’s Liberation Army Air Force or PLAAF, according to a statement from the Russian defense ministry.

The regional buddies are getting cozy.

blackjack

Country flag
MORE DESTROYED AFU CONVOYS NEAR BAKHMUT

UNCENSORED LOOK AT RECENT AFU LOSSES IN MAJORSKY, DONBASS (18++) everyone is going to need a mental evaluation after this war.

RUSSIA WILL NEVER RUN OUT OF ARMOR - REPORT FROM BMP-3 FACTORY OPERATING IN "SPECIAL MODE"

Holy Shit: Chinese Gung Fu Master Has Had Enough Of Covid Zero

UNIQUE LOOK INSIDE RUSSIAN SU-34 ON COMBAT MISSION

Kumaoni

A Ukranian only fans model added me on Snapchat, promoting Only fans account. I blocked her instantly.

However, unlike what most of you believe, I actually feel sad for her.

This woman, a young feminine 18 year old, had to turn to only fans when coming to america from Ukraine as a refugee. Instead of getting a min. Wage job, she has to do the most dishonorable thing any female can do, create an only fans.

Sad to see what war has forced some people to turn to.

Kumaoni

Hi @Akim - I do not know how you find the time and patience to deal with the diatribe here... one bad hour with indigestion and I dont login to DFI. Appreciate you standing up for your country... even though we may not agree a 100%.

This war has dragged on for far too long, the Ukrainians have given the Russians a bloody nose they will remember for generations. However, in the name of peace, cant Zelensky promise to go back to the Minsk agreement and take action against the neo-nazis and Russia go back to pre Jan 2022 borders.
No Becuase that will be a strategic defeat for Russia.

blackjack

Country flag
FRENCH DIVERSITY WORKING WELL - MOVING BUS GETS ROBBED

RUSSIA AGAIN SUCCESSFULLY TEST LAUNCHES THE FEARED A-235 NUDOL HYPERSONIC ANTI-SATELLITE MISSILE

RUSSIAN EASTERN MIL DISTRICT ARTILLERY PRECISELY DESTROYS ALL ENEMIES

RUSSIAN DRONE HITS QUITE A LONG RANGE 3 POINTER SHOT

CRAZY SIGHT AS MOBILIZED FIRE TRACER ROUNDS IN KAZAN NIGHT TRAINING looks pretty kino

blackjack

Country flag
ANOTHER "GOOD DAY" FOR UKROIDS

IS IT REAL? MAN EXPERIENCES ELECTRIC DISCHARGE FROM SKY FOLLOWING STORM ON MOUNTAIN IN SAUDI ARABIA

UKROID TRENCHES LOOKING BETTER THAN EVER

HIGHWAY TO HELL: COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF KRAKEN NAZI ARMOR COLUMN IN KHARKOV REGION

AFU SCAVENGERS ARE STEALING ERA PANELS FROM THEIR OWN DESTROYED T-64B

blackjack

Country flag
NO AMMO SPARED - WESTERN MIL DISTRICT TACTICAL MOBIK TRAINING CONTINUES IN BELARUS TRAINING GROUNDS

ACADEMIC YEAR OF RUSSIAN ARMED FORCES BEGINS - NEW INTENSIVE TRAINING TO COMMENCE

LPR ARTILLERY DESTROYS HIDDEN AFU VEHICLES WITH FIRE CORRECTION

RUSSIAN RESERVISTS TRAIN IN REAR OF LPR EVEN IN BETWEEN COMBAT MISSIONS - CONSTANT LEARNING

RUSSIAN ARMY VOLUNTEERS LEARN THE BASICS OF INFANTRY

I think Ukraine's General after he heard the 300-reserve mobilization announcement, said they should be easier to deal with than who they currently fought before. Guess we are going to have to see how that goes.

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Then why this Nazi country overwhelmingly elected a Jewish president, who is moreover a Russian native speaker? Isnt that a bit weird?

As for the RuSSia, there are numerous historical parralels between post-WW1 Germany and "post-Cold war" Russia. Still, ouldnt brand them as Nazis, but they are definitely heading in leaps towards classic Italian fashism, as defined by, for example, Umberto Eco. So, if you are offended by Putler, I can switch to more suitable Pussolini :cool3:

Btw, this is some first-class Nazi 💩

I don't have a problem if you brand the Ukraine-Russia war as between Nazis and Fascists, Ukrainians being the Nazis.

Also the SS itself had many Jewish people in it. Jewish Nazis or Nazis keeping Jews in high positions isn't a novel thing.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Is this confirmed by the UN? At least at the General Assembly. Maybe India has officially recognized this - is it strong and independent? Or are you just messing around with words?
The fact that erstwhile allied countries support Nazi insignia wearing, Bandera worshipping Ukrainians has all that to say UN will do about recognising Ukraine as Nazis.

Also, UN doesn't recognise Russia as Nazi either, yet pro-ukrainians keep calling it Nazi. Could ask the same thing.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles