Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Master Chief

Country flag
How do you know this? Obviously everyone knows that's Ukrainian propaganda is saying that, but to just regurgitate it on this forum without credible evidence makes you sound like Akim has hacked your account.
The proof of Russia's fighting prowess is gauged from the results on the battlefield.. The Uber fighting prowess of the REAL ( or Unreal :bplease: ) Russian Army is only a Cope until its proven that it is making a big difference on the battle field ( Results on the battlefield have been pretty underwhelming for Russia in the past two months ).. Maybe you should use your common sense more often..

ww2historian

Country flag
The proof of Russia's fighting prowess is gauged from the results on the battlefield.. The Uber fighting prowess of the REAL ( or Unreal :bplease: ) Russian Army is only a Cope until its proven that it is making a big difference on the battle field ( Results on the battlefield have been pretty underwhelming for Russia in the past two months ).. Maybe you should use your common sense more often..
If you're correct, it's only because you took an educated guess from limited news and facts being reported. All of us have very limited information. For example what are the real numbers of KIA on both sides? I really don't know, but common sense tells me that it is much higher for the Ukrainians. The Russians fire at least 10 times the amount of artillery than the Ukrainians, their air force and missiles strikes have killed many more Ukrainians than Ukrainian missile strikes. I also think everyone here knows that a army that is attacking loses more soldiers than the defenders. Even when the Russians were attacking they did it in a way that made them lose less soldiers than the Ukrainians. That's not the case with the Ukrainians now. They were not softening up the Russians for a month, no they needed to attack now before the rivers rose. Haste makes waste, and in this case the waste is thousands of soldiers. If the Ukrainians do take Lyman it will be only a Pyrrhic victory in the long run. Especially when Russia won the battle in Kherson. https://www.history.com/news/5-famous-pyrrhic-victories

Ylside

Country flag
The Russians fire at least 10 times the amount of artillery than the Ukrainians
If doesnt matter how much Russians shoot, it matters how often they hit. And they keep complaining about the quality of their artillery and desperate lack of guided missiles and drones able to targer them. For all, this is translated recent post by well-known batallion commander Alexander Khodakovsky.

FdmAAnxWQAYDsdH.png

ww2historian

Country flag
If doesnt matter how much Russians shoot, it matters how often they hit. And they keep complaining about the quality of their artillery and desperate lack of guided missiles and drones able to targer them. For all, this is translated recent post by well-known batallion commander Alexander Khodakovsky.

View attachment 173664
No doubt, if the Russians had just one kill for every 10 artillery shots fired, they would of killed a million Ukrainians. It seems to me the main purpose of artillery is just to pin down the enemy. However Ukraine is attacking in the open so artillery is killing many more now than it did when they were in their trenches. This is a interesting article. I'm sure there is a lot of truth to it. How much is anyone's guess. https://www.faac.com/blog/2018/01/2...ars-how-has-simulation-other-training-helped/

Akim

Professional
Country flag
with everything happening recently , its what it looks like .

Russians went from making advances to barely trying to hold the frontline . u dont do nuke threats if u have conventional superiority .

there is no super secret army being held back , pretty soon Putin will start sending grandmas and boomers to join the fight
The empire is going to take over all of Ukraine. Putler doesn't need radioactive land here. These threats were directed towards the West, because it is really our rear, and without its help, it is still unknown when the front line would go now.

Last edited:

Kumaoni

with everything happening recently , its what it looks like .

Russians went from making advances to barely trying to hold the frontline . u dont do nuke threats if u have conventional superiority .

there is no super secret army being held back , pretty soon Putin will start sending grandmas and boomers to join the fight
Cope. Khokhols are getting banged on all fronts. I hope at least another 60k get roasted. I have pictures on pictures of roasted Ukranian soldiers lol

Hari Sud

Country flag
Russian - Ukraine war is a Great War of Propaganda.

All information about Ukraine-Russian is very much like rumours. The CIA has hired hundreds of operative to manufacture very positive news on Ukrainian side and post it on internet. The same is true about the Russian side but to a lesser extent. These people are there on each and every ’Defence and other Forums’ and also on Twitter with doctored news. What is very clear that Russian offensive to Kiev and its surrounding failed. Much of the hardware was left on the road which we saw on the news items. On the other hand the Russian offensive from Crimean to all the way to Russian border has succeeded. Much of the Black Sea coast of Ukraine is under Russian control except Odessa. Four provinces or districts of Ukraine with majority Russian speaking population is fully under Russian control. Hence Russia has a land bridge from Crimean to mainland Russia. Once again, to NATO‘s displeasure, they cannot reach the Russian border.

As for casualties; a bunch of lies are being manufactured by both sides. None is true.

Russian worst loss is loss of pride of Russian War Ship in Black Sea. Nobody died but it is at the bottom of Sea. You have to give credit not to Ukrainian forces but to the NATO commandos and American Starlink satellite system who located the ship in the Sea and guided the missile to its destruction.

Now the big fight would be about Odessa; whenever the Russians are ready. It has a danger of escalation with NATO entering the fight. That is why, Putin has ordered compulsory military service (Conscripts) for 25 years old.

If you ever thought that war will end; no it will not end. NATO and Americans do not have guts to enter into the fight and Ukrainian alone cannot do much except make noise and continuously loose territory.

mokoman

Country flag
The empire is going to take over all of Ukraine. Putler doesn't need radioactive land here. These threats were directed towards the West, because it is really our rear, and without its help, it is still unknown when the front line would go now.
my prediction : if Russia continue to lose territory , it will blow up a small yield nuke in the black sea close to odessa - probably as a warning to west.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
my prediction : if Russia continue to lose territory , it will blow up a small yield nuke in the black sea close to odessa - probably as a warning to west.
There are three NATO countries nearby that may consider this a threat to their security. Putler is not yet ready to fight NATO. The entire land part of his army is here and it has heavy losses. Let's wait tomorrow when he announces the annexation.

Kumaoni

.............................................................................................................................................
Let’s see if South Korean junk can suffice against North Korea without us help

Hari Sud

Country flag
.............................................................................................................................................
Dream on…. That South Korea will become party to your stupid war.

Master Chief

Country flag
If you're correct, it's only because you took an educated guess from limited news and facts being reported. All of us have very limited information. For example what are the real numbers of KIA on both sides? I really don't know, but common sense tells me that it is much higher for the Ukrainians. The Russians fire at least 10 times the amount of artillery than the Ukrainians, their air force and missiles strikes have killed many more Ukrainians than Ukrainian missile strikes. I also think everyone here knows that a army that is attacking loses more soldiers than the defenders. Even when the Russians were attacking they did it in a way that made them lose less soldiers than the Ukrainians. That's not the case with the Ukrainians now. They were not softening up the Russians for a month, no they needed to attack now before the rivers rose. Haste makes waste, and in this case the waste is thousands of soldiers. If the Ukrainians do take Lyman it will be only a Pyrrhic victory in the long run. Especially when Russia won the battle in Kherson. https://www.history.com/news/5-famous-pyrrhic-victories
I was not talking about the casualty figures.. Ukraine has had much more KIAs than Russia and allies ( although the disparity is less than US vs Iraq in Gulf war 1 )..
What I am saying is that there is no logic to the idea some here propagate that 80 percent of Russian Professonal Army is sitting out the war. It just doesn't make sense to me..

1971ftw

Country flag
There are satellites and intelligence agencies to gauge movement of Russian equipment and personnel.
Here is the article.. Russia has moved much of the Active duty Uber Gigachad Shaktimaan Real Russian Army troops facing the Baltics and Southern Finland, along with their equipment to Ukraine..

Does the REAL Russian soldier look like this ?

View attachment 173641
Right enemy state spreading fake data to undermining Russia and cause economic, moral and civil collapse is your goto source

ww2historian

Country flag
I was not talking about the casualty figures.. Ukraine has had much more KIAs than Russia and allies ( although the disparity is less than US vs Iraq in Gulf war 1 )..
What I am saying is that there is no logic to the idea some here propagate that 80 percent of Russian Professonal Army is sitting out the war. It just doesn't make sense to me..
It may not make sense but look at the numbers. Wikipedia did not just make up the numbers, they were established by the IISS. In fact the Russians only used 7% of their total army at first, and now with the additional 300k, they are now using about 17% not 20. Also this doesn't include the new figures of a possible additional 5 million. Who knows, but I'm hearing more and more about a Russian counter offensive in the north, so we will see.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles