Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Longewala

Country flag
1 month timelapse . incredible blitzkrieg by russian armed forces.

by time this ends we will all die of old age.

View attachment 170224
Don't worry, Ukraine are in the process of showing us how to conduct a speedy offensive.

News about a crack outfit (18th mountain brigade I think) asked to attack prepared and ready Russian positions across open steppe land and no artillery or air support.
Blitzkrieg is old fashioned, the in thing is shitkrieg.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

View attachment 170224

My brother in Krishna, we must resist the urge of becoming westoid.
Russia is simply not fighting with full strength because reasons.
They are fighting with NATO but also they are saving strength for when they fight NATO for real.
We must back Russia because they are fighting for dharma and were certainly not supporting China-Pakistan nexus until 3 months ago after Taliban came to power. Don't believe the Globohomos. Whoever doesn't believe this theory is brown sepoy who ruled us like the Britishers did by proxy. They have a weekly call every Tuesday with their western masters and plan to defend their agenda on DFI.

1662155957954.png

Kumaoni

They are fighting with NATO but also they are saving strength for when they fight NATO for real.
We must back Russia because they are fighting for dharma and were certainly not supporting China-Pakistan nexus until 3 months ago after Taliban came to power. Don't believe the Globohomos. Whoever doesn't believe this theory is brown sepoy who ruled us like the Britishers did by proxy. They have a weekly call every Tuesday with their western masters and plan to defend their agenda on DFI.

View attachment 170225
That doesn’t change the fact that Russia is invading another country outnumbered

Kumaoni

Also Russia can easily impose air superiority but that would be cheating because they already destroyed Ukro airforce 4 times now.
Russia as a moral power will only fight as equal with Ukraine.
They haven’t declared war yet so they can’t go full speed

Blademaster

View attachment 170224
I don’t think the Russians plan to take more territory immediately. What they are doing is killing the Ukrainian troops. No bodies left no army left and therefore no resistance left.

Blademaster

View attachment 170225
attaboy. Now you re learning. You could use a couple more weeks of educational camp. Off with you and come back finished with your training. We look forward to it.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
I hate Poland. I hate Poland. I hate Poland. I hate Poland. I hate Poland. I hate Poland. I hate Poland.
Poland today,
An American tourist racially abusing an Indian accusing for invading europe while identifying self as europian after wiping out Red 'Indians' from the whole continent!!!!

And we wonder how and why the white race going the pathway of civilizational downfall so fast!!!

Master Chief

Country flag
I don’t think the Russians plan to take more territory immediately. What they are doing is killing the Ukrainian troops. No bodies left no army left and therefore no resistance left.
Well.. Ukraine has lots of bodies left to go on at this rate for a decade or two.. Anyway, this war ends when the West/EU is convinced that there is no point in backing Ukriane, and the costs too high.. Russia seems to be counting on that..

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Well.. Ukraine has lots of bodies left to go on at this rate for a decade or two.. Anyway, this war ends when the West/EU is convinced that there is no point in backing Ukriane, and the costs too high.. Russia seems to be counting on that..
No country can sustain continuous loss of willing souls to fight, there is already raising demands to employ women soldiers in active fronts in the conflict from Ukrainian side, the moment they have actually deployed such, we can presume the down side of the said in this conflict.
Historically and logically, female solders are taken as last resort to stand on ground in battlefield when you lack enough males or able bodies to expense .

Blood+

Country flag

View attachment 170224
And what makes you think the Russians are in any way obliged or compelled to indulge you or anyone of us for that matter, grandpa?? Why should they care if you die of old age or herpes?? I just hope, for the sake of our men, that there is no one among the higher-ups who thinks along the same line as you. Blitzkrieg through arguably the most heavily fortified front in the whole damn world - do you even think before you talk, ye fucking clown??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles