Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

shade

Country flag
Kek. Get some popcorn and read the comments
>hehe street shitters
>when will india be sanctioned
>why is India supporting a tyrant dictator?

I find it amusing that they curse us and at the same time want our support for their golden boy
When they are gobbling up all the oil and gas from the arabs, Imagine what would happen if the world's 3rd largest consumer of oil didn't buy it from Russia.

Venezuela sanctioned
Iran sanctioned
Libya eternal civil war
Russia sanctioned
Norwegayans going on strike.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
I followed this election. I remember on election night I went to sleep early as trump was dominating. Then all of a sudden I see biden stalemate it, with several swing states taking as much as one week to come with their results. It was shocking.
That's because way more Democrats voted by mail than Republicans due to age discrepancies (older people are more traditional) and because Trump (and Fox news and etc.) explicitly encouraged people to vote in person rather than by mail. Swing states are naturally going to take longer to certify because the vote tallies will be closer. There may have been a few corrupt people here and there that tried to stuff ballots or w.e don't get me wrong, but the idea that it happened on the scale to actually swing the election - simply not possible.

Kumaoni

>hehe street shitters
>when will india be sanctioned
>why is India supporting a tyrant dictator?

I find it amusing that they curse us and at the same time want our support for their golden boy
When they are gobbling up all the oil and gas from the arabs, Imagine what would happen if the world's 3rd largest consumer of oil didn't buy it from Russia.

Venezuela sanctioned
Iran sanctioned
Libya eternal civil war
Russia sanctioned
Norwegayans going on strike.
Unfortunately these are future allies of the Indians. Buckle up as we all take on China together loll
That's because way more Democrats voted by mail than Republicans due to age discrepancies (older people are more traditional) and because Trump (and Fox news and etc.) explicitly encouraged people to vote in person rather than by mail. Swing states are naturally going to take longer to certify because the vote tallies will be closer. There may have been a few corrupt people here and there that tried to stuff ballots or w.e don't get me wrong, but the idea that it happened on the scale to actually swing the election - simply not possible.
But no way Americans were this stupid to vote for Joe Biden. We have a legit dementia patient in office. This guy is a pro Chinese shill. He wants to take on Russia, the easy fish that’s currently recovering. Not China the big fish.

Country flag
But no way Americans were this stupid to vote for Joe Biden. We have a legit dementia patient in office. This guy is a pro Chinese shill. He wants to take on Russia, the easy fish that’s currently recovering. Not China the big fish.
Don't underestimate the stupidity. USA will never be able to touch China at this point economically
or militarily.

Kumaoni

Don't underestimate the stupidity. USA will never be able to touch China at this point economically
or militarily.
Militarily, it will be able to achieve tactical advantage, at least for another 10 years (unless China develops some crazy shit).

I’ve talked with several aspiring marines. This wokeness You see hasn’t infiltrated into the marines or seals. Maybe it’s restricted to navy, i don’t know. They are well trained and will meet any of chinas challenged with a hard blow. Agreed on economically

Country flag
Militarily, it will be able to achieve tactical advantage, at least for another 10 years (unless China develops some crazy shit).
/QUOTE]

China develops laser weapon that could destroy satellites in space

This is a ground based laser

shade

Country flag
Semiconductor is just a general term, what you're looking for is the Integrated Circuit
The first one was invented by one guy at TI, but this nibba called Robert Noyce made a better one a year later
He then eventually co-founded Intel.

It's not ez to reverse engineer even a modern semiconductor processor by just having the "hardware" without the schematics and masks and all.
Otherwise pic relateds would have done it by now

1657045396485.png

arkos

Country flag
It is not at all uncommon for courts in America to suggest enlistment to avoid jail time ... And opening the jails has been a Russian tactic from the times of Ivan the terrible.
Russia will have a headache to make sure LPR, DNR and Kherson can defend themselves as RuAF units move ahead to other areas. They will have to somehow reinforce these regions without tying down their forces or using their strategic reserves.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles