Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Between kumouni and gaudanaresh who is pure and original Baman ? Lets vote .
And whose ancestors were real chad ?
there is no such thing as pure and original brahmin - that is medieval era crap inserted into hinduism by kannauji morons who phucked up our civilisation with their abrahamic contact-inspired puritanical idiocy.

Kumaoni

in other words, your western sources are wrong. The point of first hand sources, is to pick and choose what information IS first hand and correct. First hand sources from the enemy have no reason to lie about shit like logistics and supply they are conducting to prepare for battle. They are not expected to discern between honorific titles and real relations of foreigners they are in the process of enslaving.

I asked you a simple phucking biology question, kiddo. Answer please.
Man can you post your snippet please or shut up. Prithviraj literally besieged it for 13 months

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Nah, cry harder, cultist. Any starving pujari has done far more in a single puja than you have in your entire life.
whatever, noob kiddo with typical western trash ego issues and tryig to project self as greater than a collective.
try being less of a westoid in attitude.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Two minutes to midnight recently destroyed you on this. Please refute him.
destroyed me my ass. He cited a smriti on how smriti is authoritative. It isn't. Had he known the etomology of the words, he'd know that smriti is not authorititative. But then again you phacking westernised kiddos in your 20s think you have all the answers. Typical.

Kumaoni

destroyed me my ass. He cited a smriti on how smriti is authoritative. It isn't. Had he known the etomology of the words, he'd know that smriti is not authorititative. But then again you phacking westernised kiddos in your 20s think you have all the answers. Typical.
So refute him lmao. Stop taking your little R-ASS-ASS dick energy out on me then. After all, R-ASS-ASS would flee any sort of army and be the first to surrender if China or Pak does something tommorow.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
So refute him lmao. Stop taking your little R-ASS-ASS dick energy out on me then. After all, R-ASS-ASS would flee any sort of army and be the first to surrender if China or Pak does something tommorow.
i already have. Smriti == not authoritative. A non authoritiative text claiming to be authoritative is not proof of being authoritative.
And keep insulting the biggest and most influential Hindu group, doing more for hinduism than your entire janglee pradesh has ever done.
good going, westoid wannabe.

why are you running from my simple biology question ?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
ppl derail the subjected topic too fast, the thread is for Russo- Ukrop conflict, not Indic orientation pile dug up!!! commence that in appropriate thread instead PLEASE.
roger. my last on the issue of these wannabe westoids and mentally enslaved kiddos with zero history knowledge debasing dharma and acting like westoid white trash by calling dharmic as mlech, using the same phucking mleech concept that their moron treasonous ancestors used to doom indian civilisation.

Kumaoni

i already have. Smriti == not authoritative. A non authoritiative text claiming to be authoritative is not proof of being authoritative.
And keep insulting the biggest and most influential Hindu group, doing more for hinduism than your entire janglee pradesh has ever done.
good going, westoid wannabe.

why are you running from my simple biology question ?
Man plewse respond to Teo Minutes to Midngiht directly, unless you want to keep embarrassing.

And doing what for Hinduism exactly? How many wars has it fought? How many terrorists has it eliminated?

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Man plewse respond to Teo Minutes to Midngiht directly, unless you want to keep embarrassing.

And doing what for Hinduism exactly? How many wars has it fought? How many terrorists has it eliminated?
comment in the appropriate thread from now on
i have already dismissed your guru on simple definitional basis.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles