Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters
Country flag

Blademaster

They are doing a decent job, their performance hasn’t been to inspiring but then again, I don’t reckon any other military would do better. It’s just on par for what I’d expect in a modern conventional invasion? And btw? What NATO arms are causing Russia problems?
It is real time intel and precise targetting that allows Ukrainians to attack long range without putting themselves in harm's way. Information is king on the battlefield of drones, long range artillery, long range missiles and even tanks.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
You are a bit confused. We have a war. This is not the same when the Indians shot down a Pakistani F-16 and ran around with photo evidence all over the public. During the war - information is limited.
Even according to pre-war open information, it was known that the Russians concentrated against us (under the guise of exercises) 300! combat aircraft. 3 times more than our entire combat aviation. And if they do not buzz overhead, then I can believe in the effectiveness of our air defense. Where it is subdued, the Russians do not hesitate to even use strategic bombers.
I am not confused. Maybe you are. 1st of all let me get one thing straight which is that in this Russia-Ukraine Conflict, both sides are spreading Disinformation against one another, no one denies that.

But the level of fake kills that Ukrainians claim is just ridiculous. Please don't tell me now that whatever infographics you had posted on this Thread depicting Russian losses of Assets (i.e Planes, tanks, Ships etc) is 100% accurate. Even if there is war, than you would be having evidence for most or atleast some of these kills right?

That statement that "During the war - information is limited." Is true but also not completely at the same time, yes I will admit that some losses might go unnoticed but the losses that you guys are claiming are literally 5-10 × times the losses that have been documented! There is no way that 5-10 × claimed losses can just go absolutelely and Completely unnoticed!

Why don't you just accept it? You guys have claimed so many fake kills which you have never made in the 1st place!

And people don't bring Pakistan into the conversation, they are a bunch of liers and nothing else. They always deny their losses and fool their Awam (Awam meaning "People" in Urdu if I am not wrong).

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
US and entire NATO Knew from the beginning that Ukraine would never Join NATO but if US and NATO would have just said it loud and clear to Russia and to the whole world that "We assure you that Ukraine will never be a part of NATO" than this whole Invasion would have never happened!

Poor Ukraine, I feel sorry for them, but the Harsh Reality is that the US set them up and used Ukraine as a Puppet against Russia so that they could bleed the Russians.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I am not confused. Maybe you are. 1st of all let me get one thing straight which is that in this Russia-Ukraine Conflict, both sides are spreading Disinformation against one another, no one denies that.

But the level of fake kills that Ukrainians claim is just ridiculous. Please don't tell me now that whatever infographics you had posted on this Thread depicting Russian losses of Assets (i.e Planes, tanks, Ships etc) is 100% accurate. Even if there is war, than you would be having evidence for most or atleast some of these kills right?

That statement that "During the war - information is limited." Is true but also not completely at the same time, yes I will admit that some losses might go unnoticed but the losses that you guys are claiming are literally 5-10 × times the losses that have been documented! There is no way that 5-10 × claimed losses can just go absolutelely and Completely unnoticed!

Why don't you just accept it? You guys have claimed so many fake kills which you have never made in the 1st place!

And people don't bring Pakistan into the conversation, they are a bunch of liers and nothing else. They always deny their losses and fool their Awam (Awam meaning "People" in Urdu if I am not wrong).
I have already mentioned. I am giving the figures provided by the General Staff. My indirect confirmation is that they began to fire less, but the air defense is working. Yesterday a friend, while walking his dog, saw a missile launch. The alarm was not announced - that means they were shooting at the drone. The exact number is not important to me, what matters to me is what actually happens.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles