Riots in Hyderabad

pankaj nema

Country flag
I made some calls to my friends in shalibanda which is near to curfew areas they say Muslims may attack again after tomorrows morning namaz
AP police must be having guns So just shoot them on the chest Shoot to kill

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Rumors among illiterate is the worst thing that can happen. First rumors of not allowing Ram Navmi and then someone would have spread something else and people lose lives and property gets damaged.

Mischief mongers should be strictly punished.

I think we should reopen the Andaman Jail and send all such people to Andamans.

Rahul92

That's it stone pelting started in old city and charminar surroundings its gonna be a long day today

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Hyderabad and Kashmir show islamic bigotry of highest order.

This is what they do when they are in majority .
Deviating from topic, are we?

Accusing entire state or region for religious agenda?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I foresee this thread going along the lines of paki flag fiasco thread.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
So any hindu will break idol ? You are good at doing conspiracy theory.
i never said.

what is happening in this thread is conspiracy theories only....i dont see any report on what actually happened.

ejazr

Ambassador
Unfortunately looks like some clashes took place but they were very minor. And there is no curfew either

The immediate "spark" was some meat and bones found at a temple entrance in Kurmaguda area of Old City Hyderabad. Whoever put it there intentionally or otherwise put it with mischievous intentions and needs to be brought to book.
Following that a group of Bajrang Dal activists came out in protest and resulted in stone pelting incidents started and some cars and homes were damaged. Situation was brought under control within hours with Hyd police swinging into action and currently there are no new incidents with the tense areas under sec 144 i.e. no curfew but assembly of more than 5 people are not allowed.

Old city is about 50-50 Hindus and Muslims but it also contains the most socioeconomically backward Hindus and Muslims in Hyderabad and any tensions usually happen in this region and are restricted to this region.

Rest of Hyderabad is calm and there is even no sec 144 outside a few areas of Old City Hyderabad. Just talked to relatives and they were out and about doing Sunday shopping in Hyderabad and didn't even know that there was something happening in Hyderabad. So it seems to be quite peaceful overall.
Again, the quick action of the police should be commended which again goes to prove that if the police is allowed to do its job, communal trouble can't last even a few hours let alone days.

Tension after groups clash in old Hyderabad, IBN Live News
Hyderabad, Apr 8 (PTI) Tension prevailed in some parts of the Old City here after two groups clashed and indulged in stone-pelting and stabbing in the sensitive Madannapet and Saidabad areas, prompting the police to resort to cane-charge, police said. Trouble broke out around 7 am today after the locals reportedly found "meat" lying near a religious place in Kurumaguda that "provoked" members of a particular community, they said. As the news spread, members of the two communities assembled near the place in large numbers and later started pelting stones at each other and at the houses in Kurumaguda, Madannapet and Saidabad areas. "Miscreants also pelted stones at buses damaging glass-panes, besides setting fire to at least two vehicles besides two incidents of stabbing has also been reported. "We resorted to lathi-charge to quell the mob at different places. The situation is now under control. We have posted pickets in these areas and preventive measures are under place to ensure peace," a senior police officer said. An uneasy calm prevailed in these areas after shops and business establishments downed the shutters after additional forces were deployed to restore normalcy. Efforts were on to nab the miscreants responsible for the incident, the police officer added. Hyderabad Police Commissioner A K Khan reviewed the situation with senior police officers. PTI VVK NP

Pertinent to note that last year in November, Bajrang Dal activists were arrested for some stabbing incidents as well after Eid. Not surprisingly, the incidents happened after Praveen Togadia visited Hyderabad as well.
http://www.rediff.com/news/report/f...held-for-stabbing-attacks-in-hyd/20111111.htm

Last edited:

balai_c

Kashmiris have already showed their true colours. An entire community of people made refugee within their own country! This really is one of a kind. And you folks are bringing RSS into the picture? Majority bashing at its finest! RSS ka sajish!!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Kashmiris have already showed their true colours. An entire community of people made refugee within their own country! This really is one of a kind. And you folks are bringing RSS into the picture? Majority bashing at its finest! RSS ka sajish!!
I think you just brought them in yourself. I dont see any reference to rss apart from your post :rofl:

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles