Republic Day 2021

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Wishes for 72nd Republic Day to all forum members, military enthusiasts and veterans.

India's Republic Day Parade 26th January, 2021 - LIVE

7 decades ago, world's largest extant constitution came into existence which was proved to be only sustainable and longest lasting one among democratic countries in developing world, in a country with hundreds of ethnicities and castes.

After an annoying 2020 and a similar start of 2021, Republic Day parade too today probably is probably going to be a bit funny than being old cliché ceremony as I don't expect it to go as planned.

Route For 'Kisan Tractor Rally' On Republic Day Finalised, No Entry Into Delhi: Sources

Continue related discussions onto this thread.
@ezsasa @hit&run @tarunraju @mist_consecutive and others

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Republic Day, this year would be a bit different than usual due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, which has forced authorities around the world to take special measures for conducting any event. Mass gatherings are to be avoided at any cost and social distancing norms have to be followed on all such occasions.
This year, the Republic Day parade will feature a total of 32 tableaux at Rajpath. Out of these, six will be from the defence arm of the government, nine from other ministries and remaining 17 from various States and Union Territories. For the first time, newly created UT of Ladakh will also participate in the event.
The spectator size has been reduced to 25,000 compared to 1.25 lakh last year. The gravity-defying motorcycle stunts which used to be a major spectacle every year, will be missing this time around. The parade of gallantry awardees and bravery awards-earning children will also be missing. The number of tickets allocated for the general public has been limited to just 4500 this time. Moreover, there will be no chief guest on the occasion. The government had invited UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson for the purpose, but due to Covid-19 concerns, he had to abstain from participating.
The Republic Day event will kick off at around 9 am as Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit the Amar Jawan Jyoti. President Ram Nath Kovind will hoist the national flag later.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Thanks for tagging me but I won't dignify any discussion on these insecure and sick Tractor rally losers.

My contribution for Republic Day is following.

This nation do not need made up heroes flaunting their fake bravados and then asking credits or their favours. This is a land of ‘nishkaam Karam Yogis’ who even made gods of the heaven come down to see them moving mountains, defending dharma out numbered out weapons and without even carrying an identity.

Many cults came, many perished, many more may come. It is our promise that their ideas will be allowed to proliferate not because their is scarcity of ideas with our civilization or their ideas are better than us. We are a universe of all the ideas, the mother seed that sees them as as our own.

We are here not to discipline you for your treachery. You revolt against the mother seed, the mother seed make sure your rot start with an unceremoniously end.

This Republic day or any other festival intrinsic to this land is a celebration of not few symbolic conventions but celebration of Mother seed that is Bharata or Hindustan.

We were here when you came living off your primitive lives, We still be here when you all will be gone.

Haldilal

Country flag
Wishes for 72nd Republic Day to all forum members, military enthusiasts and veterans.

India's Republic Day Parade 26th January, 2021 - LIVE

7 decades ago, world's largest extant constitution came into existence which was proved to be only sustainable and longest lasting one among democratic countries in developing world, in a country with hundreds of ethnicities and castes.

After an annoying 2020 and a similar start of 2021, Republic Day parade too today probably is probably going to be a bit funny than being old cliché ceremony as I don't expect it to go as planned.

Route For 'Kisan Tractor Rally' On Republic Day Finalised, No Entry Into Delhi: Sources

Continue related discussions onto this thread.
@ezsasa @hit&run @tarunraju @mist_consecutive and others
Ya'll Nibbiars Arvion ke Gaon ke ghar mein TV nahi hai. Aur Saucha ki ja kar dusare ke Ghar ja kar dekhna padega pan Cable ka wire kharab hui hai 12 tak suru nahi hone wali hai. Aab to mobile par hei dekhna padega.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars what a stupid start talking about blah blah. Only the current corona speech is good. But I have to say the free distribution of the Medicine to Bangladesh or even talk of giving free medicine to the Paki Mullah's is a bad move.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars what a stupid start talking about blah blah. Only the current corona speech is good. But I have to say the free distribution of the Medicine to Bangladesh or even talk of giving free medicine to the Paki Mullah's is a bad move.
He is giving free medicine to Pakistan too now ? Such a wannabee he has become.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the only tablo thats worth in the departmental tablo's is the Ministry of Cultural Tablo dedicated towards the INA's.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the only tablo thats worth in the departmental tablo's is the Ministry of Cultural Tablo dedicated towards the INA.
I am watching the R-Day parade on NDTV on yt. Looking at an interesting visual. The screen has been split into two with one showing the Republic Day Parade and Farmers Protest on the other. Delhi Police gave the farmers permission to protest and hold the rally, yet they are breaking the barricades, bringing JCB's and attacking cops. Peaceful my bloody arse. I will personally never forgive these assholes for attacking us on our Republic Day.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Is it just me or that the tirangaa painted on the sky by these Dhruv demonstrators is.....kinda off-coloured ?

1611644040374.png

The first one isn't remotely kesariya we have on national flag,
and green is perhaps too darker , at one moment forward this it kinda looked like indigo-ish to me (from prez kovind's channel)

1611644303727.png

i thought perhaps weather was a factor but compared it with previous parades upto 2018 and saw this time sky was somewhat clearer and yet this result. 🤷‍♂️

Global Defence

Articles