Pulwama Terror Attack On CRPF Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

here2where

Comeon mr. Modi show your 56 inch chest
He's probably hiding 56 C size breasts tonight.
I wish we had a leader who goes on national TV tonight and says 'Blood will flow. We know who did this and we are going after them' George Bush- style. That will give the whole nation a bloody massive hardon.

Instead our leader says 'we condemn' and others are busy doling out kadi pakodi by spoonfulls. A cuck nation, thats what we are.

Indrajit

Country flag
It has to be something big or else go nothing
I think Modi’s hand has been forced. If nothing happens, this is how Modi will be remembered. Nobody will care two hoots for the BJP’s claim of surgical strike if there isn’t a follow up here and this won’t be a similar response. Limited Surgical strikes of the type after Uri are a no go and the response has to be quick or/and very heavy.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
One thing is clear.... the use of explosives is a change in tactic by tangos because of the use of armoured busses to transport troops.

Until last year, tangos would shoot at vehicles.

If indeed it is 350 kg explosives, no armoured vehicle could have survived the blast.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
I think Modi’s hand has been forced. If nothing happens, this is how Modi will be remembered. Nobody will care two hoots for the BJP’s claim of surgical strike if there isn’t a follow up here and this won’t be a similar response. Limited Surgical strikes of the type after Uri are a no go and the response has to be quick or/and very heavy.
Let’s discuss politics some other day....

Defenceanalyst91

Stop crying for War. War is not an option.
If war is that easy, every govt would hav tried this option. It is a proxy war. We need to play this game better.

here2where

Do politics elsewhere troll. Go to IDF or r/india.

Today we mourn, TOMORROW WE SHALL AVENGE!

:shoot::shoot::shoot:
I am with you on your blood lust brother. But you mistake me.
Modi's biggest badge was safety and security he bought to this country. Today that claim's shot to the skies.

Indrajit

Country flag
Not politics just a factual assertion. You would remember that in a different thread I had regretted 5 years of non procurement of heavy artillery. I think there is no chance that this attack will go unpunished or punished only in black operations. There will have to be a very public response or there will be a very high price to be paid by those in power.

Defenceanalyst91

There will be more terrorists attacks by Pakis as elections r approaching. Hope we will be able to spoil future terrorist attacks

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Not politics just a factual assertion. You would remember that in a different thread I had regretted 5 years of non procurement of heavy artillery. I think there is no chance that this attack will go unpunished or punished only in black operations. There will have to be a very public response or there will be a very high price to be paid by those in power.
@Indrajit is rational here.
India should already have maintained a much bigger imbalance of power that Pakistan couldn't give any unacceptable damage in war. Unfortunately, gap isn't high yet and we are prone to heavy losses. And given the current sentiment, this loss is a national shame. We aren't a random country sitting in corner. We love to call ourselves a great power. Attack can't go unpunished or we should be ready to get humiliated on every international forum.

What is the advantage of surgical strikes if they are able to attack again with more strength. Okay leave alone their assertiveness, where was the management? Three major attacks on security forces.
Counter attack is all fine but army is known for its discipline and defence. Why the heck these continuous breaches?
I'm disappointed with your attitude. The attack was by our enemy, and you are here taking potshots at the PM.
Whoever did this, the guy in chair of PM was supposed to keep us ready & robust against any problem. If he dares to take credit of surgical strikes, he should be ashamed of this failure too.

This attack will either get punished in most inhuman and fierce way of killing or Modi won't get any votes. At least from my family.

Akshay_Fenix

@Indrajit is rational here.
India should already have maintained a much bigger imbalance of power that Pakistan couldn't give any unacceptable damage in war. Unfortunately, gap isn't high yet and we are prone to heavy losses. And given the current sentiment, this loss is a national shame. We aren't a random country sitting in corner. We love to call ourselves a great power. Attack can't go unpunished or we should be ready to get humiliated on every international forum.

What is the advantage of surgical strikes if they are able to attack again with more strength. Okay leave alone their assertiveness, where was the management? Three major attacks on security forces.
Counter attack is all fine but army is known for its discipline and defence. Why the heck these continuous breaches?

Whoever did this, the guy in chair of PM was supposed to keep us ready & robust against any problem. If he dares to take credit of surgical strikes, he should be ashamed of this failure too.

This attack will either get punished in most inhuman and fierce way of killing or Modi won't get any votes. At least from my family.
Terrorist achieved his goal. Simple as that. Indians are so easy to break.

.......................................................................................

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Terrorists achieved his goal. Simple as that. Indians are so easy to break.

.......................................................................................
Arguments, seriously these are arguments. Clash of opinions.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles