Pulwama Terror Attack On CRPF Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Kuch nahi hone wala, jyaada se jyaada we will witness a cross border raid and that's it. Mark my words no conflict will take place and all the nonsense on this forum like bombing of cities will not take place.
Their Soldiers and Military targets will get a hammering

Secondly and when India announces that
It has Struck Pakistan, how will they respond

Will they dare to escalate or they will Deny it

Tab Aayega Mazaa

Jackd

Their Soldiers and Military targets will get a hammering

Secondly and when India announces that
It has Struck Pakistan, how will they respond

Will they dare to escalate or they will Deny it

Tab Aayega Mazaa
Keep on dreaming...............

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Action depends on Capabilities

No PM would say so clearly what Modi
Said today , unless he knows our capabilities
I would take it as to comfort words for war raging Indians. No sane government will go for war just before elections. If such operation is success its good but if it fails then oppositon will start their randi rona. This is why I am surprised to hear that INC gave full support to Military. If anything goes wrong start daning infront of camera.
Nothing will happen.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Didn’t you get the memo?

Hindus are cowards. After losing 1/3rd of our country to Momins in 1947, you will still find many lovers of Paki and Muslims in our country especially among the younger generation.

I dream of the day when we change ourselves from being the harmless rabbit who believes in peace to become the fierce wolf who will rip apart our enemies.
We lost aghanistan , we let sindh go. Even after 1947 , 1965 ,1999 we are still being a pussy. No wonder they mock us like anything. All we want is cheap petrol , free , freee...freee,free everthing free.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I dream of the day when we change ourselves from being the harmless rabbit who believes in peace to become the fierce wolf who will rip apart our enemies.
May be its just a dream.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I'm wondering why you guys are gaga over his speech? His speeches is the actual reason why we elected him to the chairs. He is artist with speeches.

But what about set of actions? No favour for him unless something takes place.

And yeah, withdrawal of MFN is a petty & meaningless thing, might appease stupid media & their daffar audiences, not military observers.

Listen to this speech

If you don't want to believe what he says
It is up to you

But Remember , He Knows what he is talking about

It cannot be more clear than this, that ,
Yes Revenge is Coming

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

Listen to this speech

If you don't want to believe what he says
It is up to you

But Remember , He Knows what he is talking about

It cannot be more clear than this, that ,
Yes Revenge is Coming
Let him retain his PM seat first . Then we will have 5 years time to bang Pakistan.

pankaj nema

Country flag
I'm wondering why you guys are gaga over his speech? His speeches is the actual reason why we elected him to the chairs. He is artist with speeches.

But what about set of actions? No favour for him unless something takes place.

And yeah, withdrawal of MFN is a petty & meaningless thing, might appease stupid media & their daffar audiences, not military observers.
BC , war is not Cricket

You will have to prepare fully for Pakistani response

And in case they want to escalate , we have to respond

But the statement of INTENT is most important

Why so serious?

Country flag
I would take it as to comfort words for war raging Indians. No sane government will go for war just before elections. If such operation is success its good but if it fails then oppositon will start their randi rona. This is why I am surprised to hear that INC gave full support to Military. If anything goes wrong start daning infront of camera.
Nothing will happen.
Modi knows very well if he does not act ,he is not going to be voted back, but if he is able to successfully take action on Pakistan he will be voted back with full majority.

So I would like to guess, we are going to see some action.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
BC , war is not Cricket

You will have to prepare fully for Pakistani response

And in case they want to escalate , we have to respond

But the statement of INTENT is most important
Statement isn't important in anyway. A statement is always a statement.

By the way, Pakistan has already up air defence systems in Muridke and Bawalpur to protect Jaish commanders. Let's see how it can be solved without escalation.
For those who are saying , nothing will happen

I want to ask what would have Manmohan Singh Said or done in this situation
We didn't elect MMS. We have elected this guy with overwhelming majority and he is accountable for every second getting wasted.

Maddy_9UY

Country flag
Pakistan is already ethnically divided. The only adhesive that bonds them together is hatred towards India.
We have to be level headed and not draw into emotional chaos. Everyone wants revenge, however it has to planned meticulously.
If we attack then Pakistan would stand united. Also the situation in J&K is unlike pre 80s where we had sizable support and people hated Pakistan.
It should be a mixture of diplomacy and back stabbing, similar to the tactics used by Pakistan in the past.

mayfair

For those who are saying , nothing will happen

I want to ask what would have Manmohan Singh Said or done in this situation
The answer to that question is "What did he do after 26/11?"

But that is besides the point. It's immaterial what MMS would or would not do. He's not the PM, Narendra Modi is. Let us wait and see what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles