Pulwama Terror Attack On CRPF Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Wishful thinking.

These people are not governed by logic. A few older Kashmiris I spoke to admitted that for a good economy future, India is better.. but they still supported Pakistan due to “Muslim brotherhood”.

They would rather live in poverty than to be seen supporting a kafir. Such is the level of zombie brainwashing.
No they are fed up with the treatment they have got. I have seen people openly advocating how good IOK is compared to POK.

Defenceanalyst91

Confirmed. Our guess turns out 2 be true. The VBIED was setup by Ghazi who sneaked into d valley months ago. He is d handler.
This is the biggest failure of JKP and RR in last 2 decades. We had nearly 3 months to nab this bastard. We didn't. In the end heavy price paid by crpf jawans

Abhijat

Country flag
Because there is no need

It is very clear , who are we talking about

No point in taking their Dirty Name

Secondly even after Uri , he never said Pakistan

And his first statement came after 6 days in Kerala
Ok let me explain why it is important to clearly spell out names .

First, It clearly asserts to international community that nations as whole has decided to stand behind the political establishment in retaliation against "other nation-state" ( and not some rag-tag 'terrorist' organisation).

Second, it removes confusion among our own citizens that we are fighting against a "regular nation-state"(in this case pakistan") , and not some other actors . As historically war was always fought between nation-states so , clearly spelling out name of enemy state helps to create that psychological picture in citizens mind.

Third, it calls bullshit about imported terms like "hybrid warfare", "state and non-state actors" . AS by clearly pointing out the enemy nation-state , we declare to international community that we don't differentiate between terrorist or regular soldier , as they trained and provided from same place only , so any violence inflicted on our nation by any such actor is an act of aggression by enemy state and not by some disgruntled terrorist organisation.

Fourth, in continuation of above , by calling bullshit about "hybrid warfare" , we assert our overwhelming conventional military power and put pakistani military on back-foot. So, it's advantageous for us to clearly call such act of violence as act of aggression by enemy state , thus automatically opening option for retaliation as is done in case of cross border shelling and thus pakistani military directly pays the price and not these canon-fodder terrorist.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
May be that RDX didn't cross LOC. who knows it was supllied from jungles of AP ,TS,CG,OD,JH
Yes with strong local support. From a certain community especially.

We can blame Pakistan all we want, but it would not have been possible without the local help.

We need to eliminate their local helpers - be it ideologically or physically.

Defenceanalyst91

“The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”
- Sahib Muslim (1:33)

Understand this and you will realize that the problem is not with Pakistan or Kashmir - As long as we have followers of this hate cult in our country, we will keep seeing attacks like this on soil.
This is the elephant in the room. Noone is ready to ban this hate filled violent ideology

Sikhbrah

Country flag
No they are fed up with the treatment they have got. I have seen people openly advocating how good IOK is compared to POK.
Well initially when they unite with us, they will be happy.

As time passes, the thought of them being under a kafir government will churn inside them - all hell will break loose then.

Shouts of Azadi will appear.

Read their instruction manual (Quran) and you will understand why they are like this - be it in Chechnya, Kashmir, Mindanao, South Thailand, Xinjiang or Palestine.

Their template behavior never changes.

Jackd

Anything short of wiping out Pakistan will be just band aid stuff and if it doesn't happen, this kind of attack will happen again and again.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Yes with strong local support. From a certain community especially.

We can blame Pakistan all we want, but it would not have been possible without the local help.

We need to eliminate their local helpers - be it ideologically or physically.
Stop treating them as human beings. Wipeout entire family of one guy , others will fall in line.

Jackd

Kuch nahi hone wala, jyaada se jyaada we will witness a cross border raid and that's it. Mark my words no conflict will take place and all the nonsense on this forum like bombing of cities will not take place.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I guess it's better to leave kashmir then.
That's all that is left.
Unless hindus unity , we can't take strong step in kashmir region. As days passes things are getting worse. No matter you do sadbhavana or whatever muzzie will bow to Pakistan nor to a kafir majority government. Brainwashing is done effectively.

Jackd

You know it and I know it as well, no matter what we wish for.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Kuch nahi hone wala, jyaada se jyaada we will witness a cross border raid and that's it. Mark my words no conflict will take place and all the nonsense on this forum like bombing of cities will not take place.
exctly.....
Nothing will happen. Politicians will have pressure from MNC to avoid war because of their stock prices.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
370kg of IED was used to bomb the convoy.

Does anyone really think such a big scale of bombs being transported on a highway would have been possible without strong local support?

How was 1/3rd of a Ton of bombs passed through the LOC? Where did the terrorist get their ammunition from?
5-10 kg at a time.............
I also remember two three instances when explosives were recovered in jungles...
IED attack in Kashmir has started 6 months back.... I forget the exact date...

Also two months back I was talking about one tango less in each encounter, especially at the border. I guess the missing guy split immediately after crossing to deliver the explosives.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Stop treating them as human beings. Wipeout entire family of one guy , others will fall in line.
Didn’t you get the memo?

Hindus are cowards. After losing 1/3rd of our country to Momins in 1947, you will still find many lovers of Paki and Muslims in our country especially among the younger generation.

I dream of the day when we change ourselves from being the harmless rabbit who believes in peace to become the fierce wolf who will rip apart our enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles