Public Service Message 😊

Hari Sud

Country flag
Jai Hind saheb.... Please do join us on Discord. Kindly contribute to the various channels too. Dhanyawad.

Visit to discord and later I signed up with it but its layout does not excite me. The simplest and the best layout has been DFI. Any clone of it with proper bandwidth and Indian ownership will excite me. No disrespect for Discord; but that is not what we are looking for.

Azaad

Country flag
Nibba this is the number 1 'Gay Anthem' in the US and West.

Search for all Gay/LGBTQ Anthem songs on Google. You will see this song on every lists.
Silly boy !

Why do you think he opted for this song ?

sydsnyper

Country flag
Visit to discord and later I signed up with it but its layout does not excite me. The simplest and the best layout has been DFI. Any clone of it with proper bandwidth and Indian ownership will excite me. No disrespect for Discord; but that is not what we are looking for.
Sir aap discord join toh kariye.. people are looking for avenues there. We are all looking for legacy members to get DFI back in shape.

Spitfire9

Country flag
Sad to see this forum go, Thanks to all who ran it. I thought It was great for Indian aviation but not well enough moderated - extreme religious and political views were repeated ad nauseam.

Azaad

Country flag
Sad to see this forum go, Thanks to all who ran it. I thought It was great for Indian aviation but not well enough moderated - extreme religious and political views were repeated ad nauseam.
Your PoV on what constitutes extreme religious & political views in India equate those of an Indian seated in India choosing to comment on the internal politics of the UK going solely by what he sees on mainstream & social media conditioned as he is by his education , class , socio religious background & society at large.

Spitfire9

Country flag
Your PoV on what constitutes extreme religious & political views in India equate those of an Indian seated in India choosing to comment on the internal politics of the UK going solely by what he sees on mainstream & social media conditioned as he is by his education , class , socio religious background & society at large.
There is something in what you say.

Little is said about the politics of India by the media in the UK.

I'm not your average UK citizen -speak several languages (studied 2 at university), spent years living outside of UK, visited other countries 200+ times, don't have any time for social media, dismiss information from online sources unless it can be verified but do pay attention to investigative reporting by serious journalists. I don't even bother reading the popular UK press since it is politically biased and chooses content of almost no interest to me.

If that is how Indians seated in India function, do equate the value of my POV with the value of theirs.

Azaad

Country flag
There is something in what you say.

I'm not your average UK citizen -speak several languages (studied 2 at university), spent years living outside of UK, visited other countries 200+ times, don't have any time for social media, dismiss information from online sources unless it can be verified but do pay attention to investigative reporting by serious journalists. I don't even bother reading the popular UK press since it is politically biased and chooses content of almost no interest to me.

If that is how Indians seated in India function, do equate the value of my POV with the value of theirs.
For starters how do you reconcile the dichotomy in both these statements of yours ?

I don't even bother reading the popular UK press since it is politically biased and chooses content of almost no interest to me.
There used to be a number of threads here recently deleted documenting the biased approach of not only mainstream media of the west but specifically of the UK apart from individual takes on social media by journalists who were / are posted in India .

I was drawing an equivalence between the average armchair member of a forum be it from the UK or India or any other country for that matter.

By the way for all your statements on the phenomenon of so called extremism in Indian politics which in your opinion is reflected in this forum , all I've seen is sweeping generalisations or statements to that effect, without a comment on any individual event or an informed opinion on it.

JBH22

Let's all be here on 9th July night. It'll be an honor to be in the ship with all of you as it goes down. As the clock ticks down, we'll keep refreshing to see the last few minutes. We'll be confused, tinged with a disbelieving hope as the site continues to operate after midnight. The order to die hasn't yet reached the servers yet, so we still see the last few minutes of DFI's life. And then suddenly, it's gone. DFI is no more.

Please join me on the night of 9th to watch the end of this world.
I will still remember the DFI with the shout box. IIRC it was taken down by 2011. Man who knew DFI would one day be taken down.
It's the second forum I joined, first one was mp.net. kudos to all who contributed and shared content to educate us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles