Public Service Message ๐Ÿ˜Š

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
Dear Friends,

For every one Who enjoyed this forum, Learned from this forum, Criticized this forum and those who were in discord . Its been a long enduring blissful thrilling journey with Amazing people who worked behind the scenes including Singhji. yusuf, and respectful members lke Ray sir, Kunal sir, Erashkthivel...and certain names Which I cant recall .we owe a lot to them for parting their knowledge and views here. Being a very old member ,It was a great trove of treasure that's ending sadly . I was a avid follower to this forum from 2009 till date and would always luv to hear if there's a revival of this forum again from you Guys.

jai hind,

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
For those who were asking for Data of "Sabka Saath Sab ka Vikas"

And were doxing me for calling me Maulana working for his majhab

Where are they who were asking for where is data of Disproportionate allocation of Schemes to the Muslims

Read and Weep Maulana is working for his Majhab

1719740943987.jpeg

Most relevant part :

1719741286534.jpeg

Last edited:

sydsnyper

Country flag
Dear Friends,

For every one Who enjoyed this forum, Learned from this forum, Criticized this forum and those who were in discord . Its been a long enduring blissful thrilling journey with Amazing people who worked behind the scenes including Singhji. yusuf, and respectful members lke Ray sir, Kunal sir, Erashkthivel...and certain names Which I cant recall .we owe a lot to them for parting their knowledge and views here. Being a very old member ,It was a great trove of treasure that's ending sadly . I was a avid follower to this forum from 2009 till date and would always luv to hear if there's a revival of this forum again from you Guys.

jai hind,
Jai Hind saheb.... Please do join us on Discord. Kindly contribute to the various channels too. Dhanyawad.

Haldilal

เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคœเฅ€เคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ, เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฎเคฐเคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ
Country flag

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Are you a lady @Aghore_King if you don't mind me asking ?
He used to have feminine sounding ID here, couple years ago ig
I remember lots of aspiring young memberans Slid into "her" DMs, forcing "her" to contact Lurkerbaba and change IDs

Azaad

Country flag
He used to have feminine sounding ID here, couple years ago ig
I remember lots of aspiring young memberans Slid into "her" DMs, forcing "her" to contact Lurkerbaba and change IDs
And you were definitely not among those horny basterds ?

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
And you were definitely not among those horny basterds ?
I also had a different ID back then, so not sure whether it really counts
1719759155906.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles