Public Service Message 😊

kr9

Country flag
Please advise : Is there a deactivate account button? I did not see one. Or do I just log off?

AnantS

Country flag
Bedade , Angadi , Bendre , Bhende , etc

Not necessarily though. Lot of them have kar in their surname , lots of Patils from there too.

Then there are some notable industrialists like Kirloskar , Kalyani etc
dude for all that matters he could specially trained stealthy cat from Commando school in Belgaum. Tread carefully.

Illusive

Country flag
26/11 change a lot of people. As a teen I had anger and questions. Stumbled on this site and I have learned so much from all the conversations and threads. The importance of this website in striking down some of my naive world views cannot be understated. And I hope we do create an alternative to shape the new generations asking questions and looking for answers.

Thank You DFI and all the members, past and present, all the mods and the people who managed and own this website.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Because What I Post it Carries Deeply Researched Material, would have done so in FAVOR OF THAT PARTY ALSO.
Look, I was not even going to respond to you but this shit just got on my nerves. :bplease:

'Deeply' researched articles? Lmao. A bunch of Tweets are considered 'deeply' researched articles now?

You remember that time when you claimed the govt was disproportionately favoring the Ms in PMAY (urban and rural) schemes and went into meltdown mode? Only to be proven wrong by me because I knew how to fetch data from govt dashboards. Following which you went silent; did not even apologize for spamming the thread with outright fake claims.

Who was doing rr over factories closing down and so-called jobless growth as if we did not have a freaking pandemic and non performing businesses were not supposed to fail in a functioning economy? If the non performers do not fail how on earth will new businesses emerge? In which functioning market economy do businesses not fail?

There is stress in the rural economy and MSMEs are indeed battling issues (have done multiple posts on the economy thread) but you go and pick the worst possible indicators - that too from a random news article and call it 'deeply-researched'?

Simping Never Helps in Life. Come out of your Comfort Zone and accept Ugly Truth Out There.
Oh, please. We all know who you simp for - drop the damn pretense. After all these years of gaslighting and abusing seniors in the forum you engage in moral grandstanding - hilarious stuff!

Last edited:

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Gramieen Housing ke Ghar kaya apne Tau ki anti mai daal kar bhool jaaye ga kaya ????
Lel, your 'deeply' researched articles did not quote the total figures for PMAY rural - only the total number of houses allocated to the minorities is mentioned. So cannot work out the % granted to Ms.

Next time, maybe quote better 'deeply' researched articles?

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
Lel, your 'deeply' researched articles did not quote the total figures for PMAY rural. So cannot work out the % granted to Ms.

Next time, maybe quote better 'deeply' researched articles?
Total figure of PMAY - Grameen khud he dhundle, Adult Bachhon ko spoon feeding nahi kiya jaata.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Total figure of PMAY - Grameen khud he dhundle, Adult Bachhon ko spoon feeding nahi kiya jaata.
First you posted some 'deeply' researched Tweets. Then some 'deeply' researched documents which you yourself did not bother to read. When caught with pants down you give some haha reacts and run away. And now, you put the onus on me to look up the stats? :bplease:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles