Problem with DFI

hitesh

Could the developers here share there knowledge base as what could be the issue .as people suggesting difficulty with particular network /location i wonder if the site working fine in all browser test then what could be the reason behind it could be due some conflict with some new plugin ?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
@Sridhar @LurkerBaba @Daredevil

i have same probelm for the last month. pls do something in this regard
I have default template from "b1" to an older "v3fixed" template. This should fix most issues. For those the "B1" template is working, they can still use it by changing your template style to "b1" using the drop-down menu at the bottom left.

I suggest all to logout & login to make sure that v3fixed template style is loaded.

Last edited:

Blackwater

I have default template from "b1" to an older "v3fixed" template. This should fix most issues. For those the "B1" template is working, they can still use it by changing your template style to "b1" using the drop-down menu at the bottom left.

I suggest all to logout & login to make sure that v3fixed template style is loaded.
Thanks dd will try and let u know

Blackwater

hi DD i log out and log in clear all cookies.i can see actual website but when i put my username and password and enter, it goes back to same probelm

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
There is only "b1" and "b1 test" there.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
working fine now..

using from a Tab.. loads everything fine

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag
It is working fine for me now. Dunno which skin is selected because it's not showing me which skin is selected.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Whats going on with DFI?

The new post does not give the latest posts that are being posted.

Instead I have to go to Live post the new posts and then seen a rolling screen.

Is something wrong with the DFI or is it my computer and server?

Earlier when you clicked New Posts, then there was a drop down menu where you had a choice and got what you wanted.

Blackwater

Working fine for me now. Did you try in different browser?
yes checked with chrome and safari, problem still exist.i can see proper webpage but when i enter my username and password it goes back to half unfinished type website, i think the probelm related to my profile only.

@Daredevil pls look into my profile does it need any changes

Last edited by a moderator:

hitesh

Koi nahi waise bhee theme kafi purani ho gaye thee , BBpress me mai eek nye discussion board ban raha hu jub tak dfi me issue hai aap loog wha aajana mere site ke bhe stress testing ho jayege :shocked:

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag
yes checked with chrome and safari, problem still exist.i can see proper webpage but when i enter my username and password it goes back to half unfinished type website, i think the probelm related to my profile only.

@Daredevil pls look into my profile does it need any changes
Ok it seems your profile has the theme selected. Admin can change the default theme for your account from admin cp.

EDIT: Try this. http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions
Go on this link in Miscellaneous Options select Forum skin to "Use forum default" and save changes.

Blackwater

Koi nahi waise bhee theme kafi purani ho gaye thee , BBpress me mai eek nye discussion board ban raha hu jub tak dfi me issue hai aap loog wha aajana mere site ke bhe stress testing ho jayege :shocked:
true DFI site needs upgration??

mikhail

Country flag
@Daredevil sir, i am having some problems for the past two or three days with DFI.Can't open any quote from any fellow member plus the the homepage of this forum is acting a bit weird.I mean the fonts have been shrunk plus the forum page is looking clumsy.Haven't had any problem like this in the past.Sending you the screenshot

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles