Problem with DFI

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Plz bring old designs .

top left selection like my post etc are not visible due to white background untill and unless i hover mouse over it

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag
@Daredevil sir, i am having some problems for the past two or three days with DFI.Can't open any quote from any fellow member plus the the homepage of this forum is acting a bit weird.I mean the fonts have been shrunk plus the forum page is looking clumsy.Haven't had any problem like this in the past.Sending you the screenshot

Try the solution I posted earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
@Daredevil sir, i am having some problems for the past two or three days with DFI.Can't open any quote from any fellow member plus the the homepage of this forum is acting a bit weird.I mean the fonts have been shrunk plus the forum page is looking clumsy.Haven't had any problem like this in the past.Sending you the screenshot

You have to upload the screenshot to an image hosting site (like imgur: the simple image sharer) and then paste the link here.

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
We will revert to the old design till we resolve the issue with css loading. Wait for a few more days.

Sea Eagle

My problem :->

Moderators, here can post utter nonsense BS and still they get away without any warning but if a regular member does that his post is deleted and he gets a warning.
Even worse if someone tries to correct the moderator their posts are deleted and reason given for deletion is even more absurd.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
My problem :->

Moderators, here can post utter nonsense BS and still they get away without any warning but if a regular member does that his post is deleted and he gets a warning.
Even worse if someone tries to correct the moderator their posts are deleted and reason given for deletion is even more absurd.
"That's not a bug, it's a feature." :-D

Blackwater

@Virendra

brother u r giving me infraction for post posted 2 urs ago. wat r u doing???

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
@Virendra

brother u r giving me infraction for post posted 2 urs ago. wat r u doing???
Date could be an oversight on my part, but the reason of infraction is valid.
That doesn't change the fact of your recent exchanges with other members here, which is annoying "on this date".
Please try to contribute more positively. I'm not fond of being on your back with a stick.

Blackwater

Date could be an oversight on my part, but the reason of infraction is valid.
That doesn't change the fact of your recent exchanges with other members here.
Please try to contribute more positively.
i try to but sometimes i get naughty:p:p:p

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I cannot use my "edit" and "like" tabs, taken away as usual by somebody with authority for posts that do not fall on his right side.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
I cannot use my "edit" and "like" tabs, taken away as usual by somebody with authority for posts that do not fall on his right side.
You must convince The Chief, who maintains total faith in his protogee. Good luck.

@Ray

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You must convince The Chief, who maintains total faith in his protogee. Good luck.

@Ray

I don't really mind. I already retired from posting here until MH17 happened. If I keep on getting obstructed then I'll just retire again.

I think some people really like Putin and the Russian way so much that they are doing it in their own dealings.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
I don't really mind. I already retired from posting here until MH17 happened. If I keep on getting obstructed then I'll just retire again.

I think some people really like Putin and the Russian way so much that they are doing it in their own dealings.
It is lamentable to see the DFI establishment stifle dissent. I guess Putin is more attractive as a leader than the plump Mr. Modi :)

And many Americans prefer him to Obama... :-(

bose

Country flag
It is lamentable to see the DFI establishment stifle dissent. I guess Putin is more attractive as a leader than the plump Mr. Modi :)

And many Americans prefer him to Obama... :-(
Till very recently the same Plump Mr. Modi was a bad guy is the eyes of Americans and Europeans... American Tax payers money was channelized [by funded NGO's] to collect evidence to screw Mr Modi... suddenly after Modi's election as PM he became the good guy :)

I am very sure that His Holiness Saint Putin will also become a good guy in the eyes of Americans and Europeans in near future...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles