Problem with DFI

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Till very recently the same Plump Mr. Modi was a bad guy is the eyes of Americans and Europeans... American Tax payers money was channelized [by funded NGO's] to collect evidence to screw Mr Modi... suddenly after Modi's election as PM he became the good guy :)

I am very sure that His Holiness Saint Putin will also become a good guy in the eyes of Americans and Europeans in near future...
The Modi visa affair arose at the behest of Indians, and I will remind you of that every time you or another forgetful DFIndian forgets it.

bose

Country flag
The Modi visa affair arose at the behest of Indians, and I will remind you of that every time you or another forgetful DFIndian forgets it.
My mention in the said post has nothing to do with the VISA issue... Rather I mentioned about the honest effort from USA side putting in the disposal of US Tax Payer money through the famed USA backed organizations [Ford Foundation is one of them] to unearth the mass grave that will prove the ill doings of that bad guy Modi... Unfortunately the US Tax payers money were wasted the rascals came up with animals bones which they dug up to much embarrassments of USA backers... :)

There is no reasons whatsoever to think that Indians are stupid...

W.G.Ewald

Professional
My mention in the said post has nothing to do with the VISA issue... Rather I mentioned about the honest effort from USA side putting in the disposal of US Tax Payer money through the famed USA backed organizations [Ford Foundation is one of them] to unearth the mass grave that will prove the ill doings of that bad guy Modi... Unfortunately the US Tax payers money were wasted the rascals came up with animals bones which they dug up to much embarrassments of USA backers... :)

There is no reasons whatsoever to think that Indians are stupid...
That is another problem with DFI: believing conspiracy theories like these---

Obama quietly reverses Hillary's 'get Modi' policy

Secretary Clinton's 'Get Modi' Policy holds disastrous to US under Modi regime | Asian Tribune

bose

Country flag

thethinker

Country flag
Rather be plump like Mr.Modi than be lean and mean like Dubya Bush - under whose administration the plump guy was denied Visa : :namaste:

ladder

Country flag
Rather be plump like Mr.Modi than be lean and mean like Dubya Bush - under whose administration the plump guy was denied Visa : :namaste:

You mean to say he saw WMD's in Iraq through that?

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
You mean to say he saw WMD's in Iraq through that?
Saw??

I'd say he forecasted WMDs and invaded Iraq by going in a time machine. No WMDs were found because of the time-space jump and the world was saved!!

W.G.Ewald

Professional
The body language of the ex US ambassador of India when she met Mr Modi for damage control was to be seen... USA was last to receive Modi... there is also a conspiracy to that ??
Are we analyzing body language now as part of diplomacy? I would hope you were not serious, but I have been around DFI long enough to know Indians can act like big girls always having their feelings hurt. And the girly threads on DFI! Who do you like? Do they like us? Who likes us best? Who do we like best? On and on in a defense forum....

Eastman

Country flag
Are we analyzing body language now as part of diplomacy? I would hope you were not serious, but I have been around DFI long enough to know Indians can act like big girls always having their feelings hurt. And the girly threads on DFI! Who do you like? Do they like us? Who likes us best? Who do we like best? On and on in a defense forum....
Thread title....Problem with DFI :hmm:

bose

Country flag
Although Off Topic: We are not analyzing body language rather the mention was to drive the following point, what really amazes me how the Americans can so easily spoil relationships based on flimsy grounds and on something that has nothing to do with them... It happened with India also when there was definite signs of two countries coming together... it is America's choice ...

India is not behaving a big Girl rather laughing at American foolishness...

W.G.Ewald

Professional
"The beatings will continue until morale improves."

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Provocateurs must not multiply like amoebas to divide - Loius Pasteur

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Please Mods and Admins, I am not able to access Notifications for last one month.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles