Pakistan's Terror against the World

Awesome

Let me quote myself;
You've been nicest to me, so I will ask point blank, what bigotry am I being accused of?

From wikipedia:

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs. The predominant usage in modern English refers to persons hostile to those of differing sex, race, ethnicity, religion or spirituality, nationality, language, inter-regional prejudice, gender and sexual orientation, homelessness, various medical disorders particularly behavioral disorders and addictive disorders. Forms of bigotry may have a related ideology or world views.
I have taken up positions on issues, not people. My critique of the US has always been constrained to the USG, not the American people. In India if I were to critique something I will begin and end with Kashmir. Gujarat riots and Babri Masjid are issues of interest for me too, especially considering that wretched man is making a play for premiership. You won't see me make generalizing statements about Indians, people who do that are burning bridges and I like to be hopeful of the possibility of peace between the two nations.

Subtle is too vague a word. I would describe myself as a focused debater to keep my critique upon those who deserve it - only.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Regardless its the only way forward. It cannot go on indefinitely. You can't imagine how enormous the movement is. Talk to anyone about who they would vote for in the next election, they will say Imran Khan. What we have in Pakistan is a colony, not a country. Thats why it can't tackle the problem of terrorists and Americans alike.
Drone attacks is not unilaterally done by the US all the time. It is well known that it has the sanction of the Pakistan Army and the Govt. There is enough on the issue, even in the Pakistani newspapers.

Regardless, there is indeed a great dissatisfaction with the Drone attacks since the common Pakistani does not subscribe to the view that there is 'terrorism' in Pakistan and instead feel that it is a jihad. They, of course, forget to wonder as to why, if it indeed is a jihad, why are innocent Pakistanis being targeted in their mosques and marketplaces. That is just the reason why these terrorists are having a field day blowing up Pakistanis with no reaction from the public. Because there is no reaction from the public, the terrorist get bolder by the day. It is only the educated and the socially mobile who are worried about the daily mayhem perpetuated by the terrorists.

Imran Khan is indeed turning out to be a hero for the common Pakistani and for good reason too - his platform is virulent anti US rhetoric. He is wise enough to use Islam appropriately to strike a chord with the people. In fact, though he is a raw politician, with no tried administrative capability, he has a good chance of winning the election. However, will he win or not is another question given the wily ways of the established political warhorses like the Bhuttos and the Sharifs, apart from many others, who can easily buy themselves a win or rig the votes.

Imran Khan may have struck a chord with the common Pakistanis, but will he be able to alienate the West and the US and still be able to run the country? The money and arms come from the US and West. China will not be willing to bear the complete financial burden that is currently doled out by the US and the West, for China has her own priorities and would not like a pro fundamentalist leader in Pakistan governing the country for good reasons of their own.

Therefore, it is a moot point.

It is true you have changed from your 19 year old days of WAB, but I liked you when you were so. It was fun to take you on. Now, I am very cagey to give you a read broadside.

You are aware that on your forum I have been banned for proving my point quoting the Quaran itself and nothing more to prove hoe bigoted some Pakistanis can be.

Yet, there is no doubt that your forum has had a sea change from the days when I first visited it.

The DFI is liberal and we don't ban.

We like the participation of non Indians and we do not warn anyone to take back what one has written. If back by facts and links, there can be no reason to not allow the post.

Therefore, DFI is liberal and is unique that there is no ban.

Last edited:

Awesome

Drone attacks is not unilaterally done by the US all the time. It is well known that it has the sanction of the Pakistan Army and the Govt. There is enough on the issue, even in the Pakistani newspapers.
No argument thats why the joota first belongs on the face of Kayani, who according to wikileaks has asked for drones services - though he maintains he only asked for the surveilance kind.

Regardless, there is indeed a great dissatisfaction with the Drone attacks since the common Pakistani does not subscribe to the view that there is 'terrorism' in Pakistan and instead feel that it is a jihad.
Granted I run into these idiots everyday on my place, but you have to agree these people are chased away and never has their opinion become the popular opinion.

I am not against Drone attacks because I think that the Taliban need to be allowed to do Jihad. I am of the view that its not got Parliamentary sanction and the Army or the government has no right to allow such an attack. If these drone attacks were done by PA and after parliamentary approval I would be more open to the idea. There has to be some control, how do I stop the US from drone attacks when they operate above the purview of the Pakistani system.

Imran Khan may have struck a chord with the common Pakistanis, but will he be able to alienate the West and the US and still be able to run the country? The money and arms come from the US and West. China will not be willing to bear the complete financial burden that is currently doled out by the US and the West, for China has her own priorities and would not like a pro fundamentalist leader in Pakistan governing the country for good reasons of their own.
Imran's financial team has not made this claim of rejecting American aid as a matter of emotional outburst. There exists a definitive strategy that would allow Pakistan to stop borrowing from day 1 and repay its debt too. Pakistan makes enough food, money and exports to survive, but in the last 10 years we have launched ambitious projects of housing schemes and other resort type areas... Then of course when people stop eating money there will be more to spend.

Imran Khan will be a change for the good as any honest person would be.

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Back to the topic ,

Pakistan is 'not an ally' in terrorism fight, ex spy chief says

Amrullah Saleh, former chief of the National Directorate of Security, said Pakistan should not be called an ally in the fight against terrorism. He made the comments at a ceremony to mark the tenth anniversary of the death of Afghan national hero, Ahmad Shah Massoud.
for more read Pakistan is 'not an ally' in terrorism fight, ex spy chief says

Tronic

Regardless its the only way forward. It cannot go on indefinitely. You can't imagine how enormous the movement is. Talk to anyone about who they would vote for in the next election, they will say Imran Khan. What we have in Pakistan is a colony, not a country. Thats why it can't tackle the problem of terrorists and Americans alike.
This movement should be all-inclusive. The Pashtuns should not once again be left alone to suffer simply to satisfy the biases of the rest of the country. Irony that the Drone strikes are being protested the loudest by the Pakistanis with the least amount of proximity to the Tribal belt. Why are the IDPs only complaining about the Taliban and Pakistani army, not the drones?

As for Imran Khan's support, it comes from a very limited group of people. Does he appeal to the wider Pakistani masses? I don't think so. Rest, let us see in 2013.

And colony, I hope you infer to it as a colony of the Pakistan army, more than anyone else.

Pakistanis too aren't any saints. Before our forum the MO had been to relentlessly fixate on anti-India biases, whether justified or not. We have brought a lot of change and continue to do so.
Good luck. I look forward to what you have to bring fourth.

I agree, I won't sign over a PoA to Indians either (with that said critical medical care of my family is often handled by Indians), but people here are being too untrusting. I mean c'mon I was accused of being an ISI agent, some crackpot theory of us creating a fake Indian forum that would take over India one day. Many of your reservations are simply not true.
The forum issue is entirely separate here. I am not aware for your name coming up as an "ISI agent", for all the years I've known you, thats one thing I'll vouch for. However, this forum was DDOS attacked by a script kiddie for 3 weeks straight. Your forum is heavily suspected for this as it seems one of the members from your place has created a fake Indian forum with the hacked data of the original IDF, and tried to shut out the only other open Indian defence forum (BR is not exactly an article discussion based forum). The "WDN" facade, all forums registered by one man and one man alone, all operate from your servers. It is quite natural where the blame lies. You guys were hosting an illegal hacked database. Simple as that. Or was it just a coincidence that while you hosted a fake Indian forum with a hacked database, the real one was consistently being DDOS'ed?? The ISI thing and all may not be true, but the ugly games being played by the people of your forum are a reality. Infact, I don't even know who runs PDF anymore. Atleast before I knew it was being run by Neo but I don't see him anywhere, whatever happened to him?? Who is running PDF??

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
And she has nothing to do with running the forum.
Right, but what she does shows what goes to show how the forum is run. Precisely what you are trying to show this forum is doing when its actually not. We have got enough neutral opinion about our forum and its all favorable to us.

Anyways this is not about forums, but i had to reply because of the holier than thou image that you are trying to project here, almost saint like.

Tronic

You've been nicest to me, so I will ask point blank, what bigotry am I being accused of?

From wikipedia:

I have taken up positions on issues, not people. My critique of the US has always been constrained to the USG, not the American people. In India if I were to critique something I will begin and end with Kashmir. Gujarat riots and Babri Masjid are issues of interest for me too, especially considering that wretched man is making a play for premiership. You won't see me make generalizing statements about Indians, people who do that are burning bridges and I like to be hopeful of the possibility of peace between the two nations.

Subtle is too vague a word. I would describe myself as a focused debater to keep my critique upon those who deserve it - only.

Your stated positions since of long have been almost always a Hindu-Muslim twist, rather than an Indian-Pakistan one. You appear bigoted and biased towards hundreds of millions of people who are proud Indians, but not Hindus. The Babri Masjid, Gujarat riots are a-ok for you to take an interest in, but when you start arguing in an internal Indian matter, as you have so many times in the past, it does show your steep biases. I mean, how about every Indian from now on start taking the genuine persecution of minorities in Pakistan as a core issue and one which needs India's attention for its stated secular values; what if Indians from now on start invoking the '53 anti-Ahmediya riots in Lahore, the '63 anti-Shia riots in Khairpur, the '74 anti-Ahmediya riots and the subsequent constitutional segregation against them, the '87 anti-Shia riots again in Lahore, or the Shab Qadar incident where the two Ahmedi men who had come to bail out a fellow Ahmedi, who was arrested simply because a Maulvi complained of his being an Ahemdiya, were both stormed by a mob, stoned to death and dragged naked through the town, while the Police simply sat back and watched. Their only crime was of being a minority in Pakistan. Yet, you still feel the need to classify India as "Hindu" and dissect and blame drawing on religious lines. We have internal issues, we have internal bigots, we know; but it should be the least of your concerns, for you have far bigger internal issues, and far bigger internal bigots. These are the biases and the baggage which you carry around. As Messiah even pointed it out.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Regardless, this too has to be done. I tried this hard with BR once too. AV, nitesh, Singh all carried a different sort of reputation and hence I'm still willing to push this hard here too.

Pakistanis too aren't any saints. Before our forum the MO had been to relentlessly fixate on anti-India biases, whether justified or not. We have brought a lot of change and continue to do so.

I agree, I won't sign over a PoA to Indians either (with that said critical medical care of my family is often handled by Indians), but people here are being too untrusting. I mean c'mon I was accused of being an ISI agent, some crackpot theory of us creating a fake Indian forum that would take over India one day. Many of your reservations are simply not true.
Asim,

Nothing is perfect in the world.

It is true that there has been a sea change in your forum from the days that I was permanently debarred, but then I was banned twice not too far in time, when I rejoined, for quoting directly from the Koran with link, when a Pakistani got and then a Bangladeshi required to be told what was written in his Holy Book.

The DFI may not appear perfect to many, maybe for good reasons, but then the DFI is liberal. There is nothing called a Ban and the DFI allows adverse comments and discussion on its manner of conduct of the Forum by the Admin and the Mods.

As I said earlier, there are all sorts that make this world. There will be classy variety, there will be the real crass ones, there will be those who come in just to disrupt with irrelevance, there will be the total loons. Such is the fate of any Forum.

What must be remembered is this:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.

Tronic

In fact, though he is a raw politician, with no tried administrative capability, he has a good chance of winning the election. However, will he win or not is another question given the wily ways of the established political warhorses like the Bhuttos and the Sharifs, apart from many others, who can easily buy themselves a win or rig the votes.
It is more than simply vote buying. You seriously need to reassess your society. Imran Khan may be favoured by a certain section of the middle class. Yet, majority of your country is uneducated and 'gawaar', do you really think they connect with Imran Khan? For the vast uneducated masses, it is all about voting for people they feel a closer ethnic and historic link to. Imran Khan is a new kid on the political block, the vast majority will not vote for him. You simply have a huge wall separating you from the real Pakistan and your perceived Pakistan. On this side of the border, we often talk about 2 Indias, the rich urban middle class India and the poor 'gawaar' deprived India; in Pakistan, there is no such sense, the middle class is blind to the rest of their country, only turning around once in a while to blame all ills upon the majority poor masses. The day Pakistan realizes that there is also a poor uneducated Pakistan which needs to be fixed up, the day it realizes that the feudal society needs to be abolished in favour of a modern social state, only than will Pakistan ever get off its knees. Imran Khan isn't going to change anything.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No argument thats why the joota first belongs on the face of Kayani, who according to wikileaks has asked for drones services - though he maintains he only asked for the surveilance kind.

Granted I run into these idiots everyday on my place, but you have to agree these people are chased away and never has their opinion become the popular opinion.

I am not against Drone attacks because I think that the Taliban need to be allowed to do Jihad. I am of the view that its not got Parliamentary sanction and the Army or the government has no right to allow such an attack. If these drone attacks were done by PA and after parliamentary approval I would be more open to the idea. There has to be some control, how do I stop the US from drone attacks when they operate above the purview of the Pakistani system.

Imran Khan is indeed turning out to be a hero for the common Pakistani and for good reason too - his platform is virulent anti US rhetoric. He is wise enough to use Islam appropriately to strike a chord with the people. In fact, though he is a raw politician, with no tried administrative capability, he has a good chance of winning the election. However, will he win or not is another question given the wily ways of the established political warhorses like the Bhuttos and the Sharifs, apart from many others, who can easily buy themselves a win or rig the votes.

Imran's financial team has not made this claim of rejecting American aid as a matter of emotional outburst. There exists a definitive strategy that would allow Pakistan to stop borrowing from day 1 and repay its debt too. Pakistan makes enough food, money and exports to survive, but in the last 10 years we have launched ambitious projects of housing schemes and other resort type areas... Then of course when people stop eating money there will be more to spend.

Imran Khan will be a change for the good as any honest person would be.
There is no doubt that Parliamentary, Govt and maybe the Army's (as in Pakistan's case), but then as it appears, Pakistan is totally under the 'spell' (to be polite I use this word) of the US.

This is the condition of affairs as is with Pakistan, I caution all, when they are too enamoured with US alliance. Indeed, one should be friendly in a very cognisable manner with the US, but it should be a case of 'this far, and no further'.

Pakistan, sadly, is in a bind from which escape seems to be very difficult.

That Pakistan is in the grip of the US is borne out by the fact that if indeed Kiyani wanted surveillance by the US Drones and not attack on Pakistanis, he could have comfortably taken down a few as other countries have or raised the matter with the UN. That neither was done, proves that he is but in total agreement with the US diktats.

No matter what maybe the view of other Indian posters, I have no hesitation in agreeing with you that may a fundamentalist on your forum have been lampooned by your Moderators. And what is interesting is that many a poster and Moderators have challenged interpretation of the Koran by many fundamentalists in your forum. It shows that there is a growing concern that Koran cannot be trifled with to meet political agendas as put forward by Wahhabis and over religious blind zealots.

Imran Khan maybe treading a tightrope, but then if you were the US administration, how would you view a person wanting to get the monies from the US and yet attacking it at the first opportunity and that too with an Islamic slant that scares the living hell out of the Americans?

It is a fond delusion that if corruption is got rid of, things will be better. We also share this day dream. Corruption will find a new way to impregnate the system and continue being cancerous. Can a tiger which has tasted blood be weaned away from being a Man-eater? We can only hope! And if it happens, it is for the good.

There are many good men in the world, but pelf is too powerful an allurement of Satan.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
I cannot help but notice the irony in a post that speaks of maturity yet is full of condesencion towards fellow members. Perhaps it never occurred to you that once it was obvious that engaging with a troll was an excercise in fruition, many forum members wisely chose to leave the deliberations o thse who find satisfaction in it. Much like many of us choose to ignore the diabtribes against specific communities that crop up in DFI from time to time. As a classic example, Yusuf and ejazr have maintained a dignified silence inspite of outrageous and shameful anti-muslim slander that some have iindulged over here. iamanidiot living up to his name with his anti-brahmin, anti-commonsense outbursts has been ignored in the favour of bigger fish.

It is obvious to many that AA has resorted to twisting facts and name calling when it suits him, refusing to respond to pointed facts, while defending the indefensible. Many mebers have rightly pointed out the hypocricy evident in his posts here and the other on the dark side of the moon. You may view that as being classy, but I beg to differ.
I am thankful to that extremely intelligent and more importantly 'grounded to reality' post.

Awesome

It is more than simply vote buying. You seriously need to reassess your society. Imran Khan may be favoured by a certain section of the middle class. Yet, majority of your country is uneducated and 'gawaar', do you really think they connect with Imran Khan? For the vast uneducated masses, it is all about voting for people they feel a closer ethnic and historic link to. Imran Khan is a new kid on the political block, the vast majority will not vote for him. You simply have a huge wall separating you from the real Pakistan and your perceived Pakistan. On this side of the border, we often talk about 2 Indias, the rich urban middle class India and the poor 'gawaar' deprived India; in Pakistan, there is no such sense, the middle class is blind to the rest of their country, only turning around once in a while to blame all ills upon the majority poor masses. The day Pakistan realizes that there is also a poor uneducated Pakistan which needs to be fixed up, the day it realizes that the feudal society needs to be abolished in favour of a modern social state, only than will Pakistan ever get off its knees. Imran Khan isn't going to change anything.
That part was written by Ray I forgot to add it in quotes.

Adux

Country flag
Dear friends,

Even Adolf Hitler talked peace when it suited him, History stands testimonial to what he has done. History stands to caution us what he said to Chamberlain and Stalin to buy time. Today, Pakistan has done a coup on our narrative , though 9/11 and 26/11 hasnt changed much that on Indian Government front, forums such as these and more importantly the internet is making the general public ask questions to themselves who were apathetic to issues before about nation's policies on corruption, minority appeasement, treatment of Defense Forces and more importantly India's handling of foreign policy. Indian people are standing up. Government of India is loosing its usual control of the mindless masses. We are getting up. Internet is a valuable tool. Anna Hazare stands testimonial to that.

What is Asim Aquil trying here. Simple, He wants to do what Pakistan did about PoK with Indian Government and the world, on us.Pakistan has successfully managed to stuff India's mouth about PoK, When is the last time you have heard about PoK Independence or accession to India by the Government of India, or even from the people of India? Did we forget that we have a piece of disputed territory over there? We have said we will accept LoC as international border if Pakistan gives up its on claim on Indian side J&K. Have they? So what ever happened to all our intelligent media personalities, politicians, IAS, IFS, Defense forces, thinkers etc etc. We have been check mated by inbreds. And yet we are useless talking and talking, giving inch by inch to inbreds, all the while not gaining a fistful of sand or pride. All the nice talks and grandiose farts, yet these inbreds of Pakistan has checkmated us. I will give credit where it is due. Well done Pakis!

What do you want me to debate with a person who wants to have a state with Islamic laws carved out of my country? He has already ruled that 'Islamic' Country is better than any, and which means that minorities living there should adhere by that dikats of Political Islam, Dhimmis. What do you want me to debate with a bigot like that? The person he is carefully hiding and protecting under Judicial technicalities( This is Pakistan we are talking about, where did it go for the USA and Musharraf - They abduct their own citizens) , is responsible for killing numerous Indian citizens and soliders, and you all want me to debate with him. He talks about how Imran has used to Islam to connect to people, which actually implies that there is no way common sense can connect to them but only through some unscientific book, which may or may not be the word of God, if he exist. And you want me to talk and give the people of that country the same value as mine. So Democratic Society equal to a Bigoted Society? I am not going to buy his inbred snake oil. You can.

Indians are silly people in my opinion, Vasco de gama when he visited Kerala for the first time he wrote about Malayali/Indian men, people who think they are more intelligent than they really are. We are quite vain. Looking back, how incredibly correct he is, and how astute of him to use that for his culture/kingdom conquest of our people. People who wouldnt mind hitting on of their own, if that means showing another how 'awesome' he is, especially if it is a foreigner, forever in search of that approval rating, that pat on the back. People talk about how they survived in WAB, the only way to do that is to gulp one's rightful pride and lead on their narrative. I dare somebody to open a thread on British Genocide of Indians! Go post a topic on why Islam must decoupled from political and social life in Pakistan and rest of the Islamic countries. Jana aka Farzana Shah is the voice of Terrorist. She is a journalist holding a responsible position. You think She and that idiot Lal Topi dont make a difference to these bigoted society of Pakistan with vile videos and reports. They are our true enemies. Why isnt Asim Aquil talking against them? Yet some members want to show their intellectual powers by debate with them, while they remain pigheaded and preparing for more attacks on our national interest. What good is your intelligence then? Indians have a history of that.

I find it extremely saddening to find members jabbing it out in public, Today I am 30, seen a little bit of life. I used to think people cant be this naive. Asim Aquil is nothing but a snake oil salesmen trying to sell his ware, so as to give his people time. DId you see at any course of time, he has ever given thought to our view point? All the while harping about Indians to give due credence to Pakistani view point. You dont see, double speak? If DFI cant differentiate between Indians and Pakistani's, even after being attacked and crippled by the very same Pakistani's, then what good are you, how are you different from the Indian Government after 26/11, Sending dossiers, trying to take the moral high ground? FOR WHOM? If it was me, I would go apeshit? We dont ban, all very nice to hear, we dont ban people who are in cohoots with people who try to take us down? Are you serious?

Adu

Last edited:

Oracle

Dear friends,

Even Adolf Hitler talked peace when it suited him, History stands testimonial to what he has done. History stands to caution us what he said to Chamberlain and Stalin to buy time. Today, Pakistan has done a coup on our narrative , though 9/11 and 26/11 hasnt changed much that on Indian Government front, forums such as these and more importantly the internet is making the general public ask questions to themselves who were apathetic to issues before about nation's policies on corruption, minority appeasement, treatment of Defense Forces and more importantly India's handling of foreign policy. Indian people are standing up. Government of India is loosing its usual control of the mindless masses. We are getting up. Internet is a valuable tool. Anna Hazare stands testimonial to that.

What is Asim Aquil trying here. Simple, He wants to do what Pakistan did about PoK with Indian Government and the world, on us.Pakistan has successfully managed to stuff India's mouth about PoK, When is the last time you have heard about PoK Independence or accession to India by the Government of India, or even from the people of India? Did we forget that we have a piece of disputed territory over there? We have said we will accept LoC as international border if Pakistan gives up its on claim on Indian side J&K. Have they? So what ever happened to all our intelligent media personalities, politicians, IAS, IFS, Defense forces, thinkers etc etc. We have been check mated by inbreds. And yet we are useless talking and talking, giving inch by inch to inbreds, all the while not gaining a fistful of sand or pride. All the nice talks and grandiose farts, yet these inbreds of Pakistan has checkmated us. I will give credit where it is due. Well done Pakis!

What do you want me to debate with a person who wants to have a state with Islamic laws carved out of my country? He has already ruled that 'Islamic' Country is better than any, and which means that minorities living there should adhere by that dikats of Political Islam, Dhimmis. What do you want me to debate with a bigot like that? The person he is carefully hiding and protecting under Judicial technicalities( This is Pakistan we are talking about, where did it go for the USA and Musharraf - They abduct their own citizens) , is responsible for killing numerous Indian citizens and soliders, and you all want me to debate with him. He talks about how Imran has used to Islam to connect to people, which actually implies that there is no way common sense can connect to them but only through some unscientific book, which may or may not be the word of God, if he exist. And you want me to talk and give the people of that country the same value as mine. So Democratic Society equal to a Bigoted Society? I am not going to buy his inbred snake oil. You can.

Indians are silly people in my opinion, Vasco de gama when he visited Kerala for the first time he wrote about Malayali/Indian men, people who think they are more intelligent than they really are. We are quite vain. Looking back, how incredibly correct he is, and how astute of him to use that for his culture/kingdom conquest of our people. People who wouldnt mind hitting on of their own, if that means showing another how 'awesome' he is, especially if it is a foreigner, forever in search of that approval rating, that pat on the back. People talk about how they survived in WAB, the only way to do that is to gulp one's rightful pride and lead on their narrative. I dare somebody to open a thread on British Genocide of Indians! Go post a topic on why Islam must decoupled from political and social life in Pakistan and rest of the Islamic countries. Jana aka Farzana Shah is the voice of Terrorist. She is a journalist holding a responsible position. You think She and that idiot Lal Topi dont make a difference to these bigoted society of Pakistan with vile videos and reports. They are our true enemies. Why isnt Asim Aquil talking against them? Yet some members want to show their intellectual powers by debate with them, while they remain pigheaded and preparing for more attacks on our national interest. What good is your intelligence then? Indians have a history of that.

I find it extremely saddening to find members jabbing it out in public, Today I am 30, seen a little bit of life. I used to think people cant be this naive. Asim Aquil is nothing but a snake oil salesmen trying to sell his ware, so as to give his people time. DId you see at any course of time, he has ever given thought to our view point? All the while harping about Indians to give due credence to Pakistani view point. You dont see, double speak? If DFI cant differentiate between Indians and Pakistani's, even after being attacked and crippled by the very same Pakistani's, then what good are you, how are you different from the Indian Government after 26/11, Sending dossiers, trying to take the moral high ground? FOR WHOM? If it was me, I would go apeshit? We dont ban, all very nice to hear, we dont ban people who are in cohoots with people who try to take us down? Are you serious?

Adu
Excellent post!

Quoted for future reference.

Awesome

Dear friends,

Even Adolf Hitler talked peace when it suited him, History stands testimonial to what he has done.
Bass Hitler banna reh gaya tha. Reminds of this:

Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies)[1][2] is a humorous observation made by Mike Godwin in 1990[2] that has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1 (100%)."[3][2] In other words, Godwin put forth the hyperbolic observation that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably criticizes some point made in the discussion by comparing it to beliefs held by Hitler and the Nazis.
Which invariably shows the strength of your argument lies in weak character assassination methodologies than arguing for your point of view - what is it that you're arguing for? The right for hatred and hate speech?

Why do you equate everything in terms of victory and defeat. This is the entire purpose of dialogue where each side tries its best that the other side voluntarily agrees to a particular point of view to a certain extent. You're trying to feel humiliated where there is no reason to. Similarly there are many things India has accomplished in the dialog as well and similarly what DFI has accomplished as well.

Learning from my experience here, I won't go back to my forum and start attacking Indians. I would definitely try to be more accommodating to their point of view and I know that I need to restrict personal attacks so as to not breed similar culture of hate.

What do you want me to debate with a person who wants to have a state with Islamic laws carved out of my country?
Dude you know it very well how I have fought tooth and nail with Islamists for secularism - I would like you to quote me in just ONE incident where I have voiced for any state made of Islamic laws - I've strongly opposed theocratic laws in Pakistan as well.

He has already ruled that 'Islamic' Country is better than any
Similarly quote me ONE such incident where I have said anything like that.

The person he is carefully hiding and protecting under Judicial technicalities
Aka basic human rights? You can't call basic human rights and civil liberties as hiding behind technicalities. I get these rights (and so do you) no questions asked. I'm promoting the culture of rights and freedom thats all.

He talks about how Imran has used to Islam to connect to people, which actually implies that there is no way common sense can connect to them but only through some unscientific book, which may or may not be the word of God, if he exist. And you want me to talk and give the people of that country the same value as mine. So Democratic Society equal to a Bigoted Society? I am not going to buy his inbred snake oil. You can.
If you would have read Ray's post, I was quoting him, those weren't my words. Ray in his opinion feels Imran has used Islam to connect to people, I don't. Imran has used the banner of justice above all to unite all Pakistanis in a common cause.

Go post a topic on why Islam must decoupled from political and social life in Pakistan and rest of the Islamic countries.
I can speak for my forum and go and search on the word "secularism" and you'll find not one but hundreds of such topics and arguments by not one but hundreds of people.

Jana aka Farzana Shah is the voice of Terrorist. She is a journalist holding a responsible position. You think She and that idiot Lal Topi dont make a difference to these bigoted society of Pakistan with vile videos and reports.
Now go and search "Zaid Hamid" keyword posted by user Asim Aquil, you'll find not one but hundreds of such posts, many in which I think I did battle it out with Jana. Apart from that I do not like to engage in talking about anyone not present here.

I find it extremely saddening to find members jabbing it out in public, Today I am 30, seen a little bit of life. I used to think people cant be this naive. Asim Aquil is nothing but a snake oil salesmen trying to sell his ware, so as to give his people time. DId you see at any course of time, he has ever given thought to our view point? All the while harping about Indians to give due credence to Pakistani view point. You dont see, double speak?
Actually I do, if I haven't made it vocal its my bad but in my defence a lot of what I say gets subdued in the barrage of senseless accusations on either my nation or my person.

If DFI cant differentiate between Indians and Pakistani's, even after being attacked and crippled by the very same Pakistani's, then what good are you, how are you different from the Indian Government after 26/11, Sending dossiers, trying to take the moral high ground? FOR WHOM? If it was me, I would go apeshit? We dont ban, all very nice to hear, we dont ban people who are in cohoots with people who try to take us down? Are you serious?
These are false accusations, I've already clarified my position on this matter.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
26/11 is false accusation? Wow!!

About the victory or defeat part, Pak won the first round way back when it occupied half of J&K. India gave back quite a lot of it on a platter along with 90,000 soldiers. No one can forget that stupidity by India, but still, the unfinished business is getting India back all its rightful land.

Pakistans position on Kashmir is again duplicitous. On the one had it call for freedom of Kashmiris while it has assimilated GB and crushes the rights of the those in the valley it holds.

The thing is, even if India were to hand over Kashmir on a platter to Pak, it will not bring any peace to India. That is a given. So we dont want to try anything of that sort. Status quo remains till Pak disintegrates on its own.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
^^^^^^^ LOL hahhahahahhahah you made me crack :D

Awesome

26/11 is false accusation? Wow!!
Buddy, false accusation that I'm the "Paki" trying to take down DFI. I agree that Pakistanis were complicit in the attack and more still need to be caught in this matter.

About the victory or defeat part, Pak won the first round way back when it occupied half of J&K. India gave back quite a lot of it on a platter along with 90,000 soldiers. No one can forget that stupidity by India, but still, the unfinished business is getting India back all its rightful land.
I don't even argue India to give Pakistan Kashmir - my one and only goal with Kashmir is, let it go free as a new nation.

Pakistans position on Kashmir is again duplicitous. On the one had it call for freedom of Kashmiris while it has assimilated GB and crushes the rights of the those in the valley it holds.
The thing about GB is that it was never really a part of Kashmir. You can see its history its quite disinct. However I'm willing to talk about conducting a plebiscite there too and seeing where they want to go... They are now full fledged Pakistanis and they will opt for Pakistan.

Similarly India may want to keep Laddakh or even Jammu as its citizens favor India. These things can be worked out once you get serious about it.

The thing is, even if India were to hand over Kashmir on a platter to Pak, it will not bring any peace to India. That is a given. So we dont want to try anything of that sort. Status quo remains till Pak disintegrates on its own.
It won't happen.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles